www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Handheld and Mobile Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/)
-   -   [Official] Langrisser Mobile English (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/%5Bofficial%5D-langrisser-mobile-english-5953224.html)

Remless 23-01-2019 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118786417)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kw...Ec4U91WV-81ypP

i have uploaded the apk and obb file on to google drive..

download both files.

installed apk first and launch it.

you will get an error.

shift the obb file to android --> OBB --> com.zlongame.un.mhmnz

Thanks!

At least I can use the proper translation when talking here, especially factions.

Don't worry abt factions though, until around lvl 30. If you are still undecided, the game will still have a faction ready for u if u have properly lvled the MCs and Cherie.

(PS: Lance is not part of MC's faction. For me, I don't use him anymore since he is not part of the factions I am focusing on.)

Remless 23-01-2019 12:44 PM

Lol. These players are indeed a whiny bunch until the admin has to give a free SSR. SO everyone will have 2 SSR to start with. Cherie and Dieharte.

I don't have the rainbow gem in mail. Where did u get it from or can u screenshot it?

Swordsman 23-01-2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118786995)
Lol. These players are indeed a whiny bunch until the admin has to give a free SSR. SO everyone will have 2 SSR to start with. Cherie and Dieharte.

I don't have the rainbow gem in mail. Where did u get it from or can u screenshot it?

oh i mean the besides gold amount at the top of the screen.. those rainbow gems. is it used for gatcha ? or something else.

Swordsman 23-01-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

COMPENSATION AND AN OFFICIAL UPDATE NOTICE.
1: We want to sincerely apologize to everyone first off for the communication regarding pre-register rewards collection, also for an advertisement that confused people into thinking they would receive an SSR for pre-registration with no further information.

To address this, first off we are preparing some compensation that will not only be better than the pre-registration reward… but will be sent straight to the game without the need for any codes or emails or confusing ads.

Secondly, with the SSR Confusion – Everyone does indeed get an SSR, we have sent 60 shards for Dieharte, and you will still get the Free Cherie from the Tour of Light quest. We are sorry for not being more clear on this.

2: To our android users who have had trouble with the game; such as not wanting to give the game microphone permissions for it’s integrated voice chat – we are addressing the game not playing if you decline permission for camera/mic. Please be patient for the update. We understand if you don’t want to play in the meantime, the fix is coming very soon, within the next 48 hours is our current tentative ETA. Modifying these settings can have severe effects so we must test it.

3: The racist, homophobic and unsavory slurs in the bullet chat, aka “Banter” – we did not anticipate how disgusting some players would be and will be improving the profanity filters this evening, and also, we will be wiping the chat logs regularly until it is under control. We hope you can forgive this, we do not in anyway condone this behavior and actions may be taken against egregious offenses.
lol AMDK is racist ? :s13::s13::s13::s13:

tidusboi 23-01-2019 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118787462)
oh i mean the besides gold amount at the top of the screen.. those rainbow gems. is it used for gatcha ? or something else.

moi see can be used to buy gacha tickets

Swordsman 23-01-2019 01:22 PM

which banner to pull ?

departing braves or emperor's hope ?

Swordsman 23-01-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidusboi (Post 118787550)
moi see can be used to buy gacha tickets

thanks.. :o

Remless 23-01-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidusboi (Post 118787550)
moi see can be used to buy gacha tickets

oh.. that one. yep. the premium currency i this game. If you don't have tickets but have gems, u can just click on the gacha summon and it will ask if u want to auto convert gems to tickets. 88 gems = 1 ticket.

Remless 23-01-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118787636)
which banner to pull ?

departing braves or emperor's hope ?

For me, the usual non-exclusive one. These banners do not increase the rate of getting SSR, but increase the rate of getting that banner SSR if u do get a SSR.

Emperor's hope is what most people will pull for. Leon has the highest attack stat. For me, I won't pull since I am not interested in the imperial faction. I enjoy killing Leons since he fall prey easily to pikemen. Lol.


Departing braves u have a high chance to get a Cherie dupe.

I will just pull for any SR/SSR and just build my team around whoever I get. (Hoping for Liana secretly). Even if I don't get a SSR also does not matter. Cherie is still the one I will build around to.

Swordsman 23-01-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118787683)
oh.. that one. yep. the premium currency i this game. If you don't have tickets but have gems, u can just click on the gacha summon and it will ask if u want to auto convert gems to tickets. 88 gems = 1 ticket.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

super expensive..

if want to multi pull need 880 gems...

Swordsman 23-01-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118787767)
For me, the usual non-exclusive one. These banners do not increase the rate of getting SSR, but increase the rate of getting that banner SSR if u do get a SSR.

Emperor's hope is what most people will pull for. Leon has the highest attack stat. For me, I won't pull since I am not interested in the imperial faction. I enjoy killing Leons since he fall prey easily to pikemen. Lol.


Departing braves u have a high chance to get a Cherie dupe.

I will just pull for any SSR and just build my team around whoever I get. (Hoping for Liana secretly).

so just normal banner will do for now ?

Remless 23-01-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118787773)
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

super expensive..

if want to multi pull need 880 gems...

Mix of gems and tickets. U will have plenty of chances to get them.
Everyday there will be a map encounter that rewards gems/tickets. When it appears, clear it asap. Its time-limited every day.

I have 6 SSRs in TW (7 if counting luna dupe).

Remless 23-01-2019 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118787783)
so just normal banner will do for now ?

That's for me. If you like Leon and like the imperial faction, pull for him. For me, I am still secretly hoping to rebuild my princess team in gl. Lol.

Dieharte's faction is not bad too. (Not the MC one. Except for chris and 2 MC, everyone is SSR in that faction. Hard to build a functional team)

Swordsman 23-01-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118787847)
That's for me. If you like Leon and like the imperial faction, pull for him. For me, I am still secretly hoping to rebuild my princess team in gl. Lol.

Dieharte's faction is not bad too. (Not the MC one. Except for chris and 2 MC, everyone is SSR in that faction. Hard to build a functional team)

faction got give synergy ah ???

if not why whole team must be from same faction ?

tidusboi 23-01-2019 01:49 PM

just farmed my first 10 ticket and roll liaos. lol. sadly no ssr

tio 2 sr. vargas and sliver wolf. worth using ?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.