[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

zensushi

Reaction score
91500 Stardust for the Weekly Adventure Sync Rewards with Star Piece activated! :eek: :s22:

PGZOZlb.jpg

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
91500 Stardust for the Weekly Adventure Sync Rewards with Star Piece activated! :eek: :s22:

PGZOZlb.jpg

How come u can still use a star piece before the adventure sync rewards, cos as far as I know, it will trigger at 9am if player is online, and if player is offline then it will trigger the moment player logs in after 9am.

heng8888

Reaction score
How come u can still use a star piece before the adventure sync rewards, cos as far as I know, it will trigger at 9am if player is online, and if player is offline then it will trigger the moment player logs in after 9am.

It might still be possible to login after 9am & immediately throw the star piece I think, but really hv to be v quick & v easy to miss the chance if there are things keep popping up after login..

Last edited:

zensushi

Reaction score

Log off at night. When I log in, there will be banner "announcements" about nearby Raids and status of my gym defenders. Will take that chance to quickly access the Items menu & activate the Star Piece.

Wah

Walked 100km ?

This week must really walk more to try and get the distance.

Yes! Last week still had the school holidays...so brought my gals to the stadium every day & let them clock the mileage! :s22: :s13:

Saturday & Sunday, encouraged my wife to jog longer & further! :p

zensushi

Reaction score
Pika-who? How Pokémon Go confused the Canadian military

NEW YORK — Seemingly out of nowhere, civilians started driving onto Canadian military bases at odd hours and wandering onto government property in July 2016, distracted by their cellphone screens. Military officials did not know what to make of it.

Pokémon Go, the augmented-reality game, had soared to the top of the download charts. Within weeks, millions of people were chasing the digital animated creatures all over the world, and going to places they should not go.

More than three years later, Canadian military officials have shared internal documents with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation News Network that show how the military, both curious and confused, reacted to the wildly popular app.

Major Jeff Monaghan, an official based in Kingston, Ontario, wrote in an email: “Plse advise the Commissionaires that apparently Fort Frontenac is both a Pokégym and a Pokéstop. I will be completely honest in that I have not idea what that is.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/pika-who-how-pokemon-go-confused-canadian-military

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Won battle with Sierra

No shiny shadow absol

Will try till 10pm to reroll and see can get shiny or not.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Won battle with Sierra

No shiny shadow absol

Will try till 10pm to reroll and see can get shiny or not.

I have been able to get all 3 shiny variant for one of my account after rerolling. I think the shiny rate is pretty high in that respect.

Note you need to either catch a Pokemon or at least click to encounter one after one hour mark from last encounter of the absol before clicking to check the absol again.

Example

1:05pm is first encounter of absol after defeating Sierra. Wait till 2:06pm to click on/catch a Pokemon before clicking to check on absol again.

Next check will be 3:07 or later. Just remember if you end up checking late into the hour, example if you check at 3:55pm, you will eventually miss a check since the next hour mark will roll into the next hour.

I have an account that hit shiny on the third reroll and some die die won't give shiny before 10pm :(

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I have not completed even one of that Special Research. :eek: :o

Me too.... I'm still at the stage two of the original research where I need to "purify 15" (already done 9). :o

I know this month's research seems to have relaxed the conditions to become just "purify 5" but I still cannot see that research unless I complete my undone one. :o

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You are good. It's a time wasting exercise.:(

Yah lor....

The implementation of the new buddy system has made the daily grind that much more to do liao.

1) Daily pokestop spin (for the streak)
2) At least one pokemon capture (for the streak)
3) Battle with Team leader once
4) PVP with fellow trainers/accounts 3 times.
5) Use up the daily pass.
6) Grinding the new buddy system hearts.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I have not completed even one of that Special Research. :eek: :o

You are good. It's a time wasting exercise.:(

Me too.... I'm still at the stage two of the original research where I need to "purify 15" (already done 9). :o

I know this month's research seems to have relaxed the conditions to become just "purify 5" but I still cannot see that research unless I complete my undone one. :o

Same here, I've already stopped at 4/6 (first special research) and only won battle with Cliff. I just can't be bothered with this research and honestly no interest in completing them.

Will wait for new types of special research which doesn't involve any shadow mons or team rocket stuffs.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still left 1 special research for my baby account.

To evolve a Dragonair......................:o

I am still searching high and low for a 100% Dratini or Dragonair to evolve...................:(

heng8888

Reaction score
I am at stage 4 of 6 of the 3rd rocket research to battle the leaders for 2 accounts. V scared to start cos now have to spend whole day to do shiny & IV reroll.. Lol..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.