[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u wanna fly me kite ah? aint u forgotten our first date!!!!! Chicago 10am ain't sin 11pm here meh.... 13 hrs time diff ma don't kuku let me stand there for an hr hor

Still another 1 more week to go...............:o

Just hope I am not so busy at work during that time.

Blackborder

Reaction score
Whatever we will get here depends on what people in Chicago achieve

Go rumours may have temporary spawning of reginals everywhere

If so hope it can last for at least 24 hours

Or else wake up on 23/7 morning nothing liao

I read the rumour is regionals will be available at the Safari Zone events in Europe, not actually sure the pple in Chicago Go Fest will get them or not. Elsewhere have to wait I think, I really want heracross.

Xylus*^^

Reaction score
" different pokemon may be appearing in parks around you. Its a great time to explore your local parks" notification fr pogo.... so excited sia..wonder If its newbies

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read the rumour is regionals will be available at the Safari Zone events in Europe, not actually sure the pple in Chicago Go Fest will get them or not. Elsewhere have to wait I think, I really want heracross.

Then may need to be prepared to be up whole night next Sat night:D

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some chao spoofer from my own team just knocked out my mon from the gym

Damn, I know how that feels.

I saw a real one in acion except this time is not spoofer, it's a real person lol.

I was running to a gym near my office during lunch time because I see some battle going on.

It was changing color between red and blue.

I have a lousy team and limited storage space so I watch the battle swing a few times from red to blue and back.

Finally blue won and 6 mons were put in. 1 fellow from blue team then knocked out 2 mons and put his own.

I know because I was at the gym physically and that guy left after doing that.

I was very pissed and decided to knock the whole gym with all the pots I have lol.

curryboyboy

Reaction score
Damn, I know how that feels.

I saw a real one in acion except this time is not spoofer, it's a real person lol.

I was running to a gym near my office during lunch time because I see some battle going on.

It was changing color between red and blue.

I have a lousy team and limited storage space so I watch the battle swing a few times from red to blue and back.

Finally blue won and 6 mons were put in. 1 fellow from blue team then knocked out 2 mons and put his own.

I know because I was at the gym physically and that guy left after doing that.

I was very pissed and decided to knock the whole gym with all the pots I have lol.

wart level are ya

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can forget about it. Mystic is a broken lot. Why I say so? I observed the gyms around my area. The red is aggressive in knocking down every blue and yellow team. When the blue (Spoofers or not) knock it down, they would leave it there to decay without bothering about berry-ing them up or replacing any defenders that are been knocked out with a new one. The red on the other hand would keep their territories by berry-ing them up or replacing any defenders that is been knocked out

So moral of the story is most red are spoofers?

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So moral of the story is most red are spoofers?
Again, I am talking about my area. From what I see, yes, most red are spoofer as I can see real people from my blue team knocking down the gym and suddenly taken over by an invisible group of red spoofers. One thing for sure. Even though Mystic is supposedly the largest but in reality, it depends on area. For my area, it is red more than blue more than yellow.

Blackborder

Reaction score
Then may need to be prepared to be up whole night next Sat night:D

If got anything special I'm also outside late anyway, taking gyms when the blue team sleeping. But doubtful I will play the whole night lor, following day will concuss liao.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally free up 200 pokemon storage space. Time to use lucky egg soon. :s12:

Going to catch as many pokemon as possible to get rid of my balls. Still have 421 Ultra Balls & 36 Great Balls to get rid of.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally free up 200 pokemon storage space. Time to use lucky egg soon. :s12:

Going to catch as many pokemon as possible to get rid of my balls. Still have 421 Ultra Balls & 36 Great Balls to get rid of.

Wait till the Chicago event is over before evolving. Probably will get extra xp. I think.

jonychua

Reaction score
Again, I am talking about my area. From what I see, yes, most red are spoofer as I can see real people from my blue team knocking down the gym and suddenly taken over by an invisible group of red spoofers. One thing for sure. Even though Mystic is supposedly the largest but in reality, it depends on area. For my area, it is red more than blue more than yellow.

red is the worst team with all sorts of cheatings

unfortunately they are 2nd majority team, I think the impact is worser than yellow

jannworld

Reaction score

I'm sorry for u bro. seems u unluckily choose wrong color. i wont say stay in wrong place coz i think real life still more important than a game.

Blackborder

Reaction score

At night mostly all blue towers in my neighbourhood, well at least the area visible on my world map while I at home. Any red gym activity is beat down quite fast, usually 1-2am onwards then the red gyms can hold but still not guaranteed some blue havent sleep. Yellow barely got any presence, think they found a small area at another side of town. Sometime can see yellow and red fighting for one gym, end up blue takeover.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today suppose to have next migration right ?

Where is the new Machop next ?

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
Can knock out own team color one meh? Use another account of the opposite team ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.