[Official] Nintendo 3DS Fan Club

chemfreak

Reaction score
nintendo-3d-logo.jpg

Welcome to the Official Nintendo 3DS Fan Club!

Nintendo 3DS Essentials

Want to increase your Mii Plaza Population? Click here to get updates about Nintendo 3DS StreetPass Events! Target is to reach at least 50 Nintendo 3DS Fans!

Like the Singapore Nintendo 3DS Community on facebook now to get latest updates on Nintendo 3DS News!

Not sure what games to buy? Click Here!

Find out how to get the Nintendo Video to work outside US Here!

Want to show off your quirky Mii creations and photos? Post them here!

Nintendo 3DS Q&A

Why can't I access eShop?
Unfortunately our region does not have eShop so you will have to change your region setting to US in order to access the eShop.

Why can't I use my Credit Card in the eShop?
You will have to set your region as Brazil to use Credit card due to region locking.

Can the 3DS play DS games?
Yes.

Tips for Setting up StreetPass on Your Nintendo 3DS System

Hardware:
Players need to activate the StreetPass™ feature in the system settings prior to use.
StreetPass needs to be activated for each game that utilizes it.
Max Distance: Players should be within 27 meters of each other.
The system needs to be powered on and in Sleep Mode with the wireless switch turned on.
Make sure that a Nintendo DS game is not inserted and active while the Nintendo 3DS system is in Sleep Mode when using StreetPass. StreePass may not function with a Nintendo DS game inserted and active.

StreetPass Mii Plaza:
A maximum of 10 StreetPass Mii Plaza exchanges can occur in one session. After acquiring 10 Mii™ characters, enter the Mii Plaza and interact with them in Find Mii or Puzzle Swap

For those thinking of buying the Nintendo 3DS
You can go Funan Digital Mall to try out the Nintendo 3DS Demo sets and experience the awesome 3D effect! There are lots of demo sets at G3. They are located at Lv5. Don't forget to check out the Nintendo 3DS Q&A section before buying a 3DS!

Last edited:

Lew_Lian

Reaction score
thanks for setting this up! i'm thinking of getting a 3DS becoz of the price drop!

chemfreak

Reaction score
thanks for setting this up! i'm thinking of getting a 3DS becoz of the price drop!

No problem :D

Hey guys! Join the Official Singapore Nintendo 3DS StreetPass meetup community!
To join simply go to http://www.meetup.com/Nintendo3DS/Singapore-SG/ and click on "Join us, get updates!" and u will automatically received latest info about any StreetPass event in Singapore! Occasionally there will be giveaways too~ What are you waiting for? Join now and meet fellow Singaporean 3DS Gamers! Target is to get at least 50 Nintendo 3DS Fans!

hirako-shin

Master Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy 3DS(Japan set) since i know there's a price drop for it.

chemfreak

Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy 3DS(Japan set) since i know there's a price drop for it.

Just for your info, Japanese 3DS Games are hard to find in Singapore and they are usually over price ($70) compared to Local/US games which are only about $40 to $50.

The same goes for Japanese 3DS set. Very hard to find and most retail shops don't sell them, u will need to pre-order and the shipping fee will cost u quite a lot. Best is to buy a Local/US set.

Japanese 3DS Sets can only play Japanese games due to region lock.

hirako-shin

Master Member
Reaction score
Just for your info, Japanese 3DS Games are hard to find in Singapore and they are usually over price ($70) compared to Local/US games which are only about $40 to $50.

The same goes for Japanese 3DS set. Very hard to find and most retail shops don't sell them, u will need to pre-order and the shipping fee will cost u quite a lot. Best is to buy a Local/US set.

Japanese 3DS Sets can only play Japanese games due to region lock.

Yup,reason-being im getting japanese 3DS is because i want to play japanese games :)

chemfreak

Reaction score
Yup,reason-being im getting japanese 3DS is because i want to play japanese games :)

Oh if u don't mind paying a little more than I would also suggest playasia to buy your Japanese set 3DS and Games^^

Initially I also wanted to import a Japanese 3DS Set but after seeing the price of a Japanese 3DS set which is around SGD400+++ and the extremely high price of Japanese games compared to local/US games, I decided to get a US/Local one instead. However that was before the price drop so now the price should be more reasonable le ba...

Last edited:

hirako-shin

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh if u don't mind paying a little more than I would also suggest playasia to buy your Japanese set 3DS and Games^^

Initially I also wanted to import a Japanese 3DS Set but after seeing the price which is around SGD400+++ and that the Japanese games also more expensive so I decided to get a US/Local one instead. However that was before the price drop so now the price should be more reasonable le ba...

Yup,that's very true :) Hmmm..i wonder gamescore able to help me get the set? I used to get the NDSi(jap set) frm them.

chemfreak

Reaction score
Maxsoft announced that there will be a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program for us early adopters, despite the fact that there is no local Nintendo eShop. Those who purchased their Nintendo 3DS before August 10th, 2011 must register their Nintendo 3DS console on the Maxsoft page in order to be eligible for the Ambassador Program. Registrants are tracked according to their consoles' serial number. Only 3DS handhelds that have been registered will be eligible for the local Ambassador Program, and its owners will also receive details of the Ambassador Program when available.
You can register your 3DS at http://www.maxsoftonline.com/3dsregistration.html

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.