[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the unit training can keep doing as long as got energy, just that no more daily rewards right ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Just go through all your chars, some lv10, 15 just need them to clear a stage with you. I have multi lv15 snd 10. Since the resources can only be used to up their relationship.
I pour resources into a lot of chars, some only use once or twice. I usually just switch gears between related jobs to safe cost. You need to because Guild event need a lot of characters to clear fast. The rewards help you up your job level faster.
According to the CN players, once you get Angels, you basically can wipe the floor on PvE stuff.

For now, I just stall lvling. Not in a hurry and a bit hesitant to spend gems for gold.

I am focusing on flyer aniki mainly when its opened to unlock Angels as well.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
the unit training can keep doing as long as got energy, just that no more daily rewards right ?

Yep. Form teams. Got discounted nrg cost and addon drops.

Actually replaying this game on gl I abit sianz liao.....having to farm aniki all over again.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
hmm means no good ?

The ingame player review of him in TW is mixed. I also never really see people using him in pve or pvp stuff.

For me, I lvled him to 30 and ditched him. (lack of resources and I don't really use footman/ninja currently)

6eQ2r4b_d.jpg

WsDysMC_d.jpg

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
what paths to go for the 3 mcs.. think i choose wrongly for matthew. going down hero class?

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
any help guys ?

I don't really want to advise on specific class path... It's really up to your play style.

Some facts:
The diehartes I saw in collaboration event or PvP are all horsemen.
Ninja and Archer classes are generally not well received by players. Not sure abt lvl 60 though.

Since playing to lvl 40+ now, I hardly see anyone using ninja. Archers occasionally, but not common.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don't really want to advise on specific class path... It's really up to your play style.

Some facts:
Ninja and Archer classes are generally not well received by players. Not sure abt lvl 60 though.

Since playing to lvl 40+ now, I hardly see anyone using ninja. Archers occasionally, but not common.

matthew go hero class ok or not ?

is it possible to master all classes for all characters ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
matthew go hero class ok or not ?

is it possible to master all classes for all characters ?

Sure. By default Mathew is strong in his hero class. His 2nd class adds more flavour and flexibility in team formation.

If u want to.... Need hell lots of farming...

Btw, I got motivation to play Liao. Legion of glory team completed. Just waiting for princess Cherie's arrival.

9PX9gXa_d.jpg

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sure. By default Mathew is strong in his hero class. His 2nd class adds more flavour and flexibility in team formation.

If u want to.... Need hell lots of farming...

Btw, I got motivation to play Liao. Legion of glory team completed. Just waiting for princess Cherie's arrival.

9PX9gXa_d.jpg

i go hero then in future go stone then go for strike master ok ?

gratz. btw yr picture all looks very small. enlarge also very small. lol

yesternight i pull bernhadt the dark emperor. he good bo ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i go hero then in future go stone then go for strike master ok ?

gratz. btw yr picture all looks very small. enlarge also very small. lol

yesternight i pull bernhadt the dark emperor. he good bo ?

OK.

Lol. I reduce size to save bandwidth so the page load faster.

Emperor is good. So empire team for u? Which members u got so far?

Vargas is a must have for that team. And either Leon or Sonia.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
OK.

Lol. I reduce size to save bandwidth so the page load faster.

Emperor is good. So empire team for u? Which members u got so far?

Vargas is a must have for that team. And either Leon or Sonia.

like half baked. neither here nor there. :eek: i show u what i got.

btw whats yr nick ? i don't think i have add u.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
At the bald server. Nick is Abell.

Btw, yesterday I lose badly against an empire team in arena bot battle of equal battle power with me. There is totally nothing I can do and I lose 0-5.

Team: Emperor, Egbert, Imelda, Vargas, Lana (she is not of empire team, side member)

First thought when I enter the fight... I am going to eat a lot of aoe.

I moved first, carefully out of their atk range. But too bad, its still within Egbert's AOE.

He hits with AOE silence. I cannot use skills anymore. I cannot initiate attack since all attacks will be covered by Vargas.

Next round, Egbert's 2nd aoe hits, prevented all healing. And the team ate me up with aoe blasts from emperor, Imelda and Lana.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Some facts:

guess i will go ahead with the horsemen path then.

on a happier note, moi tio bernhardt :o

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
AVcWXID.png

3UttoLi.png

IWwmPtl.png

6ZiRNoI.png

die i just continue with rider first ?
emperor i just continue with emperor first ?
im so afraid i screw myself choosing the wrong route.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.