[Official] MapleStory M

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

Those are etcs that won't appear unless you are doing the quests. Probably got bug or something that u looted extra for the quest or you looted and forfeited the quest.

Just discard them.
我是Crone;115750341 said:
You can actually turn off your app while auto battling? I didn't know that :s13:

Yup that's the point of auto battling or else kinda stupid to keep the phone screen on for hours :s13:

I'm not 100 % sure of exiting the game the right way though, cause I always just returned to my phone home screen and clear every app in the background.

yeowboon

Reaction score
This game so weird one, my first char in Croa world gets everything like free rings, free the golden thingy hog, free hair and face coupon. Then I change to zenith to play then that character gets nothing?

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing frequent lag and stuttering? so much so that its impossible to enjoy the game fully and relying on autobattle. I think very likely my wifi problem because it happened whenever my wifi drops to 2 or 1 bars. I'm playing on mi max 2.

Will lag more today but autobot still continues..

youcantstopme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This game so weird one, my first char in Croa world gets everything like free rings, free the golden thingy hog, free hair and face coupon. Then I change to zenith to play then that character gets nothing?

it is that dumb.

first time see mounts not shared across all accounts.

want to suck money gaogao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.