3. Steel
  4. Water
  5. Grass
  6. Psychic
  7. Fairy

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U are not alone.. It keeps jumping up when my ball abt to hit & many balls are also too short cannot reach..

You wait until it attack u then throw the ball.

So far 2/2 for both accounts but IV only 87%.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I encountered a similar problem too, I think the main issue is because the attack animation for these pokemon is shorter.

Often, trainers who spin the ball 3 times before throwing will encounter the attack animation ending and the pokemon jumping before the ball hits.

I also spun 3 times too before. Then I realised that spinning 2 times is enough to do a curved shot. And it can hit the pokemon before it jumps.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I encountered a similar problem too, I think the main issue is because the attack animation for these pokemon is shorter.

Often, trainers who spin the ball 3 times before throwing will encounter the attack animation ending and the pokemon jumping before the ball hits.

I also spun 3 times too before. Then I realised that spinning 2 times is enough to do a curved shot. And it can hit the pokemon before it jumps.

Spin one time is also able to throw a curve ball.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Huh got difference meh? Is it because of screen size/aspect ratio?

More difficult to throw . Like further away . The angle is smaller as my iPhone 7 has smaller screen . Today 10 balls I think only landed 3 the rest are air balls. With my iPhone 7 I can land all 10.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally, I defeated Sierra.

Sierra - Sneasel, Hypno, Houndoom
Mine - Machamp, Tyranitar, Machamp

:s12:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today 2 fled (91% and 84%) despite 14 excellent/great throws with gb. Sometimes it just doesn't want to stay in the ball. :(

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curious what will be the next shadow legendary for December. I wonder if they will make you jump through the same hoops to get to the encounter. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.