[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys anyone tried PGSharp ?

This one is for flying for Android right ?

Good ? Safe ?

They say no need root

tank_t

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tips - clocking distance at home with 2 phones.
use 2 old/unused phones, first check on both phones that pokemon avatar not on the same spot.
run pokemon go with battery saving mode. flip the phone over to darken the screen.
due to the difference in location, phone 1 update, phone 2 update... and so on, will generate distance walked.

good for hatching eggs, daily buddy 6km and when you are sleeping.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys anyone tried PGSharp ?

This one is for flying for Android right ?

Good ? Safe ?

They say no need root
PGSharp is the to-go app for Android spoofing now, cos of its ease of use as a modified app which lets people with little tech knowledge able to install it.

But since it is a modified app, it is more susceptible to Niantic detecting it and it is only a matter of time.

Do explore rooting and Magisk for a less detectable option, cos in the latter method u are still using the unmodified PoGo app.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Rocket seems to be hiding ....
Apparently there is a bug with the latest version of the PoGO app with it freezing with rocket encounters, so Niantic is suspending all rocket activity for now until the bug is fixed.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently there is a bug with the latest version of the PoGO app with it freezing with rocket encounters, so Niantic is suspending all rocket activity for now until the bug is fixed.

No wonder never see any at all which is strange.

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see no wonder why no Arlo

Hope to get 91% and above shadow beldum

Before it gets replaced

Redberries

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the Global challenge 40million raid benefit applies everyone? Or those who participated?

Damn I have not do raid for quite some time.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Does the Global challenge 40million raid benefit applies everyone? Or those who participated?

Damn I have not do raid for quite some time.
Should be everyone. Anyway I notice the original target was 80million. Perhaps Niantic found the target too high so revised it. :s13:

Redberries

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be everyone. Anyway I notice the original target was 80million. Perhaps Niantic found the target too high so revised it. :s13:
Yay....good for everyone. Today raining whole day ah... Cannot go out raid.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.