[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Now raid pass will only be consumed when raid battles start rather than joining the lobby.

So now you join lobbies even without losing your pass. Apply to all 3 current passes.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I still cannot beat Sierra. Lapras is too hard to beat, often have to use two pokemon to beat it, which makes me short on the remaining duels.

No choice, decided to whack Cliff one more time, to complete the time-limited quest by tonight.

Will just have to try to beat Sierra again another time.

Now I have to try to complete the daily tasks I have not done, like getting the buddy hearts, raid, spin pokestops, etc. :s22:

Go see Brandon video. I use machop to tank and take down lapras. Use ur strongest fighting type.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Go see Brandon video. I use machop to tank and take down lapras. Use ur strongest fighting type.

Thanks. Probably will stop doing Rocket battles for now unless there is special event again. No I dun do Rocket battles to fulfil the monthly research to get Super Radar to find Giovanni. :o

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I totally near 1 month never play full time on Pogo. This Sunday Community Day I want focus in getting shundo gastly.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Hi! Our account triggered Lucky friend! Get in touch with me to complete the lucky trade. :o

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I invited 5 friends but they never come

Remote raid invite is a nice gesture to have, but the problem is the friends may not be free to play. With no in-game chat available, there is no way to find out whether they are free to play.

But if they do use third-party chats to communicate, then it is indeed useful. At least legit players need not spoof overseas to participate in an overseas friend's remote raid invite.

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
I still cannot beat Sierra. Lapras is too hard to beat, often have to use two pokemon to beat it, which makes me short on the remaining duels.

No choice, decided to whack Cliff one more time, to complete the time-limited quest by tonight.

Will just have to try to beat Sierra again another time.

Now I have to try to complete the daily tasks I have not done, like getting the buddy hearts, raid, spin pokestops, etc. :s22:

Try Melmetal ... to clear the shield

Then metagross with magnetic mash or machamp depending on the 2nd Pokémon.

Sometime I hv to try 2/3 times

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi! Our account triggered Lucky friend! Get in touch with me to complete the lucky trade. :o

Alamak, lucky friend with my sub account. I have very bad luck streak with regards to this account shiny encounter lately.

Not sure what u need i have or not cause i have not been logging in that sub account for past few weeks.

Unless u want trade shiny gastly after community day?:s13:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to progress beyond rank 7? The progress bar barely move even when beating 3/5 in a set. :(

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Alamak, lucky friend with my sub account. I have very bad luck streak with regards to this account shiny encounter lately.

Not sure what u need i have or not cause i have not been logging in that sub account for past few weeks.

Unless u want trade shiny gastly after community day?:s13:

Got legendary? I just want to trigger lucky status on the pokedex page... I will go check my pokedex see which legendary hasn't had that lucky shine.

Btw how come I cannot find our chat window on Telegram? U deleted liao? :eek:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on ur team?

Need to build around ur star player ( best buddy)

For me is diagla

My best buddy is Mewtwo. It's boiling down to being able to switch fast and getting charged move fast to burn shield. I think my phone too laggy already.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My best buddy is Mewtwo. It's boiling down to being able to switch fast and getting charged move fast to burn shield. I think my phone too laggy already.

Phone laggy plays apart....ttz why i am on data instead on wifi when pvp... For main acc i dun wanna tio phone calls

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still find PVP to be rigged

My result can range from getting 5 out of 5 in one set

Then next set kena fight till win one and only manage in win in fight 6 or 7

So it's like advance 50 over points then retreat 60 over points

Was hoping to reach rank 9

Think just settle with 8 liao

Luckily got a few scraggy already

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.