HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Like Tree561Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2020, 04:53 PM   #9601
Arch-Supremacy Member

My main account got the warning liao....................
Oh dear, perhaps itís a sooner or later thing as NN now is quite aggressive on spoofers.

Sometimes I also wonder if I should continue to play as spoofing is so much more fun and easy.
Old 15-01-2020, 06:07 PM   #9602

Talking

Sometimes I also wonder if I should continue to play as spoofing is so much more fun and easy.

kan-kon likes this.

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
Old 15-01-2020, 06:08 PM   #9603
High Supremacy Member

Oh dear, perhaps itís a sooner or later thing as NN now is quite aggressive on spoofers.

And i did not even walked with my buddy.

I also don't know how they banned me. I think if i spoof on my baby account now, just a matter it will also get banned.

Time to play legal liao..................
Old 15-01-2020, 06:19 PM   #9604
Arch-Supremacy Member

Haha...easier said than done.
Old 15-01-2020, 06:21 PM   #9605
Arch-Supremacy Member

And i did not even walked with my buddy.

I also don't know how they banned me. I think if i spoof on my baby account now, just a matter it will also get banned.

Time to play legal liao..................
I think as long as they detect you're using a third party app or other means of playing, they'll ban you, regardless of whether got play or not.

Think NN's really pek cek liao.

Old 15-01-2020, 07:07 PM   #9606
High Supremacy Member

Actually i also don't know why Niantic wanted to ban us.

If they really wanted to, might as well ban all spoofers. It really like a time bomb.

I see like no point spoofing liao.
Old 15-01-2020, 07:34 PM   #9607
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually i also don't know why Niantic wanted to ban us.

If they really wanted to, might as well ban all spoofers. It really like a time bomb.

I see like no point spoofing liao.
If really like this, I might just give up playing altogether as I don't have free time to go out specifically just to catch Pokťmon now so spoofing is the only solution.

So it also means no more regional mons and shundos for me. Even hundos might be very hard to get. Raids and stuffs maybe also hard. Might just leave the accounts in limbo.

But I think the bans are triggered via their system automatically via some algorithm in which they detect you're violating their gameplay terms. Unless iSpoofer comes out with a solution.

Last night I e-mailed iSpoofer about the recent ban wave and asked if they're working something out, here's their reply:

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that some of the game accounts received the strikes. Even though we have found no evidence that a certain action can trigger the strikes so far, we still made some improvements to the safety issue in the latest update.

Thus, we recommend you can delete the old app and re-install it via our website.

IPA Download: https://www.ispoofer.com/ispoofer-for-pogo/
Direct Install URL: https://www.ispoofer.com/ispoofer-fo...-installation/

We care about your valuable account(s) and will keep working hard to ensure the link is safe to download for you.

Thank you for your support!
kan-kon likes this.
Old 15-01-2020, 07:59 PM   #9608
High Supremacy Member

Time to quit this game.

Thank you for all the time being here.

jq75 likes this.
Old 16-01-2020, 12:12 AM   #9609
Arch-Supremacy Member

Time to quit this game.

Thank you for all the time being here.

Nooooooo....Bro Jeremy....
Old 16-01-2020, 12:33 AM   #9610

NN should take into account why some ppl rather spoof...

submit new pokestop, never get approved, nearest pokestop is a good 10min walk away
weather so hot and humid, play 1hr max outside sweating like crazy alr
Old 16-01-2020, 12:35 AM   #9611

My main account got the warning liao....................
warning should be still relatively safe? since got 2nd and 3rd strike... maybe just try walking instead of teleporting?
Old 16-01-2020, 01:31 AM   #9612
Arch-Supremacy Member

NN should take into account why some ppl rather spoof...

submit new pokestop, never get approved, nearest pokestop is a good 10min walk away
weather so hot and humid, play 1hr max outside sweating like crazy alr
NN wouldn't bother as long long as you're violating their terms and conditions, they ban you.

I initially started playing legit when the game was launched but after two years, I started spoofing due to my son's birth and no longer have time to go out to play.

My worst case scenario will be completely quitting the game but after so much invested in it, it's a pity.
Old 16-01-2020, 01:50 AM   #9613

NN wouldn't bother as long long as you're violating their terms and conditions, they ban you.

I initially started playing legit when the game was launched but after two years, I started spoofing due to my son's birth and no longer have time to go out to play.

My worst case scenario will be completely quitting the game but after so much invested in it, it's a pity.
somewhat in the same situation as u. first son just came, hard to manage time to actually walk around outside for few hours... once a month community day go vivo is probably the best I can do. I wont probably quit since im kind of a casual player in the first place (I do spend some $ on it but probably less than $50 so far). just hoping they wont ban my main since I don't spoof on it (but very tempting to do so during CDs especially)

actually from what I read, many people spoof because they do not have the convenience of having pokestops/gyms nearby or living in small towns with small pogo communities. kinda sad that NN doesn't seem to care about this group of individuals (probably because they don't spend as much in the game anyway)
Old 16-01-2020, 08:08 AM   #9614
High Supremacy Member

1. Defeat Giovanni and leave it on catch screen for 2 hours.

2.after 2 hours plus a few more minutes to be safe, catch moltres using quick catch method.

3. Click back on the pokestop and then you can either catch the second moltres or wait another 2 hours and do the same.

You should be able to get multiple shadow moltres before 10pm.

I have not tried but not sure if the wait is 1 or 2 hours
Huh ?

Like that also can ?

But leave at catch screen for 2 hour plus very sian leh

Drain battery also
Old 16-01-2020, 08:54 AM   #9615
Arch-Supremacy Member

somewhat in the same situation as u. first son just came, hard to manage time to actually walk around outside for few hours... once a month community day go vivo is probably the best I can do. I wont probably quit since im kind of a casual player in the first place (I do spend some $ on it but probably less than $50 so far). just hoping they wont ban my main since I don't spoof on it (but very tempting to do so during CDs especially)

actually from what I read, many people spoof because they do not have the convenience of having pokestops/gyms nearby or living in small towns with small pogo communities. kinda sad that NN doesn't seem to care about this group of individuals (probably because they don't spend as much in the game anyway)
But now I only play at home or while on weekdays when I go to work. Other times is family time so no playing at all.

NN doesn't care even though I spent a huge lot over 3 years of playing, I still get the RW.

But strangely just now, I got an EX raid invitation. I'm sure when on RW we can't receive and new EX raid passes. Perhaps might be I earned it before I got RW.

This weekend's CD, I'll use my secondary account to spoof, targeting shinys. But I won't be able to get 100% ones as I'm still below level 30 for my secondary account, even though my list shows them.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.