[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

zensushi

Reaction score
From the emailed newsletter:

BREAKING NEWS: HOLIDAY EVENT

We have some breaking news! It seems that the Delivery Pokémon, Delibird, will return once again for a holiday celebration this month! What sorts of surprises will it bring? Stay tuned to find out!

Time to replenish the Stardust? :D

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for friends.. Will add up to 10 new one at most (too many cant cope haha).. Please add me if u are active, will send gift daily..

My code is 8888 8069 3158

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you have low level account, now is a good time to farm for Porygon candies by stacking 3 win a raid research task before using your raid pass.

Porygon is a relatively rare spawn so better farm while the task is still around. Older account should have plenty of Porygon candies from previous events.

You need 150 candies to get from Porygon to Porygon Z.

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just asking, we can't find any Clamperl, Huntail, Gorebyss, Jirachi, Kecleon and Smeargle anywhere?

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I raided there ... hopefully next week

Curo now l5
But idw go cos i gold liao
Then ur ultra friend raided jcp hahaha

Now gonna rain
Rest at home wait 1 good raid else tmr get over and done with

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Android version 0.131.1.apk is out!

But do note that this version will delete all your saved gym/raid parties, so remember to recreate your parties ahead of gym/raid battles (especially raid battles, if u dun want to be surprised without a ready party). :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.