[Official] MapleStory M

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Is it necessary to have same types of equipment for your character? So far all my equipments belong to 4 different types

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Only for epic and above.

Epic and above you will have set bonuses.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
SF no time limit one?

Starforce maps are not actually "dungeons". It's just placed there for our convenience so we can travel there instantly.

SF maps are actually tougher versions of the regular ones, which you need a certain level of SF to deal 100% damage there. Mobs there have higher HP and give a lot more exp. So technically it is just a harder version of a regular map, and thus theres no time limit.

But then you won't want to manually farm there, so 99% of people there are fighting using auto battle, which is limited to the amount of auto battle charges that you have.

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damnit. Missed Mu Lung novice rank 1 last week due to laziness. Had to settle for rank 3.

2I9gzM6.jpg

heh. Both Legatus and Saphira are mine. Getting past 41 on Bishop is a bit dicey.

MadeInAnfield

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starforce maps are not actually "dungeons". It's just placed there for our convenience so we can travel there instantly.

SF maps are actually tougher versions of the regular ones, which you need a certain level of SF to deal 100% damage there. Mobs there have higher HP and give a lot more exp. So technically it is just a harder version of a regular map, and thus theres no time limit.

But then you won't want to manually farm there, so 99% of people there are fighting using auto battle, which is limited to the amount of auto battle charges that you have.

Thx..I having problem of not enough slot..my inventory 100/100..

Picked up too many pots. And a lot of useless armor and wand which I just anyhow forge the useless ones cos I already have a perfect stat epic wand..

Anyone got same problem of not enough inventory?

whysoserioushuh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Picked up too many pots. And a lot of useless armor and wand which I just anyhow forge the useless ones cos I already have a perfect stat epic wand..

Dont worry, you will reach the stage where you dont have enough pots.

Sent from Samsung SM-G960F using GAGT

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damnit. Missed Mu Lung novice rank 1 last week due to laziness. Had to settle for rank 3.

2I9gzM6.jpg

heh. Both Legatus and Saphira are mine. Getting past 41 on Bishop is a bit dicey.

novice is for max lvl 80 :s11:

dontscoldme

Reaction score
like impossible to get the upgrade stone to legendary and mythic hor? if got real $$ - also cannot right? since cannot buy gold leaf

whysoserioushuh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like impossible to get the upgrade stone to legendary and mythic hor? if got real $$ - also cannot right? since cannot buy gold leaf
Why bother to rush a pve game? There's no need to rush at all. Get legendary weapon, then kill faster only.

Sent from Samsung SM-G960F using GAGT

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what class u play? i use dk and bishop also many pots from quests :s13:

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lousy pots just sell all.

Keep the tier you use.

My inventory is super empty except for the powders.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.