[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Evolve Rhydon with a Sinnoh Stone.

Only way to get Sinnoh Stone is obtained as a drop from your weekly (7 day) field research reward?

7 days straight, each day must complete a research ?

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got two #5 Spindas already. What I did is to all catch Wailmers, very easy to get great curveball throws. :D

Where you find 5 wailmers in a row? :s13: :s13:

I think it's harder to get 5 wailmers in a row then doing the 5 great curve in a row.

You must have exercised a lot of restraint not to catch any other Pokemon in that case. Dilemma comes if you click on a shiny variant that is not as easy to do a great throws after doing 4 great throw on wailmers. :s13:

Last edited:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only way to get Sinnoh Stone is obtained as a drop from your weekly (7 day) field research reward?

Do the trainer battle. Everyday you get 2 chances for the stone. One from training and the other from battling other trainer.

zensushi

Reaction score

Do the trainer battle. Everyday you get 2 chances for the stone. One from training and the other from battling other trainer.

Yup, 7-day Field Research + Leader & other Trainer battles.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

correction.. I think what u trying to say is.. everyday there is 2 method.. not 2 chance...

if chance. is 4... 1 from team leader. 3 from pvp with another trainer.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
with 50k dust and 50 candies, we can change pkm 'attack'?

is this the same outcome with using FTM and CTM?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

i haven't try this training and battling thing, how to train?:s11:

does the other player has to be near like trading?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got two #5 Spindas already. What I did is to all catch Wailmers, very easy to get great curveball throws. :D

I think the best is to trade with your friend.

Anyway, this one is just to fill up the pokedex.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i haven't try this training and battling thing, how to train?:s11:

does the other player has to be near like trading?

To train, just clip on the pokemon radar sightings on your bottom right and you will see a battle on top left. Just clip on that and follow accordingly.

To battle, you need to have ultra or best friend and both of you must know when you wanted to battle to coordinate the battle. Or you can fight battle with any trainer by scanning the code. For this, you need to be together to work.

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where you find 5 wailmers in a row? :s13: :s13:

I think it's harder to get 5 wailmers in a row then doing the 5 great curve in a row.

You must have exercised a lot of restraint not to catch any other Pokemon in that case. Dilemma comes if you click on a shiny variant that is not as easy to do a great throws after doing 4 great throw on wailmers. :s13:

Nope, the nature trail near my place has been spawning Wailmers today on each of the pokestops, so there’s a nest.

So far all my throws on the Wailmers are great curveballs.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I finally finished 2 sets of 3 Spinda quests for a total of 6 Spinda number 5. Hopefully will get at least a male and female from the cohort of 6. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.