HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2019, 02:51 PM   #91
Greater Supremacy Member

Flyer also good. At least u won't belong to people who bang heads for choosing ninja. Lol.

He is extremely durable as a horsemen with his innate talent, more durable than SR Sonia, the princess horseman I am using for princess faction.

Don't be misleaded by the rarity of the MCs. They are all SR equivalent. Their rarity is promoted as u get more stars for them. (only the 3 MCs, all the rest do not get promoted in rarity).

Rumoured in CN there are plans to promote them to SSR rarity.
got any good r worth investing ???

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 03:00 PM   #92

Faction and the wonders of faction buffs.

Take for example this team. Grenier from legion of glory, the rest are all princesses. Just fielding them do not have any effects... Yet.

These are what Cherie has at start. 30% all stats buff because I completed this stage before. (For farming stages, the game grant this buff so it eases out farming. Can even auto). Reduced magic dmg received from Luna's talent since cherie is near her.

Now Grenier activate his faction buff. Cherie belonging to the same legion of glory faction gets benefit as well.
Atk and int +20%. Def +20%. Magic def +30%. This easily makes even Rs have SSR like stats and power.

Now my princess SSR schelfaniel activates her princess faction buff. Faction buffs are not stackable, but overrides.

Still the same stat increase, but with additional effect since this is a SSR faction buff. +12% dmg dealt from skills.

Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 03:07 PM   #93

got any good r worth investing ???
Some Rs worth using.

Anna. She has mass-shield very early in the game and can cast regenerate buff. Good defensive healer.

Jessica. The mage u get from story. For cheating purposes with her teleport skill (Some map's winning condition is reach a certain spot or obtain a treasure chest. If you use her to teleport a flyer....)

Others are situational. Like Lester, if you want to have sea/water units.
Old 23-01-2019, 03:12 PM   #94
Greater Supremacy Member

just got imelda from the 10 x pull.

is she good ?

the rest are R trash

Old 23-01-2019, 03:17 PM   #95

just got imelda from the 10 x pull.

is she good ?

the rest are R trash
One of the early units I used also. Empire faction.

Pro: One of the earliest hard hitting aoe mage, though many people seem to class change her to bishop. She is frequently used in pvp for mass-offensive buff and her aoe. She is also a horsemen killer.

Cons: Her talent is a double edged sword. Randomly increase atk of a unit near her, but also dmg that unit every turn.
Old 23-01-2019, 03:18 PM   #96
Greater Supremacy Member

One of the early units I used also. Empire faction.

Pro: One of the earliest hard hitting aoe mage, though many people seem to class change her to bishop. She is frequently used in pvp for mass-offensive buff and her aoe. She is also a horsemen killer.

Cons: Her talent is a double edged sword. Randomly increase atk of a unit near her, but also dmg that unit every turn.

can class change be done easily ? or is perm/take many resources ?

Old 23-01-2019, 03:23 PM   #97

can class change be done easily ? or is perm/take many resources ?
U get resources as u complete/farm the time rift maps. Class change to the same path only takes these resources.

But if u have already chosen a path, eg. mage, and want to class change to healer, u need the 2nd chance item from pvp honor shop or guild shop. Its very rare and expensive. Usually people only use it on SR/SSRs in their core team of a faction they want to concentrate.

The story do give one 2nd chance item. Save it.

Once u have switch path with the item, u can freely switch between the 2 paths whenever u want though. Just consumes gold to switch.
Old 23-01-2019, 03:32 PM   #98

Lemme use this guy to explain. Its a costly mistake I made, but made me learn from it as well.

Emperor Bernhardt has 3 paths. As soon as u master the top most path (warrior), u can class change to the middle 3 classes. This is choosing a path. The mats to do this is easily obtainable from time rift maps and guild shop, and black market (if u want to spend gold)

Eg. I chose the path shield gladiator (left path) for him. This class has a stun skill that is very useful. Can stun pikemen, preventing them to cover teammates for one turn and he won't be able to counter attack anyone who attack him.

If I want to change path to swordsman (middle path), I need the 2nd chance item from pvp honor shop or guild shop.

I class change to swordsman using the item. So I can now freely switch between sheild gladiator and swordsman whenever I want.

My mistake: When its time for the final class upgrade, I forgot to switch to swordsman to upgrade, but stayed as sheild gladiator. I mastered the class and upgrade to hero.

Bang.. my mistake... I never want to upgrade to hero. So to change from hero to emperor (my desired final class), I have to spend another 2nd chance item on him.

So I wasted 2 rare items on this unit......

Last edited by Remless; 23-01-2019 at 03:41 PM..
Old 23-01-2019, 03:42 PM   #99
Greater Supremacy Member

U get resources as u complete/farm the time rift maps. Class change to the same path only takes these resources.

But if u have already chosen a path, eg. mage, and want to class change to healer, u need the 2nd chance item from pvp honor shop or guild shop. Its very rare and expensive. Usually people only use it on SR/SSRs in their core team of a faction they want to concentrate.

The story do give one 2nd chance item. Save it.

Once u have switch path with the item, u can freely switch between the 2 paths whenever u want though. Just consumes gold to switch.

i will consult u often on what class to take.

Old 23-01-2019, 03:45 PM   #100

i will consult u often on what class to take.
It really depends on your playstyle. For example, I want an emperor that can stun people. Lol. So I took on 2 paths.

Some people might choose to take on all 3 paths, especially if the 3rd right path has a very useful skill that is a good fit to their desired final class. So even if the 3rd path do not have a final class, some units are still worth to class change to it.

My Imelda I stayed as a mage. Which is different from the people I met in pvp. So my choice may not be the best choice. Its just what I need/want for the team.

Last edited by Remless; 23-01-2019 at 03:50 PM..
Old 23-01-2019, 04:02 PM   #101

Important tip:

Every main time rift stage there is a hidden treasure. This can range from SR equips to gems and even gold summon tickets.

Time rift stage 1-2. Hidden treasure location: Stone left of the bridge. SR accessory that increases movement of the unit by 1. Very useful.

(Hope gl players will write these tips in banters instead of spamming the banters with junks and profanities. In TW, the players are kind enough to write the hidden treasure location in banters for every stage.)
Old 23-01-2019, 04:21 PM   #102
Arch-Supremacy Member

Important tip:

Every main time rift stage there is a hidden treasure. This can range from SR equips to gems and even gold summon tickets.

Time rift stage 1-2. Hidden treasure location: Stone left of the bridge. SR accessory that increases movement of the unit by 1. Very useful.

(Hope gl players will write these tips in banters instead of spamming the banters with junks and profanities. In TW, the players are kind enough to write the hidden treasure location in banters for every stage.)
1-1 : Cupboard in Top Room

1-2 : The stone with magic array at the bridge

1-3 : Blue torch on right of room

1-4 : The banner on top of the room

1-5 : A crack in the mountain range lower left of map

1-6 : A crack in the floor of the altar on top of the map

1-7 : Tomb with wreath on north east of map.

got this from reddit.

did another 10x. tio Sophia
tidusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 04:41 PM   #103

1-1 : Cupboard in Top Room

1-2 : The stone with magic array at the bridge

1-3 : Blue torch on right of room

1-4 : The banner on top of the room

1-5 : A crack in the mountain range lower left of map

1-6 : A crack in the floor of the altar on top of the map

1-7 : Tomb with wreath on north east of map.

got this from reddit.

did another 10x. tio Sophia
Why sad!? Its Sophia! My main healer for my princess team.

There are a lot of Sophia worshippers in the chinese servers.

Godly power exclusive to her. Mass reset all allies' skills cooldown in range + aoe heal + aoe def buff all in one skill. Every recipient of her skills and heal adds a 15% def buff at the same time. Top tier healer.

Only bad thing: U cannot rely on her to kill anything no matter what kind of soldiers u give her. She is purely support/heal. Even with princess faction buff, she cannot kill anything alone.

Last edited by Remless; 23-01-2019 at 04:45 PM..
Old 23-01-2019, 05:02 PM   #104

Noteworthy SRs near SSR level in terms of power and usefulness

Chris. Poor girl who is the only MC of a langrisser game who did not get SSR treatment. Her abilities is SSR level though.

Undead/Monster killer. Damage and aoe heal teammate irregardless of the range from her. Damage and self heal. Random positive buffs on a teammate near her.

Sofia. Under-rated healer. As I mentioned, her aoe reset all allies' skills in range is godly. She has the most aoe heal skills out of all healers, beating even SSR healers.

Freya. OP tank of almost cheating lvl. Hits and damage even before entering into the battle screen. Sometime even killing units of low hp even before battle starts. After battle, hits again. An absolute great ally on your side, an absolute nuisance in pvp on enemy side.

Sonia. Good sub for Leon if you don't have him. Fast and hits hard.

Vargas. Our baldy tank. Sturdy and has a self ress. Ress himself when he is killed once per stage.

Eggbert. The reknown goblin slayer. (Excels in the goblin stage for farming gold).
Lot of aoe. After he cast his dmging aoe, he burns again on everyone who got hit with the aoe. (ie, 2 aoe hits in one turn)

Fana. AOE phy archer. Her archer class and flyer class are very good.

Imelda. Sorceress of the empire team. Great aoe ability and mass attack buff. Usually seen in pvp.

Bottomline: SSR are good but are mainly icing of the cake. A good team of SRs can beat anything in pve and pvp. (Especially Chris. Lol. My opponents tend to underestimate her and leave her alive, but she is the one that turns the tide.)

Which is probably why even SRs has a fairly low rate in this game compared to other games... at only 13%.

Last edited by Remless; 23-01-2019 at 05:27 PM..
Old 23-01-2019, 06:34 PM   #105
Greater Supremacy Member

It really depends on your playstyle. For example, I want an emperor that can stun people. Lol. So I took on 2 paths.

Some people might choose to take on all 3 paths, especially if the 3rd right path has a very useful skill that is a good fit to their desired final class. So even if the 3rd path do not have a final class, some units are still worth to class change to it.

My Imelda I stayed as a mage. Which is different from the people I met in pvp. So my choice may not be the best choice. Its just what I need/want for the team.
i don't really care about pvp. i wanna plow through pve content.

if i want play pvp, i go play fighting game already.

if this game main focus is on pvp, then i don't think i will be playing long.

cos when come to pvp most of the time, people showing off their e-peen

Last edited by Swordsman; 23-01-2019 at 06:38 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.