[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kan-kon

Reaction score
IV not so important for Great League

Trick is to get hose recommended mons at CP as close to 1500 as possible

esp those that have fast charge up effective charge moves
can recommend me some generalist that usefull in great league? my usual choice only the legendary ones..

chowhong

Reaction score
i ever saw some article saying that the PVP IV (percentage) work differently than the normal one..

if i'm not wrong the attack IV can be zero.. so kinda frustrating to start searching and renaming for great league especially..

Depends on what you have as different league had different requirement

Below 1500 CP
Between 1500 to 2500 CP
No Limit

As some league require your CP as close as possible to hit the max allowable CP for a particular league.

Now, there are also CP boost as well

Right now, the IV should be on the appraisal and there are also the height and weight considerations plus element and support base attack which will either increase your attack, defense or HP indirectly.

So your attacks matters too in PVP. A lot of knowledge in this as well as dps for each type of attacks and legacy moves that are high in dps.

so anything could determine the outcome of the battle.

Delardino

Reaction score
can recommend me some generalist that usefull in great league? my usual choice only the legendary ones..
Forget those lvl 15 legendaries, only useful 1 are Registeel and Defence Deoxys for great league.

Altaria, Azumarill, Skarmony, Bastiodon, Medicham, Whiscash, Tropius, Vigoroth, Umbreon are the more common monsters u will see in great league, if willing to invest on opening 2nd moveset on these monsters, most of the time you should be on the winning side.
Otherwise just use those wild 1 when evolved their cp is as close to 1.5k as possible and hope you don't meet those 2 movesets players.

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
azumarill is the best for great league

It helped me to win some battles

Thanks to its high HP

Don't use those low CP and low level (lv 15) legendaries like entei, ho oh (except Registeel, Deoxys defence)...will lose, meta is different

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NgqRmXpl.jpg

First four matches test water, then I almost 5 streak win. Last match lost to Deoxys (Defense) by 2 taps. Grrr!!!

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the shiny bug still works? Btw mine is still moltres

The bug of not catching and coming back again in 70 mins to the same pokestop and the shadow pokemon CP will recycle wif chance of shiny.

Is this bug fixed ? Tks

Zappalapa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
battle leagues are quite interesting as you will see a mash-up of pokemon types.

those top tiers on gamepress are really good, provided you know the type weakness/resistance very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.