HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2019, 09:48 PM   #1396

That bugger is AoE nightmare, if you go Dragon route, High magic resistance, during PvP vs those AoE Spell spammers useful. For PvE, the middle route + Giant seafood = tank like no tomorrow.
Only if can afford to throw 4 runestones bah.

Its a tank that has no class advantage. Recall the days we have to use ledin templar and tank with exorcists.

Only the sea route can be considered. Have skills that can make him permanently in water, gaining thickness+high hp, though still weaker than the conventional ledin/vargas.
(Correction. Not permanently. Still has downtime due to skill CD. Once the water effect is down, he is the worst tank ever)

Only built him if:

1) Building a meteor faction team. He is the only tank of meteor faction, though even off-faction ledin is much stronger.
2) Too much resources to throw.

Why is he bad.
- no training camp unlockable lancer units. He needs to go flyer, get golems at lvl 50, then switch back to sea route just to be able to tank decently.

Flyer mag def aoe shield is quite redundant if have Luna, though Luna's shield has shorter range but better effect (direct cut dmg %). And his magic guard only guards single attacks, not aoe. The most terrible thing about those aoe in pvp are the negative effects, like silence, etc that is a pain. Even if he reduce dmg, meet bozel's aoe also gg.

Of course, if one can whale and throw tons of resources on him, a bad unit also can become good. Though most will advice not to. One thing for sure, he will definitely fall to Leon's chivalry rush, which is one of the most used pvp tactic.

And seriously, why would any field a unit in pvp that don't have good offensive skills. His only direct attack skill (horse route) has 5 turn CD. Just to get the 15% aoe mdef bonus isn't justifying that spot.

Last edited by Remless; 19-03-2019 at 10:30 PM..
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 11:10 PM   #1397
Arch-Supremacy Member

The bow is super good.

The ring also not bad .

Both worth to keep.
I'm just another 15 orihalcon ore left for another SSR weapon. Hope I get something that isn't a bow.

Sent from Pocoyo Land using GAGT
masashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2019, 02:43 AM   #1398

I'm just another 15 orihalcon ore left for another SSR weapon. Hope I get something that isn't a bow.

Actually should get the ore to upgrade the current free SSR first like lastknight or the aenaes armor.

They are pretty decent SSR.
junhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2019, 10:39 AM   #1399

Actually should get the ore to upgrade the current free SSR first like lastknight or the aenaes armor.

They are pretty decent SSR.
Yeah. Same here.
That's why the pack is useful. My SSR equips are screaming for upgrades but I simply don't have enough ores to upgrade them. I didn't even equip the new ssr equips I got from dragons since its easier to upgrade SR to better stats than ssr.
Old 21-03-2019, 08:40 PM   #1400
Banned

So quiet? Nobody 三门?
etbenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 09:37 PM   #1401

So quiet? Nobody 三门?
40 tickets only get one dupe Angelina. My lucky streak is over probably.

Resting and storing for ranford/listell banner liao. Not fated to have zerida in gl.
Old 21-03-2019, 10:12 PM   #1402
Banned

40 tickets only get one dupe Angelina. My lucky streak is over probably.

Resting and storing for ranford/listell banner liao. Not fated to have zerida in gl.
Ok lah . Mine is 10 get sr freya . 1st 1 so cannot hiam
etbenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 10:13 PM   #1403
Supremacy Member

Think they lower the rate after the patch. 40 rolls also not a single SSR.
athenodorus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2019, 10:24 PM   #1404

Ok lah . Mine is 10 get sr freya . 1st 1 so cannot hiam
Next mth I think I will showhand. Ranford or listell i get either also will be happy.

Ranford is another strong horseman with chivalry (the only char other than Leon with this skill), ranged attack and strategic master faction buff.
Ranford's buff has a different effect from altemuler.

Altemuller - treat all passable terrain as plains.
Ranford - If the recipient units are mixed units (ie, hero and soldier are different classes. Eg. Horseman Leon with angels), all damage increased by 15%

Listell is a magic tank that has very interesting skills and debuffs, and is a top pvp char.

Last edited by Remless; 21-03-2019 at 10:27 PM..
Old 21-03-2019, 11:31 PM   #1405

Decided to continue since stocked up a fair bit.

Total pulls: 88
SSR count: 3

Angelina, jugler and...

Old 21-03-2019, 11:55 PM   #1406
Arch-Supremacy Member

Next mth I think I will showhand. Ranford or listell i get either also will be happy.

Ranford is another strong horseman with chivalry (the only char other than Leon with this skill), ranged attack and strategic master faction buff.
Ranford's buff has a different effect from altemuler.

Altemuller - treat all passable terrain as plains.
Ranford - If the recipient units are mixed units (ie, hero and soldier are different classes. Eg. Horseman Leon with angels), all damage increased by 15%

Listell is a magic tank that has very interesting skills and debuffs, and is a top pvp char.
Think I'll also focus on horseman. No Leon makes me with a hard time with infantry..

masashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 10:17 AM   #1407

Decided to continue since stocked up a fair bit.

Total pulls: 88
SSR count: 3

Angelina, jugler and...

OMG 88 rollls.... 3 SSR such good luck... i usually need like 60 pulls for 1 SSR.
Darmontis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 11:08 AM   #1408

OMG 88 rollls.... 3 SSR such good luck... i usually need like 60 pulls for 1 SSR.
Out of the 88 pulls, 2 pulls are multi (2x10 pull). Really end up disastrously.

All the 3 ssrs are from the 68 pulls that I diligently pulls one-by-one.
Old 22-03-2019, 12:31 PM   #1409

Out of the 88 pulls, 2 pulls are multi (2x10 pull). Really end up disastrously.

All the 3 ssrs are from the 68 pulls that I diligently pulls one-by-one.
So one by one has better luck?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT
Shib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2019, 01:07 PM   #1410

167pull 4ssr. 2.4% lol i tried a few 10x pull but it was so bad that i roll my eyes.
lance88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.