[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My area Mystic really kuku, they always add lousy pokemon into the gym enemies can easily takedown the gym...

heng8888

Reaction score
Wow, if trainers with only 1 account, then need to find people to battle everyday to take advantage of the rewards....................... :s22:

Me lor.. nobody to trade or battle with, but I can always train with the leaders.. the rewards & the cap are the same rite? My 1st training, I got the magic stone liao.. keke

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Me lor.. nobody to trade or battle with, but I can always train with the leaders.. the rewards & the cap are the same rite? My 1st training, I got the magic stone liao.. keke

Huh? U got the stone by battling with the leaders? :eek:

So far I only got 500 stardust for the first training of the day, subsequent trainings only increase the Ace trainer medal counter with zero rewards.

Which league did u battle? Great, Ultra or Master League?

heng8888

Reaction score
Guys, since getting a 2nd charged move is a very hefty investment in terms of stardust and candy, what are the pokemon that u think is useful to get the 2nd charged move?

Of course first in mind will surely be those that have useful moves that can widen the type coverage, hence I have many targets, but surely there is not enough stardust for everyone and we have to prioritise.

For a start, quite useful for MewTwo to get a 2nd charged move rite?

I am thinking of adding an Ice Beam to my Shadow Ball MewTwo.

The 2nd charge move can only use in PvP? or can use to take down gym & any other raid boss? If only pvp & so high cost, then I feel it's too restricted for my usage liao..

heng8888

Reaction score

So far I only got 500 stardust for the first training of the day, subsequent trainings only increase the Ace trainer medal counter with zero rewards.

First training was master league with my own leader.. Kaki lang.. keke

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 2nd charge move can only use in PvP? or can use to take down gym & any other raid boss? If only pvp & so high cost, then I feel it's too restricted for my usage liao..
can use to take down gyms and raid

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

yday n today.. my gym leader.. give me 500 SD only.. :vijayadmin:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Can be used not only in PvP, but also raids and even gym defenders, which will randomly choose if they have two charged moves. :eek:

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can be used not only in PvP, but also raids and even gym defenders, which will randomly choose if they have two charged moves. :eek:

What you mean? Cannot use either one of the charged move during raid and gym battle?

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Just wasted 100k SD to learn heavy slam for machamp :(

How do we know what is the new charge move ? So we can decide whether is it worth it?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can only do 1 with the leader?

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw it online

Lugia & Moltres Raid Catching Service Be using your account to catch - Raid in Singapore - $10-$20 Each Pokemon - Free cont next day if fail to catch - Best if have premium raid pass

:s13::s13::s13:

heng8888

Reaction score
Can only do 1 with the leader?

No, training with any of the 3 leaders are unlimited, but I think the rewards for each day are capped at 3 or less (if not wrong), except for the medal count..

My only question: are the rewards the same & also capped if u battle with real players?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.