HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #121

How to set my ssr to battle sia. Everytime like the default 3

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT
Touch and drag your SSR's icon to replace the units already placed on field to replace them. Take note of the class of your SSR and position. Even SSR is easily killed by opposing unit class.
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 07:49 PM   #122

For now I abit sianz. Got Kirikaze in my first 10x. Footman/ninja type. I don't really use him in TW account.....

Hope I get SR suitable for my play style next time.
Old 23-01-2019, 07:53 PM   #123
Greater Supremacy Member

For now I abit sianz. Got Kirikaze in my first 10x. Footman/ninja type. I don't really use him in TW account.....

Hope I get SR suitable for my play style next time.

if not have to adjust your gameplay.

as the saying goes, you played the cards you dealt with.

btw 1-4 time rift, there is a feat called "up 3 generals in battle". what do they mean by that ? make no sense out of it..

i can only use 3 characters ?????

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 08:26 PM   #124

if not have to adjust your gameplay.

as the saying goes, you played the cards you dealt with.

btw 1-4 time rift, there is a feat called "up 3 generals in battle". what do they mean by that ? make no sense out of it..

i can only use 3 characters ?????
Yep. That means that even if the stage allows 4 chars, u must field only 3 chars to complete the feat and purposely leave one spot blank.

If your team is not powerful enough for now to 3-man the stage, just complete it normally. U can revisit the stage and complete the feat when u are more powerful.

Sometimes really no choice but to do 2nd time. Too many tasks.
Need to complete within turn limit.
Can field only 3 man.
Still need to survive.
And send someone to retrieve the hidden treasure.

Hard to complete all these in one run.

Last edited by Remless; 23-01-2019 at 08:31 PM..
Old 23-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #125
Master Member

How to dl in iOS ah?
Pika mianbao is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 09:41 PM   #126

Not bad. Lvl 13 now.
1 SSR dieharte
5 SR Lance, Vargas, Sonia, kirikaze and silver wolf.

A better start than on tw.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:50 PM   #127
Master Member

I just finished chapter 2 to unlock summon feature. Use 1 trinity and got SR lance. I should save till 10 then summon again?

How to swap char ah

Last edited by Pryson; 23-01-2019 at 09:57 PM..
Pryson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 10:06 PM   #128
Arch-Supremacy Member

Noteworthy SRs near SSR level in terms of power and usefulness

Chris. Poor girl who is the only MC of a langrisser game who did not get SSR treatment. Her abilities is SSR level though.

Undead/Monster killer. Damage and aoe heal teammate irregardless of the range from her. Damage and self heal. Random positive buffs on a teammate near her.

Sofia. Under-rated healer. As I mentioned, her aoe reset all allies' skills in range is godly. She has the most aoe heal skills out of all healers, beating even SSR healers.

Freya. OP tank of almost cheating lvl. Hits and damage even before entering into the battle screen. Sometime even killing units of low hp even before battle starts. After battle, hits again. An absolute great ally on your side, an absolute nuisance in pvp on enemy side.

Sonia. Good sub for Leon if you don't have him. Fast and hits hard.

Vargas. Our baldy tank. Sturdy and has a self ress. Ress himself when he is killed once per stage.

Eggbert. The reknown goblin slayer. (Excels in the goblin stage for farming gold).
Lot of aoe. After he cast his dmging aoe, he burns again on everyone who got hit with the aoe. (ie, 2 aoe hits in one turn)

Fana. AOE phy archer. Her archer class and flyer class are very good.

Imelda. Sorceress of the empire team. Great aoe ability and mass attack buff. Usually seen in pvp.

Bottomline: SSR are good but are mainly icing of the cake. A good team of SRs can beat anything in pve and pvp. (Especially Chris. Lol. My opponents tend to underestimate her and leave her alive, but she is the one that turns the tide.)

Which is probably why even SRs has a fairly low rate in this game compared to other games... at only 13%.
Freya is super good. A lof of times ppl just bang into her and die. But later on need to becareful. Empire got 1 SR can just bypass her defense and she does not block spells.
Humster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 10:27 PM   #129

Freya is super good. A lof of times ppl just bang into her and die. But later on need to becareful. Empire got 1 SR can just bypass her defense and she does not block spells.
Yeah. Got a lot of ways to anti her def. I try to kill her with Chris or other mages first in PvP.

In pve, I protect my Freya by quickly dispose mages with my flyers.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:31 PM   #130

I just finished chapter 2 to unlock summon feature. Use 1 trinity and got SR lance. I should save till 10 then summon again?

How to swap char ah
Tap on the char in the reserve pool and drag it to replace the members already deployed.

Try to get a 10x once for a guaranteed SR. After that it's up to u. I yolo single pulls after my first 10x and got 3 more SRs.

In tw, I also got SSRs from yolo single pulls. Didn't really save up or aim for anything.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:55 PM   #131
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yeah. Got a lot of ways to anti her def. I try to kill her with Chris or other mages first in PvP.

In pve, I protect my Freya by quickly dispose mages with my flyers.
I don't even use Freya in PvP anymore. Depending on positioning, she can be sucked to attack Infantry, by attacking a Cavarly near her. 1 more worry.

General tip for those into PvP
Rule 1: Bully the Weak
Rule 2: Rank does not mean anything
Rule 3: Always check who you are fighting. Example, If you look at a team, and spotted the whole team are footmen, don't blindly go in thinking you can run then over with horses. They might be a team full of Footmen, using Pikemen.
Old 23-01-2019, 11:00 PM   #132
Arch-Supremacy Member

Second class for diehard should be what ?
tidusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 11:01 PM   #133
Arch-Supremacy Member

got any good r worth investing ???
There is this hero call Rune. Looks like a run in the mill sterotypical hero. He is a great character. Can be use as a sub in.

Edit: Why is he called Lewin in the EN version?

Last edited by Humster; 23-01-2019 at 11:24 PM..
Old 23-01-2019, 11:12 PM   #134
Master Member

Tap on the char in the reserve pool and drag it to replace the members already deployed.

Try to get a 10x once for a guaranteed SR. After that it's up to u. I yolo single pulls after my first 10x and got 3 more SRs.

In tw, I also got SSRs from yolo single pulls. Didn't really save up or aim for anything.
Thanks any notable R to take note of?
Pryson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 11:21 PM   #135

I don't even use Freya in PvP anymore. Depending on positioning, she can be sucked to attack Infantry, by attacking a Cavarly near her. 1 more worry.

General tip for those into PvP
Rule 1: Bully the Weak
Rule 2: Rank does not mean anything
Rule 3: Always check who you are fighting. Example, If you look at a team, and spotted the whole team are footmen, don't blindly go in thinking you can run then over with horses. They might be a team full of Footmen, using Pikemen.
My usual PvP team is my princess team.
Luna (Flyer), Cherie (Flyer), Chris (Valkyrie), Sofia (Healer), Schelfaniel (Mage/Princess buff activator)

If I fight strong horsemen like Leon, I will swap Luna for Freya.

Senpai, 1 qn.

Any fast way to earn gold other than goblins? Getting very poor at lvl 40.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.