[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If same outcome, but spoof is more comfortable and efficient
Play legit how to get so many 100%? 😝

Spoofing can get 100% IV, EX Raid Pass also easier to get and most important is no worries of not enough time to fight a raid and less prone to accident on you.

They are already a few cases of trainers accidentally fell into drain and even died while playing this game.

zensushi

Reaction score
I think is good value and already bought one, even I m level 40 I don’t mind crack egg if one friend is reaching best friend status . 200k XP is the best one can get with Lucky egg

Thanks for sharing!

Bought the Ultra Box to use one Lucky Egg. 440k XP for a n00b is huge! :o

Sgtrad

Reaction score
If I know, I would have got a XR.

Yup, I do encountered sometimes, the program auto close by itself. I guessed maybe due to the 1G Ram. Anyway still manage to spoof................ :s12:

When I enter the lobby with iPhone 6, I dare not click others trainers to view profile for fear of crashing. Even is I do nothing , I get one shut down on average so have to re-load and rejoin . The part that is easiest to crash is when I click too fast ... like check gyms or say trying to send gift. For sending gifts or opening gifts, I have to do it slow motion. Click friends ... wait for a few sec, click the friend I want to send gift (oh forgot scroll also have to scroll slowly) wait another 1-2 sec than click gifts ... etc even with these no guarantees will not crash .... just need to have lots of patience: :)

Forgot turn the screen around to check surroundings also can crash

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
official spoofer thread:s13:

Singaporean are lazy ... plus weather too hot to run around outside . Yesterday I went to fetch my girl from school , standing under the shade outside the school gate , I m all wet , even I recall yesterday was cloudy .

One of my US colleague ever said , “ Singapore is a very nice country ............... as long as I try to stay in aircon.”

Last edited:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pure luck

Got it on my baby account but not on my main account.

But for spoofers... all we can do if really try hardcore is possible to get shiny 100% every time..

Especially the fact almost all community day featured pokemon i have 100% shiny except... (Pikachu, Charmander, Dratini, Mareep):s13::s13:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But for spoofers... all we can do if really try hardcore is possible to get shiny 100% every time..

Especially the fact almost all community day featured pokemon i have 100% shiny except... (Pikachu, Charmander, Dratini, Mareep):s13::s13:

Will definitely be higher chance because 100% iv had already been confirmed liao so it's only either a shiny or not.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I enter the lobby with iPhone 6, I dare not click others trainers to view profile for fear of crashing. Even is I do nothing , I get one shut down on average so have to re-load and rejoin . The part that is easiest to crash is when I click too fast ... like check gyms or say trying to send gift. For sending gifts or opening gifts, I have to do it slow motion. Click friends ... wait for a few sec, click the friend I want to send gift (oh forgot scroll also have to scroll slowly) wait another 1-2 sec than click gifts ... etc even with these no guarantees will not crash .... just need to have lots of patience: :)

Forgot turn the screen around to check surroundings also can crash

Too bad cannot upgrade the ram memory.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm now playing it on my Note9 and iPhone X, even though I also installed it on my 7 Plus and XS Max.

The smoothness of playing on iOS is still better than Android.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm now playing it on my Note9 and iPhone X, even though I also installed it on my 7 Plus and XS Max.

The smoothness of playing on iOS is still better than Android.

Wow, you have a IPhone X, 7 Plus and Xs Max.......................... :eek:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Average 2hours one 100%
But seems they stop at l35

Of course they stop at L35. The highest level of wild pokemon is L35, and only if it is weather boosted. Non weather boosted pokemon highest level is L30.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ermm yah...XS Max is my main phone, X is secondary phone, 7 Plus as spare. The Note9’s for work and when using in M’sia. :D

Apple fan spotted

Btw what are the reliable sources u using for shiny and 100%?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shiny can get from source? :s8:

My colleague friend paid for the service where he got info from international 100% IV pokemons and also EX raid but no info on Shiny.

For Shiny, it's purely by luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.