[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveron

Reaction score
that the thing, nothing happen. I reload and now i can see the registration confirmation as well as the email confirmation. must be too many people tying to register for the event.

Check your email, you should get a notification for the confirmation of your registration as well.

Yeah, I think the server is overloaded with the registration process. :s13:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now got rumours that quiet a few tried to register but got notice that their nick has been registered.

Possible for others to use your nick to register ?

You do not need to use your email address tied to your pogo account to register. So anybody can just use a disposable email address to register using any nick that they know.

One email address can be used to register for 3 nick.

The solution seems to be to change your nick and register if you have been sabotaged but not sure if they will do more check at the backend.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Now got rumours that quiet a few tried to register but got notice that their nick has been registered.

Possible for others to use your nick to register ?

it is possible. come to think about it.

becos the page just ask u put IGN n a email n done.
it wont even ask u to put the ign acc password or what not.

so if pple or “fren” want sabo. is very easy.

just know ur ign. n apply for u many times using their own emails.

since multiple register. means. nn can void u.

unless once u register before. u cant register again n system will block u.
then thats diff story. else. pple can do the above to sabo others.. hope not.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
from what i heard, sentosa will host this event yearly if this is successfully. finger cross

isit. u work or heard from sentosa insider. lol.
actuallly. such event. host country sure earn money.

is whether worth it ornt n pray during 5 day event nth major happen. else. also gg.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
That’s why I dun anyhow add friends in pogo. Never know when they will sabo u. Heng my pogo list only 3 person, all I know in real life one.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
jin jialat. major loophole there.

should require ign password or at least that ign’s registered email.

that way only player themselves know.

anyways. good luck to all who apply n those who sabo others...pretty sure they can slp better tonight. but. why. ..

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
just asking - if I get allocated a slot, can I bring along my nephew/sister/brother/ah gong/ah ma who doesn't have a pokemon go account?

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You do not need to use your email address tied to your pogo account to register. So anybody can just use a disposable email address to register using any nick that they know.

One email address can be used to register for 3 nick.

The solution seems to be to change your nick and register if you have been sabotaged but not sure if they will do more check at the backend.
not sure if trainertips got register or not

koolkool

Reaction score
jin jialat. major loophole there.

should require ign password or at least that ign’s registered email.

that way only player themselves know.

anyways. good luck to all who apply n those who sabo others...pretty sure they can slp better tonight. but. why. ..
Agree. Should at least use the email or Google account that is used to login to Pogo as a form of authentication. I just registered for Saturday. But chance is way way low no matter which angle I try to look at. But still finger crossed. It's being a while since I am that excited about this game. Lol.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

koolkool

Reaction score
from what i heard, sentosa will host this event yearly if this is successfully. finger cross
If this is true, then its really great news. Maybe I'm a little bias, but among the countries I managed to visit and play Pogo, Singapore gameplay is the most aggressive and passionate. It makes every sense to have an annual event for the die hard fans.

koolkool

Reaction score
Screenshot20190303193924comnianticlabs1551613262.jpg
Congratz. For diagla and plakia, never managed to get any mon better than 93%. Usual lousy RNG that NN dish out on me. Hiaz.

nortel

Reaction score
isit. u work or heard from sentosa insider. lol.
actuallly. such event. host country sure earn money.

is whether worth it ornt n pray during 5 day event nth major happen. else. also gg.
Ya, know someone who is involve in the event. They are working to enhance the infrastructure to support the estimate 100,000 trainers attending the event 😁

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ya, know someone who is involve in the event. They are working to enhance the infrastructure to support the estimate 100,000 trainers attending the event 😁

cool. actually am very surprise to see the sudden news of safari zone happening in SG.
nv expect that before n that also means. there must have been discussion n talk many mths back...

wonder whois idea isit. becos those safari zone from other countries.. they are all propose by their minister/mayor of the city..

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm more worried whether Sentosa is big enough to accommodate all visitors plus Pokemon Go players. :eek:

As it is now, Sentosa seems quite crowded at the weekends already, even before counting the Pokemon Go players. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.