HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] PlayStation Vita Thread

Like Tree811Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2014, 10:06 PM   #181
Supremacy Member

No. The way ps+ works is you accumulate more games the longer you subscribe. If you subscribe now, you get all the games that are currently in the collection, and an additional 2 for as long as you subscribe.

Note that you can only play the games so long as you are a subscriber. You can also accumulate games for the ps3 and ps4 with one subscription. Note that you have to go to the SEN website, add the free games to your cart and check out before it gets added to your list of games.
so what are the pass PSN free games that i have missed?
Old 24-03-2014, 10:15 PM   #182

I don't have vita, but i have a ps3 and do intend to get ps4 soon. Which PSN do you guy use for the PS plus services?
Nucleotide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 10:16 PM   #183

so what are the pass PSN free games that i have missed?

Some games are disgaea 3, soul sacrifice, ninja gaiden sigma, Rayman origins, dead or alive 5. Many more. Cannot remember.

Us account btw. Don't know about Asian ps+. I heard it is cheaper, but games and sales less good.
bobbytkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 10:16 PM   #184
Supremacy Member

Some games are disgaea 3, soul sacrifice, ninja gaiden sigma, Rayman origins, dead or alive 5. Many more. Cannot remember.

Us account btw. Don't know about Asian ps+. I heard it is cheaper, but games and sales less good.
ok one final question. Any idea when the whole range of games will refresh?
Old 24-03-2014, 10:20 PM   #185

I don't have vita, but i have a ps3 and do intend to get ps4 soon. Which PSN do you guy use for the PS plus services?
The US account is best value to me. Europe sometimes has better games, but it is also more expensive.

If you are first time subscriber, remember to visit the SEN website every week to add the free games. You must add them to your cart and checkout, or download them to your system, or you won't have an opportunity to add them to your list again.

The way US ps+ works is first 2 weeks of the month are ps3 games, last 2 weeks are vita games. They announce the new free games just before the first Tuesday of the month in the US.
jonnieboy and Nucleotide like this.

Last edited by bobbytkc; 24-03-2014 at 10:29 PM..
Old 24-03-2014, 10:24 PM   #186

ok one final question. Any idea when the whole range of games will refresh?

They replace 2 games from the list for the ps3 and vita every month, and one game for the ps4. They will announce what games are new and which games will be replaced before the first store update of every month, which occurs on Tuesday US time.

Also, take note that you won't get amazing games every month, but over time, ps+ is very worth it. You also get additional discounts from sales.

Last edited by bobbytkc; 24-03-2014 at 10:27 PM..
Old 24-03-2014, 10:25 PM   #187
Arch-Supremacy Member

Juz started playing e sick game
Deception 4
CrucifyMyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 10:31 PM   #188

The US account is best value to me. Europe sometimes has better games, but it is also more expensive.

If you are first time subscriber, remember to visit the SEN website every week to add the free games. You must add them to your cart and checkout, or download them to your system, or you won't have an opportunity to add them to your list again.

The way US ps+ works is first 2 weeks of the month are ps3 games, last 2 weeks are vita games. They announce the new free games just before the first Tuesday of the month in the US.
Alright! Thanks for the info! Do you use the psn card to purchase the ps+ or through credit/debit cards?
Nucleotide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 10:34 PM   #189

Alright! Thanks for the info! Do you use the psn card to purchase the ps+ or through credit/debit cards?

I buy psn digital codes from amazon using a fake US address. You get the codes instantly. Remember to buy the code, not the cards, if you are using amazon.

Alternatively, you can also buy from qisahn. Only slightly more expensive. They send you the code by email.
jonnieboy likes this.
Old 24-03-2014, 10:35 PM   #190
High Supremacy Member

Hello
I know fail but guess who

why u draw ur own face on yuna? jin pretty
VoteWisely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 11:20 PM   #191
Supremacy Member

My US account don't have any Vita games leh...But I do have 2 physical copies games for PS Vita...I see the US PS plus free games for US damn nice lo...
I think I changing my PS Vita to US account and get PS plus.
Then when upgrade from PS3 to PS4, I also change to US PSN.
Bluefreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 11:21 PM   #192
High Honorary Member

US psn plus
YouYongku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 11:54 PM   #193
Master Member

I thought JP PS Plus acc the best???
kifo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2014, 12:04 AM   #194
High Honorary Member

I thought JP PS Plus acc the best???
If you play jap games, otherwise us psn the best
YouYongku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2014, 07:24 AM   #195

anyone know where is the cheapest place to buy the vita memory card? looking for 32gb or 64gb.
zorrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.