HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Like Tree484Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2019, 11:04 PM   #5761

I observe cooling down slightly differently. Say now I had just caught something in Singapore and I realize there is a 100% gible in USA, I will straight away fly to USA and click on the Gible but I will not catch . I will wait for say 1:08am to catch . In the meantime , before 1:08am I just left the pogo app on and the ball kept bouncing . One thing to note , during this period please donít check sgpokemap. Checking the map usually cause the app to restart and you will loose the mon that you clicked but havenít catch . Also try not to perform a lot of other stuff on your phone . I you switch to other apps like watch a movie in between and donít check pogo for a while sometimes it will auto shut down too

Last edited by Sgtrad; 27-05-2019 at 11:09 PM..
Sgtrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 11:27 PM   #5762
Honorary Member

So under location services in iPhone settings, select 'while using the app' instead of 'always'?
I'm not sure of iPhone settings.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

Kiwi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 11:27 PM   #5763
Honorary Member

I have a miband 3 linked to google fit.
The adventure sync doesn't seem to sync well. Missing many steps.
Yeah Adventure Sync seems to record less steps than in reality.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

Old 27-05-2019, 11:29 PM   #5764
Honorary Member

I observe cooling down slightly differently. Say now I had just caught something in Singapore and I realize there is a 100% gible in USA, I will straight away fly to USA and click on the Gible but I will not catch . I will wait for say 1:08am to catch . In the meantime , before 1:08am I just left the pogo app on and the ball kept bouncing . One thing to note , during this period please donít check sgpokemap. Checking the map usually cause the app to restart and you will loose the mon that you clicked but havenít catch . Also try not to perform a lot of other stuff on your phone . I you switch to other apps like watch a movie in between and donít check pogo for a while sometimes it will auto shut down too
Yes, this is the best time to rope in your older phones (and your free sim cards like Circles or TPG) to do the SGPokeMap checking or other stuff) while your screen is stuck on the pokemon-catching screen until sufficient cooldown is observed.

Old 27-05-2019, 11:39 PM   #5765
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'm not sure of iPhone settings.
No problem Bro..
Old 28-05-2019, 07:02 AM   #5766
Great Supremacy Member

seem like the network error 2 came back, gym at yew tee area cannot be attack, pokemons got imprisoned inside as they cannot be knock out from those gyms.
Jackygogogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 07:48 AM   #5767
High Supremacy Member

Yes youíre right. Everytime I fly to another location, I always observe the cooldown times, even when Iím doing it locally.

Example around 5pm+ today I was raiding Bronzors locally, though did many Bronzor raids without any shiny. Then just after 8pm I flew to Lisbon, Portugal to catch a 100% Mr. Mime. So which means my next spoofing time will be 10pm+ onwards.

Ask you Bro Jeremy, the cooldown time wonít be triggered if letís say I fly to country A and tap on a Pokemon, then exit and fly to country B immediately right? No throwing of any balls or berries or even putting mons in gyms.
You can tap on anything but as long as you never take any action, it will be fine.
Old 28-05-2019, 08:14 AM   #5768
High Supremacy Member

I observe cooling down slightly differently. Say now I had just caught something in Singapore and I realize there is a 100% gible in USA, I will straight away fly to USA and click on the Gible but I will not catch . I will wait for say 1:08am to catch . In the meantime , before 1:08am I just left the pogo app on and the ball kept bouncing . One thing to note , during this period please don’t check sgpokemap. Checking the map usually cause the app to restart and you will loose the mon that you clicked but haven’t catch . Also try not to perform a lot of other stuff on your phone . I you switch to other apps like watch a movie in between and don’t check pogo for a while sometimes it will auto shut down too
Not advisable for weather boosted....

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
Toonsy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 08:45 AM   #5769
Honorary Member

Not advisable for weather boosted....

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
Yah true.

If the weather changes to a non-boosted one at the hour mark for the pokemon that's up for catch, its IV will change, so must try to catch as close to the 59th minute if possible, to avoid the risk of weather changing.

Old 28-05-2019, 10:24 AM   #5770
Arch-Supremacy Member

You can tap on anything but as long as you never take any action, it will be fine.
Roger that.
Snoweagle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 12:20 PM   #5771
High Supremacy Member

seem like the network error 2 came back, gym at yew tee area cannot be attack, pokemons got imprisoned inside as they cannot be knock out from those gyms.
Yes. Got one gym in my area having this problem. Stuck for 2 days already. By the way, is the gym yellow too?

Last edited by Some-one; 28-05-2019 at 05:57 PM..
Some-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 04:10 PM   #5772

Exclamation

Dang! Cresselia is hardy! 5 Trainers using proper counters - Giratina, Tyranitar, Shadow Ball Mewtwo & Bug Pokemon - ran out of time!

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
zensushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 04:55 PM   #5773
Honorary Member

Dang! Cresselia is hardy! 5 Trainers using proper counters - Giratina, Tyranitar, Shadow Ball Mewtwo & Bug Pokemon - ran out of time!
Hmmmm I used 5 trainers too leh, attacking the hardest moonblast charged move too. Managed to bring it down with about 50 seconds remaining.
Old 28-05-2019, 05:19 PM   #5774

Hmmmm I used 5 trainers too leh, attacking the hardest moonblast charged move too. Managed to bring it down with about 50 seconds remaining.

Woah! Must be noobs (like me! ) using less than ideal attacks in my group, then.
zensushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 05:52 PM   #5775
Honorary Member

Woah! Must be noobs (like me! ) using less than ideal attacks in my group, then.
Actually I also didn't choose the highest DPS ones like Gengar and Giratina leh.

Most setup is the typical squad of 6 Tyranitars (B/C) for 4 trainers, and motley crew for the last trainer account which happens to be baby account.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.