[Official] MapleStory M

xoxomatcha

Reaction score
Anybody got an event equipment (the one with an (E) behind your item name) and tried to rank up using the stones? Does the (E) stay when you rank up or only fusing is the way to go to remove the (E) from the equipment..? :/

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Free to play here. 540k cp.... max mythic jailin 16 sf. Ecclectic mythic armor and shoes. Think I’m the most pro f2p in my server .... no bot, never buy mesos before no crystals. Just gotten my unique zak helm and pink bean badge today. Tmr onwards go chaos and hht Liao. Hope can get the stuff huat

Last edited:

awesomania

Reaction score
Free to play here. 540k cp.... max mythic jailin 16 sf. Ecclectic mythic armor and shoes. Think I’m the most pro f2p in my server .... no bot, never buy mesos before no crystals. Just gotten my unique zak helm and pink bean badge today. Tmr onwards go chaos and hht Liao. Hope can get the stuff huat
How do u make mythic weapon as a f2p?
Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

ForsakenOne

Reaction score

wow, how long did u take? i cannot imagine how many alts u created :eek:

sillyofme00

Reaction score

Also F2p, currently CP 200K plus, now have 3 legendary weapon(1 for NL(max), 1 for DK(level 5) & 1 for aran)...

Not impossible to hit mythic, and i have only 3 alt(dk,Aran & that fire mage). And i am so impressed by that guy, meaning he really spend a lot of time training & farming...

but to make it max mythic, i think its really hard...

my armor only unique... lol

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I used to run guild dungeons on all my alts to sell epics. Each epic 500k to 3m. Got 1 patch suddenly restrict max epic to 25m max. Whales wanna buy max epic for 25m each and level 10 weapons for 25m each. I went to pull treasure boxes, cost is 16-17m but sell 25m, after tax is 22.5m. So every 7minnof pulling boxes I earn around 6m profit. Did it Everyday for 1 week and I had billions lol.

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why the beyond blade skill of aran doesnt have description? Its literally blank lol.
Maybe it's intentional because Nexon doesn't want people to compare global stats to korean one haha. It's because just released, they didn't want people to say, "Why Aran dmg ratio is lower than korea?" Then, demotivate others to create Aran on launch = lose profit.

Remember last time Cygnus just came out, people compared the star dmg between NW and NL between korea and global. Even though Korea naturally has higher numbers because their mobs higher HP, when reduced down the ratio wasn't reduced equally between classes.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.