HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

Like Tree123Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2021, 12:19 AM   #2356

Actually I highlighted mafia isnít HDB. It is l landed and private housing. The mafia head drive a big car

They bully a girl from HDB. I came to heard about. And kepo ask around.

His BF take revenge for her. Hit them jialat. One person against many. You try think who win?

They hunt all the way till Tampines which is also HDB

HDB gym is the worse. The same group of people using different colour change shift every 8 hours. So many HDB gym same pattern. How many bullies can you troll? Most probably retiree nothing to do stay home and jaga. Whack one time only back to full health almost instanteously. They stay there can just sit on their couch feeding or whacking you back. You have to worry about your phone battery, the weather or passerby looking at this mad person keep tapping on multiple phones.

It's really selfish especially those that hog at 3:30pm till midnight to get the coins for next day at 12 midnight. Other people haven't even collect for today you already hogging for tomorrow?

For me I will just troll them once in a while. Take them out but will not put anything in because in the end, they already have home advantage. How to win? Just use guerilla tactic and troll them once in a while. Just for fun. That's what a game is for. Fun and entertainment. Not to stress and constantly watching to see if will kena whack.

Getting shiny is more rewarding. Especially rare ones. If you whole day jaga gym or whack gym, chance of getting shiny will naturally be reduced. I rather hunt for shiny then just be jaga.
Dilbert1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 11:31 AM   #2357
Supremacy Member

Actually I highlighted mafia isn’t HDB. It is l landed and private housing. The mafia head drive a big car

They bully a girl from HDB. I came to heard about. And kepo ask around.

His BF take revenge for her. Hit them jialat. One person against many. You try think who win?

They hunt all the way till Tampines which is also HDB
So what if they win???

Conversely, what did the girl or her bf lose? Not her money or life right? Or her virginity??

Life's too short to sweat over a game.
Starbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 11:35 AM   #2358
Supremacy Member

yes, you want to show your pose, where can you show it? in gyms of course.
Your pose can be viewed by friends or during raid in lobby. Also not forgetting your pvp opponent.

Ownself see ownself also quite song.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:41 AM   #2359
Supremacy Member

Starbutt.. I prefer shiny too😛
Before this levelling up, I only tap to shiny check .

Now have to catch to accumulate XP in order to try to level up.
Abit lazy to catch those common mons
I don't think anybody wouldn't like shiny in this game. Even though it does nothing much in terms of functionality except perhaps to help differentiate if you want to let it learn some special moves for pvp.

I am just saying that people who jaga gym 7x24 would likely have less shiny since most of their time is spent worrying about the 50 coin daily or to whack people.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:48 AM   #2360
Supremacy Member

Need to get to rank level 20 to get elite tm and frillish for this season.

I stopped playing after reaching rank 12. Wondering if should grind again to get pvp exclusive mon. Bet you they will put frillish as research breakthrough after season is over.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:52 AM   #2361
Supremacy Member

Niantic bobo again and let primape learn weather ball. Too bad they fixed it quite quickly this time. If you managed to evolve or tm during the glitch, will be a collector's item now.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:39 PM   #2362
High Supremacy Member

Wasted a starpiece today

Thought it's a new season of GBL

Didn't know it's a mid season continuation of previous season

So will many more people get to rank 24 with the extension ?
tt32003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 01:15 PM   #2363
High Supremacy Member

The most common XL Level 50/51 i faced was dragonite.

This one still can manage to beat with my level 40.

But the most wtf moment is i faced.

Level 50 Metagross, Level 50 Haxarous, Level 50 Snorlax.

Level 50 Metagross or Snorlax should do very well in Master League as well

Why they only play in Master League Premiere Cup ?
tt32003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 04:31 PM   #2364
Supremacy Member

I don't think anybody wouldn't like shiny in this game. Even though it does nothing much in terms of functionality except perhaps to help differentiate if you want to let it learn some special moves for pvp.

I am just saying that people who jaga gym 7x24 would likely have less shiny since most of their time is spent worrying about the 50 coin daily or to whack people.
i dont jaga gyms, but i am also not interested in shiny. i even throw some of the shinys away. they are too small. i will not be powering them up so might as well as throw them
dork32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 05:30 PM   #2365
Supremacy Member

Your pose can be viewed by friends or during raid in lobby. Also not forgetting your pvp opponent.

Ownself see ownself also quite song.
how many frens have you? how many people are there in raid lobby? how many people do you pvp?

and most important: how many can see you if you are in the gym for 5 hours.
Old 13-01-2021, 10:06 AM   #2366

how many frens have you? how many people are there in raid lobby? how many people do you pvp?

and most important: how many can see you if you are in the gym for 5 hours.
tbh, most ppl click the gyms when passing by will only see whether gym full can slot anot, they wont go click 1 by 1 to c who slot wat, but most impt i believe most will agree is what he mention about self see self song since getting the pose is not a easy task.
Delardino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2021, 10:08 AM   #2367
Supremacy Member

tbh, most ppl click the gyms when passing by will only see whether gym full can slot anot, they wont go click 1 by 1 to c who slot wat, but most impt i believe most will agree is what he mention about self see self song since getting the pose is not a easy task.
fair enuf. when i go raid, i dont kaypoh other people as well.
Old 13-01-2021, 10:10 AM   #2368
Supremacy Member

i get self song when i knocked the leader, enforcer and their monkeys out of their gym.

i get self song when they cannot knock me out.

you so good you go try knock them out lah
Old 13-01-2021, 10:23 AM   #2369

i get self song when i knocked the leader, enforcer and their monkeys out of their gym.

i get self song when they cannot knock me out.

you so good you go try knock them out lah
lols i didnt say im good i used to go out tk gyms and raid with friends in the past as well though now i jus do daily catch n spin then exit the game unless got event then will play longer.

For me i find more fun 1 acc player playing with 3,4 friends all put in gyms tgt better then alone with 30 accs, like what u say more hands faster also save alot time, diff strokes for diff players la, u song happy can already.
Delardino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2021, 07:14 AM   #2370
Supremacy Member

lols i didnt say im good i used to go out tk gyms and raid with friends in the past as well though now i jus do daily catch n spin then exit the game unless got event then will play longer.

For me i find more fun 1 acc player playing with 3,4 friends all put in gyms tgt better then alone with 30 accs, like what u say more hands faster also save alot time, diff strokes for diff players la, u song happy can already.
yes i used to have some pokemon buddies.

but there are some problems especially with gyms.

there are 6 of you. you take down a gym, your group managed to get 4 places. the other two places was grabbed by spoofer. what can you do? who is going to go no.1. no. 1 always die first?

then 3 of your friends are not free, suddenly your hitting power was reduced by half.

i play with my wife. we can hit anyday, any time. if spoofer snatch my places, it is still my accounts that lost the place.

when we want to defend gyms, we have more than enough accounts to defend. 1 account can only defend for 5 minutes before i max you.

a group of friends defending a gym from own home also results in a lot of inefficiencies. there will instances when you double feed the mon. there will also be cases when i wait for you to feed, you wait for me to feed. the mon got taken down.

yes you find fun, talking to your friends while fighting. that is the way you play
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.