[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. How come ah? Normal is weak to fight correct? My Machamp was thrashed easily.

My combination is Snorlax, Charizard, Snorlax.

Check out their CP. They are waaaaay higher than our maximum level 40s'.

Yes it’s true. Though fighting type pokemon are strong against Snorlax, the CP sometimes over 8K, and sometimes don’t even show (possibly even higher than that). Hence easily beaten. These grunts who have these type of pokemon are hard to defeat, but also don’t be too disheartened of cannot defeat this combination level.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far I used Tyranitar, Dragonite and Machamp on the grunt battles, don't see much problem defecting them.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the Grunt Battle is always the same old group of shadow pokemons so once you get use to it, don't really see a problem not able to bring them down.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the Grunt Battle is always the same old group of shadow pokemons so once you get use to it, don't really see a problem not able to bring them down.
But also needs to know what is the best combinations to defeat them. And how many groups are available.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But also needs to know what is the best combinations to defeat them. And how many groups are available.

I tried all using Tyranitar and most of the time, it worked.

I think as long as the first 2 shadow pokemons you can beat them with your only 1 Tyranitar. You are pretty safe you will win.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried all using Tyranitar and most of the time, it worked.

I think as long as the first 2 shadow pokemons you can beat them with your only 1 Tyranitar. You are pretty safe you will win.

ok. next time would put in Tyranitar and see.

By the way, anyone feels that the grunt is not very popular? I don't see many people congregating at those pokestops invaded by Team Rocket unlike raid in the past. Maybe because the pokemons are not Legendary??

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ok. next time would put in Tyranitar and see.

By the way, anyone feels that the grunt is not very popular? I don't see many people congregating at those pokestops invaded by Team Rocket unlike raid in the past. Maybe because the pokemons are not Legendary??

It seems that the stardust needed to purify the pokemon is too hefty. May not be much for a single pokemon, but it accumulates if one purifies a lot of them, in order to keep up with the purified counter badge. One pokemon can need as much as 5000 stardust for evolved ones.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Maybe all spoofing liao......................... :D

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
team rocket - how u know what pkm they going to use?

No way to find out, but can only hint the type of Pokémon they are choosing

Refer to reddit sliph road team go rocket - dialogues

Last edited:

zensushi

Reaction score
team rocket - how u know what pkm they going to use?

No way to find out, but can only hint the type of Pokémon they are choosing

Refer to reddit sliph road team go rocket - dialogues

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/cgxzl1/team_go_rocket_dialogues/

L7bcwft.jpg

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been looking for a grunt using snorlax

But only meet the bat ones most of the time

deathgazer

Reaction score
I think if really want to should go for at least a IPhone 7 with 3GB of ram. My 6 plus very frequent will close by itself when opening map, clip on stop, gym and etc..................... :o
sorry, so just to check ispoofer that closes often is due to phone problem or the app itself causes it?

Sent from DMC CORP. using GAGT

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Telegram channel for grunt type.

@SGEXRaidTeamRocketInvasion.

Still 50/50 of what Pokemon you might get from the battle.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Team rocket boss might arrived tmr! :eek:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry, so just to check ispoofer that closes often is due to phone problem or the app itself causes it?

Actually my 9 accounts lvl 40 colleague told me to buy a 6 plus cheap cheap to spoof will do but I encounter quite frequent program close by itself.

I then told him and he told me his 6 plus is ok......................:s11:

He then told me is the program problem, not the phone issue. He later got a XR and Xs Max and he told me still will auto close but he never tell me how frequent it happened.

I had another colleague using a IPhone 7 plus to play and he told me no issue but his IPhone 5 also always auto close.

He told me the 1G ram causes the PoGo to auto close frequently. So he wanted to get at least another 3G ram IPhone to play.

Maybe check with some other players here.

Of course, I would said the ram played a part and I think at least get a 3GB Ram to be sure it won't happen frequently.

My 9 accounts colleague told me is how I played causes the frequent closed but I told him I just opened map and clip on stop or gym will also close quite frequently. Anyway mine is a 2nd hand iPhone 6 plus.

I not really sure other iPhone players here had this frequently close problem or not.

IPhone sure is stingy with Ram. My Huawei P20 Pro already is 6 GB Ram liao.

deathgazer

Reaction score
Actually my 9 accounts lvl 40 colleague told me to buy a 6 plus cheap cheap to spoof will do but I encounter quite frequent program close by itself.

I then told him and he told me his 6 plus is ok......................:s11:

He then told me is the program problem, not the phone issue. He later got a XR and Xs Max and he told me still will auto close but he never tell me how frequent it happened.

I had another colleague using a IPhone 7 plus to play and he told me no issue but his IPhone 5 also always auto close.

He told me the 1G ram causes the PoGo to auto close frequently. So he wanted to get at least another 3G ram IPhone to play.

Maybe check with some other players here.

Of course, I would said the ram played a part and I think at least get a 3GB Ram to be sure it won't happen frequently.

My 9 accounts colleague told me is how I played causes the frequent closed but I told him I just opened map and clip on stop or gym will also close quite frequently. Anyway mine is a 2nd hand iPhone 6 plus.

I not really sure other iPhone players here had this frequently close problem or not.

IPhone sure is stingy with Ram. My Huawei P20 Pro already is 6 GB Ram liao.
ya i also faces the issue of the app closing frequently when i clicked on friend list to receive gifts or i click map to teleport to my bookmarked locations. also using iphone 6

kinda pissed off n thinking whether to get an iphone 7 or 8

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i also faces the issue of the app closing frequently when i clicked on friend list to receive gifts or i click map to teleport to my bookmarked locations. also using iphone 6

kinda pissed off n thinking whether to get an iphone 7 or 8

I will be getting another iPhone maybe XR or XS but iPhone 11 coming out soon so maybe see will the price drop later or not.

deathgazer

Reaction score
I will be getting another iPhone maybe XR or XS but iPhone 11 coming out soon so maybe see will the price drop later or not.
only problem is after changing a new phone, the same old problem still occur then will feel -____-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.