[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The official launch countries are only USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary, Sweden, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Slovak, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta, Belgium, Austria, and Luxembourg.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The official launch countries are only USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary, Sweden, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Slovak, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta, Belgium, Austria, and Luxembourg.

pinoy and vietcong will download the global version.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
im playing on the server that starts with Salrath

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Where to download? Qooapp still does not have it.

And also, looking at the mess in the official discord channel and the antics of immature gl players, I think I will be sticking in the tw server for now.

(Immature racist and sex stuff in in-game chats, whines on rates and not getting SSR when they haven't even play the game for long.)

This game's SR is equivalent to other games's SSR in power. SR Freya and Chris blow apart opponents in PvP.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
playing on the B server. lol. just start only got 3 server riaos.

but doesnt matter huan rights ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
playing on the B server. lol. just start only got 3 server riaos.

but doesnt matter huan rights ?

People of different server won't be able to form teams and join guilds for collaborative farming and events. Although this game is perfectly fine to play solo, forming/joining teams grant everyone more drops and it's cheaper in NRG consumption.

As far as I know, you can add friends of different servers, but activitiy is confined to just friendly duels with friends of different servers.

(There are also whines on how players need to pay to form guilds. Lol. It's just $1+usd, $2.60 sgd in the tw server to encourage some dedication from guild masters)

Also in all collaboration battles, nrg is consumed from all participants at a discounted rate, not just consumed from only the host. Good implementation to discourage punk players from afk or set to auto and screw up the run for the rest of the players.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Joining guilds have impt advantages so I would encourage to join a guild as soon as u are able to.

The guild battles do not consume NRG, but u can only use each unit u have once per day.
The guild shop is a easy way to get class promotion items, not having to waste nrg on time void to farm them. Better use nrg for aniki gym to lvl up soldier camps or lvl up kizuna.

Guild shop is also one of the rare way to get class branching item. (ie, able to switch class path). I am at lvl 40. So far the story gives only 1. The 2 other known ways to get are PvP honor shop and guild shop.

It's useful in case you change your mind, or u want to learn the skills of the other branch.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Where to download? Qooapp still does not have it.

And also, looking at the mess in the official discord channel and the antics of immature gl players, I think I will be sticking in the tw server for now.

(Immature racist and sex stuff in in-game chats, whines on rates and not getting SSR when they haven't even play the game for long.)

This game's SR is equivalent to other games's SSR in power. SR Freya and Chris blow apart opponents in PvP.

they kaobei can't reroll..

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
they kaobei can't reroll..

Cos' they want instant ssr. Lol. Wait for 7 days when they get Cherie. I don't think many will kaobei anymore as Cherie is one of the best SSRs that even lvl 60s are using.

I started w/o rerolling and have my fair share of drooling at the SSRs when I started. But when I get Cherie and she overpowered many things, I forgot abt the rest of the SSRs. Even though I have Luna, she is weak compared to Cherie and has no synergy with the rest of the team at that time. Benched.

I started building around her for a 光辉 faction team together with the 3 MCs and SR Chris. She is currently still a critical member in my princess faction team when I got 2 other SSR princesses along the way. I finally complete my princess team when I get Freya, the OP SR tanky princess.

(Freya's OPness is almost at a cheating lvl for an SR. Before entering into any battle, she cuts the opponent first, and after that battle, she cuts the opponent again for up to 2 times. Plus she is very tanky. If you guys get her early, you are very lucky).

Last edited:

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi didnt notice gotch 3 server and they auto choose for moi when i just tap to play.

just started nia got 3 server riaos. :s22:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Cos' they want instant ssr. Lol. Wait for 7 days when they get Cherie. I don't think many will kaobei anymore as Cherie is one of the best SSRs that even lvl 60s are using.

I started w/o rerolling and have my fair share of drooling at the SSRs when I started. But when I get Cherie and she overpowered many things, I forgot abt the rest of the SSRs. Even though I have Luna, she is weak compared to Cherie and has no synergy with the rest of the team at that time. Benched.

I started building around her for a 光辉 faction team together with the 3 MCs and SR Chris. She is currently still a critical member in my princess faction team when I got 2 other SSR princesses along the way. I finally complete my princess team when I get Freya, the OP SR tanky princess.

(Freya's OPness is almost at a cheating lvl for an SR. Before entering into any battle, she cuts the opponent first, and after that battle, she cuts the opponent again for up to 2 times. Plus she is very tanky. If you guys get her early, you are very lucky).

thanks for the tips. duly noted.

what is the rainbow gem used for ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for the tips. duly noted.

what is the rainbow gem used for ?

Hmm.. maybe can guide me how to dl global? Lol. Not sure which rainbow gem.

PS: Actually this game can reroll lah, just very tedious. Need multiple devices and huge amount of time for each reroll.

I won't advise to reroll since I feel rerolling a waste of time for this game. If anyone wants to reroll, get Liana. Only her I feel is worth to reroll for. Not Leon, Elwin or anyone else.

In such a tactical game, a unit that can attack twice a turn has the obvious advantage and OPness. The game already gives one (Cherie). If you have a 2nd one, imagine how much enemies u can kill in turn 1 whether in pve or pvp.

Liana has a skill that refreshes a unit who has ended his move, to move and attack again. Its OP. But of course, it has high cooldown duration.

My dream: If I have Liana, my princess team will get another degree of OPness.

My mage Schelfaniel ((not available in gl yet) aoe nuke opponent. Sofia (another OP SR. A Healer that can mass reset cooldown of all allies' skill within range) resets skill.
Liana refresh Schelfaniel. Schelfaniel nukes again.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. maybe can guide me how to dl global? Lol. Not sure which rainbow gem.

PS: Actually this game can reroll lah, just very tedious. Need multiple devices and huge amount of time for each reroll.

I won't advise to reroll since I feel rerolling a waste of time for this game. If anyone wants to reroll, get Liana. Only her I feel is worth to reroll for. Not Leon, Elwin or anyone else.

In such a tactical game, a unit that can attack twice a turn has the obvious advantage and OPness. The game already gives one (Cherie). If you have a 2nd one, imagine how much enemies u can kill in turn 1 whether in pve or pvp.

Liana has a skill that refreshes a unit who has ended his move, to move and attack again. Its OP. But of course, it has high cooldown duration.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kw-HzJbbZQRM4WDushEc4U91WV-81ypP

i have uploaded the apk and obb file on to google drive..

download both files.

installed apk first and launch it.

you will get an error.

shift the obb file to android --> OBB --> com.zlongame.un.mhmnz

i think the % of attacking an enemy is disappeared in the global version. or am i mistaking it for another game ?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.