/jin jelly arrrrrrrrrrhh :(

Last edited:

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huat ar finally can play destiny of spirits:D

Hahaha welcome to the club.

but I already quite sian of the game... a lot of repetitive stuff

Currently with about 17 areas cleared, each time I do 2 battles with 2 different group of spirits. These are all Max level 2.5-3.0 spirits. Then wait another couple of hours or more for them to recover their HP. Then do another 2 more battles.

Whenever I go out, I will try to bring along my Vita so I can go hunting. But my vita is the new 2000 model so no 3G hence to get WIFI a bit troublesome...

Now the raid is on, so i will try to do a raid every time to earn some free spirit points.

After a while getting sian already cos there is no story to all these fighting leh.... :s11:

mayorice

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Currently with about 17 areas cleared, each time I do 2 battles with 2 different group of spirits. These are all Max level 2.5-3.0 spirits. Then wait another couple of hours or more for them to recover their HP. Then do another 2 more battles.

Whenever I go out, I will try to bring along my Vita so I can go hunting. But my vita is the new 2000 model so no 3G hence to get WIFI a bit troublesome...

Now the raid is on, so i will try to do a raid every time to earn some free spirit points.

After a while getting sian already cos there is no story to all these fighting leh.... :s11:

i quit liao. the game jin racist. america spirits all very ugly unlike asia region :s22:

Reaction score
i quit liao. the game jin racist. america spirits all very ugly unlike asia region :s22:

luckily i played asian ver although its in english instead of japanese:(

mayb its new lo, give this game some time. Although i love to c some brief description of the spirits like SMT 4 or persona series

Actually i m looking for shop to sell psn points to hoot phantom breaker ever since the sony security breach saga:(

Sony says 10M credit card numbers may have been stolen | GamesBeat | Games | by Dean Takahashi

btw u can set ur hp as portable hotspot so that ur psv can connect to it

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
later come liao can only play gameboy game inside :s13:

/jin jelly arrrrrrrrrrhh :(

You laugh what? I more experienced ebayer and online buyer than you.

I only say when I have the goods on hand :s39:

FYI GBA are not worthless LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Zerohiten

Reaction score
:s13::s13: Last time I used to play Senran Kagura Versus in train too, some people see liao like :eek::s22:

Sometimes the game might appear in Asia PSN also... but not immediate

tansrb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gonna preorder disgaea 4. Now i need go preorder 1 more game to fill my amazon cart. among the choices are deception iv, conception and akiba strip.
deception got demo anot? scared i get bored, is the story long?

conception dunno worth or not leh, here's an overview of the demo i played halfway:

+Bearable character and dub
+stylish interface
-looks cliche
-battles are simple

hmm...decisions decisions

eh conception wont come in dual language dub ah? :(

yeowenzheng

Reaction score
Guys so the ps vita 2006 worth anot leh? I exchanged my old vita with 3ds xl abt 9mths ago. But now ffX HD and srw z2 make me jin gian buy back vita. But the led vs oled really so bad ar led? Also is the batt life for new vita really last longer?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.