[OFFICIAL] PlayStation Vita Thread

sunshinemou

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw vita at jb citysquare but not sure if modded or not.

But the price not tat attractive oso.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently I've just started using my PS Vita again!

It was previously set to use my local PSN acc last year so I can remote play with my PS4, but till now realized I didn't use the feature much, plus my Asia PSN games for it was pathetic so decided to switch back to US PSN acc.

Was surprised to see so many more games I had under US PSN (that I've bought from the past years), my fav includes all the compilation collections such as Capcom Remixed and Reloaded, Sega Genesis collection, SNK Arcade Hits etc. Too bad the Midway Arcade Hits title for some reason is not compatible with the PS Vita. It is definitely a good portable system for retro gaming even without jailbreak.

I had all the above games loaded in my PSP as well but it has been neglected for many years and when I tried to charge it up few days ago, the battery seems to be dead. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.