www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Handheld and Mobile Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/)
-   -   [OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/%5Bofficial%5D-pokemon-go-part-11-a-6206623.html)

blurblur123 12-02-2020 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgtrad (Post 125124996)
That day I join ex-raid one lady has 5 phones on the floor

I saw an ah pek with six phones during a raid...

Tiagong from an auntie that her husband got 12 phones

All different gyms

Eureka75 13-02-2020 06:43 AM

https://i.imgur.com/5xSJQNa.jpg

For people who are interested to go Liverpool for Pokemon Go Safari Zone...

xipi 13-02-2020 10:34 AM

:s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:

tt32003 13-02-2020 08:14 PM

How many of you guys have ever encounter cheater opponents in GBL that can have 3 shields or super fast charged up charge moves for no apparent reason ?

Really not very good in GBL. Thought ultra league will so better than great league but still about the same

Then tomorrow onwards must start looking for shiny Chancey, the Likitung raids, then still must defeat Giovanni and gang for shiny shadow Raikou

Really not time for GBL liao

blurblur123 13-02-2020 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tt32003 (Post 125145179)
How many of you guys have ever encounter cheater opponents in GBL that can have 3 shields or super fast charged up charge moves for no apparent reason ?

Really not very good in GBL. Thought ultra league will so better than great league but still about the same

Then tomorrow onwards must start looking for shiny Chancey, the Likitung raids, then still must defeat Giovanni and gang for shiny shadow Raikou

Really not time for GBL liao

Just do the same lor. If u cannot beat them, join them!

blurblur123 14-02-2020 03:54 AM

how often u guys manage to get 50 coins per day? hard for me to get since some locations are ulu and by the time i get there, someone already taken a place (some spoof there since nobody was there and the gym is in a ulu area)

Toonsy92 14-02-2020 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blurblur123 (Post 125150635)
how often u guys manage to get 50 coins per day? hard for me to get since some locations are ulu and by the time i get there, someone already taken a place (some spoof there since nobody was there and the gym is in a ulu area)

Everyday get coins. Some gyms are designated by me only. :crazy: :s34:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Kyubi 14-02-2020 08:16 AM

What egg hatch Chansey and happiny

Snoweagle 14-02-2020 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyubi (Post 125151806)
What egg hatch Chansey and happiny

Think for this event only Happiny hatches from eggs and only 7km ones. Shiny Chansey more for in the wild and also from daily research tasks.

blurblur123 14-02-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoweagle (Post 125153260)
Think for this event only Happiny hatches from eggs and only 7km ones. Shiny Chansey more for in the wild and also from daily research tasks.

Oh only happiny? Wow that is good

Snoweagle 14-02-2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blurblur123 (Post 125156006)
Oh only happiny? Wow that is good

I donít see Happiny in the wild and all my Happiny are from 7km eggs.

blurblur123 14-02-2020 02:00 PM

This chansey event is lame. Nv really see them in the wild. Lol

Glariel 14-02-2020 02:56 PM

still got people play this game meh :s22:

blurblur123 14-02-2020 06:09 PM

Unless u spoof or use sgpokemap, i think is very hard to meet chansey in the wild

zensushi 14-02-2020 07:13 PM

Not really lei. Not common...but have seen 2 spawned within my neighbourhood.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.