[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fully agreed.

and then when u see high IV/high lvl mon spawns in a location that u need to walk 10-15mins just to catch it, and the weather outside is 34-35 degree isnt helping at all...

or worse still, it spawn in the wee hours in cemetery... :s22:

Worst scenario is u go to that place to catch a high IV/Level Pokémon end up that area is not access by public.....................:s22:

U rush to fight a raid gym trying to be on time so more trainers to bring it down end up in a accident and worst is a pretty gal saw how u toppled and came to help u but u paiseh........................:s13:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
warning should be still relatively safe? since got 2nd and 3rd strike... maybe just try walking instead of teleporting?

It mentioned that u are using ispoofer and u need to uninstall this program on your phone.

If u still ignored, then will become p ban liao and might end up with account gone if u still continue to spoof.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just heard my colleague told me one of his neighbourhood friend new account just fly 1km and then got it liao.

I just opened my account and got it liao.

Strange until sometimes I felt it’s a little too ridiculous. Haizzz...

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Strange until sometimes I felt it’s a little too ridiculous. Haizzz...

Nobody know what is the root cause so spoof if u are daring enough.

I was thinking maybe they keep track of those trainers which had been banned before and they are more prompt to get banned more easier but seems like not really the case.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yah lor, dunno how NN justify the RW issuing. Reddit also have a big lot of trainers got the RW too.

Reddit got different forums. If RW also reported in Sliphroad then possible the RW were false positive on legit players so Niantic would be making a mistake but if the reports are only at Pokemon Go spoofing then most likely spoofers need to check the platform, most likely the platform is detected by Niantic.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nobody know what is the root cause so spoof if u are daring enough.

I was thinking maybe they keep track of those trainers which had been banned before and they are more prompt to get banned more easier but seems like not really the case.

Yes so spoof at your own risk. I suppose NN have some secret up their sleeves in which we all won't know. I shall monitor after my RW, 4 days to go. :s22:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reddit got different forums. If RW also reported in Sliphroad then possible the RW were false positive on legit players so Niantic would be making a mistake but if the reports are only at Pokemon Go spoofing then most likely spoofers need to check the platform, most likely the platform is detected by Niantic.

I never checked Silphroad but was it also reported there?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Pesmerga

Reaction score
I think what is safe to conclude is that the current Ispoofer platform is compromised and not safe to use until the ispoofer developers find a solution.

I just downloaded and paid 3 days ago, but never kena flagged. I think they caught those using it maybe at an earlier date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.