HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Like Tree561Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2019, 11:26 PM   #2176

No offence but ur Friend seems to be too extreme and also appears to be a gym hogger or have territorial marking mentality

my valor friend once told me she created multiple red accounts to slot into gyms so that
1) she doesn't need to wait for others to beef up the gym
2) it makes spending her 15 min bringing down the gym more justified cos she gets to put in 6 mons instead of 1
3) she has 6 accounts to feed berries instead of 1
Old 23-01-2019, 11:27 PM   #2177

I remember last time got ppl use Facebook to communicate and to do trades for single players to get celebi - just a suggestion that u can consider

Because the winners of this game are those with multiple accounts. They have the strongest defence, strongest attack, can even complete all quests. For your information, I still don't have a celebi as I cannot find anyone to trade and this is because I have only 1 account.
Old 23-01-2019, 11:31 PM   #2178

I know of 2 spoofing friends - one wheel chair bound. Another is because he has new born baby and can’t go out to play but they prefer this game to the main series so they spoof to continue their adventure. Personally to me that is fine as Long as they dun do conduct bad gym practises (eg hogging, shaving etc)

I also don't understand the need for people to fly(spoof). This game is reality game. Walk out to have fun.

I'm proud to declare I am true blue #pokemongogamer! No hacks and 1 account
Old 24-01-2019, 02:54 AM   #2179

Talking

Surely being sanctimonious makes the game more fun?

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
Old 24-01-2019, 07:57 AM   #2180
Master Member

Is sgpokemap normal Pokémon scan still available?
Old 24-01-2019, 09:19 AM   #2181

No offence but ur Friend seems to be too extreme and also appears to be a gym hogger or have territorial marking mentality
haha...i don't disagree...

anyways....i hope NN faster implement a feature to preview the raid lobby...this morning saw a kyogre raid with 4 in lobby....so my wife and i decided to chiong (ps: i've completed 3 man kyogre before)
and.....tada...inside 3 x lvl20s and one miserable lvl 37 (I presume oso kena conned)
we fought to the end but no joy...

moral of the story....pple w "baby" accs....pls do not troll us....
Old 24-01-2019, 09:56 AM   #2182

Technically that’s at best 2.5 man strength overall. U managed to clear it?

Sometimes my wife will login my Niece account to raid for her, a lvl 28 returning with not much powerful Pokémons. I told her only join when lobby got 15 and above since that account has practically zero contribution

anyways....i hope NN faster implement a feature to preview the raid lobby...this morning saw a kyogre raid with 4 in lobby....so my wife and i decided to chiong (ps: i've completed 3 man kyogre before)
and.....tada...inside 3 x lvl20s and one miserable lvl 37 (I presume oso kena conned)

Old 24-01-2019, 09:58 AM   #2183

I use them to locate new gen4 Pokémons so should be working. I didn’t try on gen1-gen3 though. But some common mobs like birds and rats won’t get picked up by pokemap coz the quantity too much and not much value to scan for them

Is sgpokemap normal Pokémon scan still available?
Old 24-01-2019, 10:11 AM   #2184
Great Supremacy Member

Yes but the same can be achieve by getting 10 premium passes
Ok I know it’s a case of paying vs completely f2p. Personally I’m not a gaming whale but I do spend some $ on some games to play easier. I dun have the time to go complete f2p due to work and family life.
you can only raid once lei

10 pp = 10 different locations

plus so many different bosses for level 1 egg
Old 24-01-2019, 10:12 AM   #2185

Sometimes my wife will login my Niece account to raid for her, a lvl 28 returning with not much powerful Pokémons. I told her only join when lobby got 15 and above since that account has practically zero contribution
well done! i wish more pple would have more sense like u!

yeah u r right....we reached the yellow mark with 160s left, initially i thought still got abit of chance...but after we relobbied i saw clefarry....and tat instance i know no chance liao
we ended with like 5% left, i think still need another 20s....pass wasted

ps: i'm only bringing this up since we were discussing on multi accounts, i'm sour but not angry
Old 24-01-2019, 04:33 PM   #2186

Even if u got 10 multiple accounts Also not practical unless u got 5-10 devices. If u have only 2-3 by the time u go ur 3rd or 4th wave im not sure if still got crowd to raid with u unless u are raiding in a popular spot.

you can only raid once lei

10 pp = 10 different locations

plus so many different bosses for level 1 egg
Old 24-01-2019, 05:28 PM   #2187
High Honorary Member

that one is suay lor. becos inside those pple are the small acc pple..
or baby accs.

what they need to change is. as long pple is on the raid screen.
it willl show the number there.

else. is u look at me i look at u. if nobody throw pass. also same same cannot raid.

this is impt especially if u are new to the place or in a place like a building.
see number zero. dontwant to throw pass. but actually alot of pple in the same screen. but just waiting.. for each other..

its lame. lol
Old 24-01-2019, 05:32 PM   #2188
High Honorary Member

Even if u got 10 multiple accounts Also not practical unless u got 5-10 devices. If u have only 2-3 by the time u go ur 3rd or 4th wave im not sure if still got crowd to raid with u unless u are raiding in a popular spot.
to be honest. if really want play multiple acc.

imo. 2 is enough. anything more is just too many.

2 easier to manage. n can already achieve or benefit most things.
ie self pvp. self trade. extra 4 ball n frenship bouns damage. if got ex pass can invite each other.

n. lvl 4 nowadays. if 2 acc strong enough. can take down relatively easy.
last but nt least. only need 2 device.

no need carry many like. seriously. whats wrong with that person. or half of the time busy swapping accs. really?..

haha
Old 24-01-2019, 05:35 PM   #2189
High Honorary Member

my advise is. try to pump that acc to lvl 35.
then use ur main acc. catch those lvl 35 useful pokemon. evolve n throw over to that acc.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:55 PM   #2190

my advise is. try to pump that acc to lvl 35.
then use ur main acc. catch those lvl 35 useful pokemon. evolve n throw over to that acc.
nah my niece is a casual player, she just want to fill pokedex can already. even tier4 pokemon doesnt matter to her. i cant do too much for her coz that account never got upgrade (item bag and storage still basic) so mostly is catch and throw away only keep the few (less than 5!) good ones or shinies
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.