[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
How to set my ssr to battle sia. Everytime like the default 3

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

Touch and drag your SSR's icon to replace the units already placed on field to replace them. Take note of the class of your SSR and position. Even SSR is easily killed by opposing unit class.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
For now I abit sianz. Got Kirikaze in my first 10x. Footman/ninja type. I don't really use him in TW account.....

Hope I get SR suitable for my play style next time.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For now I abit sianz. Got Kirikaze in my first 10x. Footman/ninja type. I don't really use him in TW account.....

Hope I get SR suitable for my play style next time.

if not have to adjust your gameplay.

as the saying goes, you played the cards you dealt with.

btw 1-4 time rift, there is a feat called "up 3 generals in battle". what do they mean by that ? make no sense out of it..

i can only use 3 characters ?????

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
if not have to adjust your gameplay.

as the saying goes, you played the cards you dealt with.

btw 1-4 time rift, there is a feat called "up 3 generals in battle". what do they mean by that ? make no sense out of it..

i can only use 3 characters ?????

Yep. That means that even if the stage allows 4 chars, u must field only 3 chars to complete the feat and purposely leave one spot blank.

If your team is not powerful enough for now to 3-man the stage, just complete it normally. U can revisit the stage and complete the feat when u are more powerful.

Sometimes really no choice but to do 2nd time. Too many tasks.
Need to complete within turn limit.
Can field only 3 man.
Still need to survive.
And send someone to retrieve the hidden treasure.

Hard to complete all these in one run.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Not bad. Lvl 13 now.
1 SSR dieharte
5 SR Lance, Vargas, Sonia, kirikaze and silver wolf.

A better start than on tw.

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
I just finished chapter 2 to unlock summon feature. Use 1 trinity and got SR lance. I should save till 10 then summon again?

How to swap char ah

Last edited:

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noteworthy SRs near SSR level in terms of power and usefulness

5SHRUYQ_d.jpg

Chris. Poor girl who is the only MC of a langrisser game who did not get SSR treatment. Her abilities is SSR level though.

Undead/Monster killer. Damage and aoe heal teammate irregardless of the range from her. Damage and self heal. Random positive buffs on a teammate near her.

Jb902Ew_d.jpg

Sofia. Under-rated healer. As I mentioned, her aoe reset all allies' skills in range is godly. She has the most aoe heal skills out of all healers, beating even SSR healers.

pXs6aV6_d.jpg

Freya. OP tank of almost cheating lvl. Hits and damage even before entering into the battle screen. Sometime even killing units of low hp even before battle starts. After battle, hits again. An absolute great ally on your side, an absolute nuisance in pvp on enemy side.

bejJZJE_d.jpg

Sonia. Good sub for Leon if you don't have him. Fast and hits hard.

kYvjoCo_d.jpg

Vargas. Our baldy tank. Sturdy and has a self ress. Ress himself when he is killed once per stage.

aDw4GB3_d.jpg

Eggbert. The reknown goblin slayer. (Excels in the goblin stage for farming gold).
Lot of aoe. After he cast his dmging aoe, he burns again on everyone who got hit with the aoe. (ie, 2 aoe hits in one turn)

rfW3ZiY_d.jpg

Fana. AOE phy archer. Her archer class and flyer class are very good.

sFeN7Zi_d.jpg

Imelda. Sorceress of the empire team. Great aoe ability and mass attack buff. Usually seen in pvp.

Bottomline: SSR are good but are mainly icing of the cake. A good team of SRs can beat anything in pve and pvp. (Especially Chris. Lol. My opponents tend to underestimate her and leave her alive, but she is the one that turns the tide.)

Which is probably why even SRs has a fairly low rate in this game compared to other games... at only 13%.

Freya is super good. A lof of times ppl just bang into her and die. But later on need to becareful. Empire got 1 SR can just bypass her defense and she does not block spells.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Freya is super good. A lof of times ppl just bang into her and die. But later on need to becareful. Empire got 1 SR can just bypass her defense and she does not block spells.

Yeah. Got a lot of ways to anti her def. I try to kill her with Chris or other mages first in PvP.

In pve, I protect my Freya by quickly dispose mages with my flyers.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I just finished chapter 2 to unlock summon feature. Use 1 trinity and got SR lance. I should save till 10 then summon again?

How to swap char ah

Tap on the char in the reserve pool and drag it to replace the members already deployed.

Try to get a 10x once for a guaranteed SR. After that it's up to u. I yolo single pulls after my first 10x and got 3 more SRs.

In tw, I also got SSRs from yolo single pulls. Didn't really save up or aim for anything.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Got a lot of ways to anti her def. I try to kill her with Chris or other mages first in PvP.

In pve, I protect my Freya by quickly dispose mages with my flyers.

I don't even use Freya in PvP anymore. Depending on positioning, she can be sucked to attack Infantry, by attacking a Cavarly near her. 1 more worry.

General tip for those into PvP
Rule 1: Bully the Weak
Rule 2: Rank does not mean anything
Rule 3: Always check who you are fighting. Example, If you look at a team, and spotted the whole team are footmen, don't blindly go in thinking you can run then over with horses. They might be a team full of Footmen, using Pikemen.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got any good r worth investing ???

There is this hero call Rune. Looks like a run in the mill sterotypical hero. He is a great character. Can be use as a sub in.

Edit: Why is he called Lewin in the EN version?

Last edited:

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Tap on the char in the reserve pool and drag it to replace the members already deployed.

Try to get a 10x once for a guaranteed SR. After that it's up to u. I yolo single pulls after my first 10x and got 3 more SRs.

In tw, I also got SSRs from yolo single pulls. Didn't really save up or aim for anything.

Thanks any notable R to take note of?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't even use Freya in PvP anymore. Depending on positioning, she can be sucked to attack Infantry, by attacking a Cavarly near her. 1 more worry.

General tip for those into PvP
Rule 1: Bully the Weak
Rule 2: Rank does not mean anything
Rule 3: Always check who you are fighting. Example, If you look at a team, and spotted the whole team are footmen, don't blindly go in thinking you can run then over with horses. They might be a team full of Footmen, using Pikemen.

My usual PvP team is my princess team.
Luna (Flyer), Cherie (Flyer), Chris (Valkyrie), Sofia (Healer), Schelfaniel (Mage/Princess buff activator)

If I fight strong horsemen like Leon, I will swap Luna for Freya.

Senpai, 1 qn.

Any fast way to earn gold other than goblins? Getting very poor at lvl 40.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks any notable R to take note of?

Lewin, Anna, Lance's left and right hand ( Letcia and Laird). Actually all are useful, depending on what you plan to use then for. SR and SSR, just gives you a bit more options and magrin of error.
SR got 1 advantage. That is they can go up to max stars faster.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My usual PvP team is my princess team.
Luna (Flyer), Cherie (Flyer), Chris (Valkyrie), Sofia (Healer), Schelfaniel (Mage/Princess buff activator)

If I fight strong horsemen like Leon, I will swap Luna for Freya.

Senpai, 1 qn.

Any fast way to earn gold other than goblins? Getting very poor at lvl 40.

Use crystals to buy money. A fast way to get crystals is to seduce all your heroes to unlock their hearts for easy crystals. Plan out your troop training. Convert unwanted SR gear to gold. I'm 43 in CN server. I just blew through about 3mil on training and gear upgrades.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I beg to differ.

Sticking to MCs is the fail safe way for starters. Matthew, Grenier and Almeda are all excellent in their respective roles.

Resources are extremely limited and right now in tw, I find it hard to keep up with my main team + build up my other SSRs. Now I am stalling lvling and farm resources and gym.

Totally have no resources to build up other characters.

The MCs + Cherie can easily take you thru lvl 1-30. Save the resources for them instead and do spend more time doing aniki runs.

GL already gives dieharte for free, so don't bother with any R horsemen.
Depending on what you chose for goddess questions, your MC is also a capable horsemen.

7 days and u will get Cherie. Lance is also a strong flyer, so don't bother wasting resources of R flyer like Keith.

I've played this game to lvl 40 and never see a need for water/sea units. They are also weakened on land, so no to Lester.

The only R I see worth lvling a bit is Jessica (for her teleport ability. SR Heinz also have teleport ability, well.. depending if u have him) and Anna (situational healer).

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Use crystals to buy money. A fast way to get crystals is to seduce all your heroes to unlock their hearts for easy crystals. Plan out your troop training. Convert unwanted SR gear to gold. I'm 43 in CN server. I just blew through about 3mil on training and gear upgrades.

I wish to unlock also but other than lvl 5 kizuna, unlocking lvl 10+ have other requirements like bringing them to win a stage, arena or class change them, which I do not want to pour resources on units I never use.

I just unlock all chars I have at lvl 5.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wish to unlock also but other than lvl 5 kizuna, unlocking lvl 10+ have other requirements like bringing them to win a stage, arena or class change them, which I do not want to pour resources on units I never use.

I just unlock all chars I have at lvl 5.

Just go through all your chars, some lv10, 15 just need them to clear a stage with you. I have multi lv15 snd 10. Since the resources can only be used to up their relationship.
I pour resources into a lot of chars, some only use once or twice. I usually just switch gears between related jobs to safe cost. You need to because Guild event need a lot of characters to clear fast. The rewards help you up your job level faster.
According to the CN players, once you get Angels, you basically can wipe the floor on PvE stuff.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.