HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Like Tree561Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2019, 08:50 AM   #2236
Arch-Supremacy Member

This sinnoh stone arrangement is god send. I'm having problem getting enough sinnoh stones battling with just the team leader daily. Hopefully NN can make it easier to get the rewards for trainers like me who only can battle the team leader most days of the week.

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

I only battle with team leaders - 5 stones so far from them
Old 28-01-2019, 10:52 AM   #2237

But what's Mamoswine good for ?

Dragon killer ?

Now dragon is not very popular in the game meta

Unless NN plans to buff up Salamence and bring Raquaza back

D9 like not very popular, even in PVP
potentially it could be best ice pokemon unless niantic trolls by giving subpar moveset.

Likely u will be asking what's the use of ice pokemons
Yes i agree ice is primary use for countering dragons (to be honest i cant remember which other typing ice matches up against).

I like to think long term and collect the best counters for each typing. we are only into gen4 (not even half way), there are still rest of gen4 plus gen5-7 to come and who knows what gets intro after gen7

Just like u see kygore and groudon got rotated back recently, wont be surprise if other dragons come back. so personally i felt no harm collecting it if it is really the best typing (for ice). yes an articuno, ice beam m2 or even a lapras can do the job especially in a massive group. its optional if the individual wants to go for such improvement. Its similar to the rayquaza scenario, some ppl go for it because it is the top dps and best dragon to date but some felt it is just a slight upgrade over dragonite and doesnt want to spend the stardust or candies. it really depends on yourself because everyone have difference playing style, different amount of candies and stardust.

personally i want to collect the best meta relevant pokemons especially if they are the best in their typing. that's why i went all out on tyranitar CD, metagross CD, venasaur CD. And Eg for blastiose CD and that blue croco (cant remember the name), I just went for 3 shinies for each evolution because even with hydro cannon they are still nowhere near kyogre.

Last edited by jannworld; 28-01-2019 at 10:55 AM..
Old 28-01-2019, 11:02 AM   #2238
High Supremacy Member

potentially it could be best ice pokemon unless niantic trolls by giving subpar moveset.

Likely u will be asking what's the use of ice pokemons
Yes i agree ice is primary use for countering dragons (to be honest i cant remember which other typing ice matches up against).

I like to think long term and collect the best counters for each typing. we are only into gen4 (not even half way), there are still rest of gen4 plus gen5-7 to come and who knows what gets intro after gen7

Just like u see kygore and groudon got rotated back recently, wont be surprise if other dragons come back. so personally i felt no harm collecting it if it is really the best typing (for ice). yes an articuno, ice beam m2 or even a lapras can do the job especially in a massive group. its optional if the individual wants to go for such improvement. Its similar to the rayquaza scenario, some ppl go for it because it is the top dps and best dragon to date but some felt it is just a slight upgrade over dragonite and doesnt want to spend the stardust or candies. it really depends on yourself because everyone have difference playing style, different amount of candies and stardust.

personally i want to collect the best meta relevant pokemons especially if they are the best in their typing. that's why i went all out on tyranitar CD, metagross CD, venasaur CD. And Eg for blastiose CD and that blue croco (cant remember the name), I just went for 3 shinies for each evolution because even with hydro cannon they are still nowhere near kyogre.
I don't even know how many generation of pokemon there are? Think most people like me is most familiar with the original series. Seem like you mentioned got gen7.

救命啊。pokemon storage barely enough lor. Niantic please upgrade FOC!
Old 28-01-2019, 11:30 AM   #2239
High Supremacy Member

I don't even know how many generation of pokemon there are? Think most people like me is most familiar with the original series. Seem like you mentioned got gen7.

You want to cut Niantic's revenue? No way!!
Old 28-01-2019, 11:57 AM   #2240

i also didnt play the main series. i only got interested in pokemon after pokemon go comes to mobile. but i did some read ups on the net. currently it is up to gen7 but nintendo switch released that let's go series recently which i have not much idea what gen it is or if they added any 'gen8' to it. for that let's go, the only thing i know is that i have taken the meltan box from my friends who got switch

if u got time and if interested, can go google on pokemon gen 4 to 7, so u will have an idea on what to come and roughly which pokemon is expected to be good and so call more future proof.

Eg Kyogre is considered the best pure water pokemon in the entire series even though it debut in gen3 because gen4's palkia does not have a water type fast move. hence it is expected palkia will get some kinda of Dragon tail / hydro pump combo instead. but of course niantic can always troll us. they made ho-oh and heatran, great stats pokemon but given crap movesets.

As for storage, i'm sorry u got to increase by coins either from gym or $. niantic not going to be charity. or u can consider keeping only strong meta relevant pokemons and special collections like shinies. the rest just throw, irregardless of CP / IV because u can still view them from pokedex.

Last edited by jannworld; 28-01-2019 at 12:09 PM..
Old 28-01-2019, 12:28 PM   #2241
Honorary Member

You want to cut Niantic's revenue? No way!!
alot of people willing to pay niantic money for more storage, took them so long to increase cap from 1500 to 2000, but still got alot willing to pay for more past 2000

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT
Old 28-01-2019, 12:32 PM   #2242

Lightbulb

currently it is up to gen7 but nintendo switch released that let's go series recently which i have not much idea what gen it is or if they added any 'gen8' to it.

Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! (& Eevee!) (LGPE) are remakes of of Pokémon Yellow. So, they feature Gen 1 Pokémon.

The newest Pokémon is actually Meltan & its evolved form, Melmetal, which many are categorising as Gen 8 Pokémon. Meltan & Melmetal can be transferred into LGPE!

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
Old 28-01-2019, 12:56 PM   #2243
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hmm my third attempt got shiny Groudon. Really ish lucky

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P
Moi tried a few Kyogre raids and no shiny, jin

But moi first raid for Groudon since event started, got shiny.
Old 28-01-2019, 01:45 PM   #2244

Moi tried a few Kyogre raids and no shiny, jin

But moi first raid for Groudon since event started, got shiny.
wah so lucky.....i wan to get shiny groudon but always kyogre around me!!

i wan to spend my prp oso cannot.....NN IF u reading this...pls work on this leh....it's killing my interest slowly but surely...
Old 28-01-2019, 01:49 PM   #2245
Arch-Supremacy Member

wah so lucky.....i wan to get shiny groudon but always kyogre around me!!

i wan to spend my prp oso cannot.....NNIF u reading this...pls work on this leh....it's killing my interest slowly but surely...
I always kena Kyogre also. Heng got moi shiny Groudon with third attempt. Got moi shiny Kyogre last time

Old 28-01-2019, 02:26 PM   #2246

I always kena Kyogre also. Heng got moi shiny Groudon with third attempt. Got moi shiny Kyogre last time

share some luck with me leh...
anyway i've kind of given up liao....tml last day already....hopefully it will come back soon!

hearsay online pple say paikia coming next, dunno how true anot
Old 28-01-2019, 04:54 PM   #2247
Arch-Supremacy Member

quick question

the items we get from raids are based on the number of balls we get
if i raid with best friend, i get 4 more balls, do they translate into 4 more items?
Old 28-01-2019, 05:10 PM   #2248

quick question

the items we get from raids are based on the number of balls we get
if i raid with best friend, i get 4 more balls, do they translate into 4 more items?
Nope,it doesn't.
https://thesilphroad.com/science/rai...-october-2018/
Old 28-01-2019, 05:16 PM   #2249
Arch-Supremacy Member

thank you so much
Old 28-01-2019, 06:54 PM   #2250
Honorary Member

Recently I find it difficult to get ERP on my own merit. Past few sessions relied on my friend sending me an invite. Increased competition in my neighborhood ERP gyms, perhaps? I heard from one chap while raiding have to have gold gym badge to stand any chance of getting an ERP nowadays? Haiz...

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT
popular gyms, u better in first few grps of battles
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.