[OFFICIAL] PlayStation Vita Thread

locknlock

Reaction score
Hi guys , My psvita 1st gen battery seem to be draining real quick maybe 30mins no batt already.. any place to recommend for battery replacement ? :s13:

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody here bought the Gundam Vs Extreme Force on Vita?

Is it good for quick 2v2 action on the go like those previous Gundam Vs games on PSP?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys if I buy games from psn and delete away from memory card. Am I able to download it again?

Yes you can, I keep deleting that i completed and redownload the game that I want to replay...I also frequently delete game to make space on my 32gb memory card...

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys if I buy games from psn and delete away from memory card. Am I able to download it again?
yes...once you bought a digital game, it is forever tied to your account and you can download it unlimited times...

Sony playstation stuff are not nintendo stuff so no need to worry about those 'can only download a limited number of times' restrictions...

kchinbeng

Reaction score
How about those no psn plus account? Like if this month I am on psn+ and downloaded some games under the psn+ account but next month I stop subscribe to psn+ will those downloaded games under the psn+ account be there and able to re-download again?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.