[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If you don't get a shiny sableye or duskull during the event, you will probably have to wait for another year before you will get another chance to find one. :s13:

Anybody planning to spam catch these 2 specimen before event end and hopefully can land one?

They will still spawn at night, like Gastly rite? Of course, frequency would be lower though. :o

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I myself made even a stricter rule, never keep any Pokemon that is below 95%. My storage is still 300 as of today.

But I think I have to tighten my rules further by not powering Pokemon unless useful in gym meta. Accumulate more for Gen III.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don't get a shiny sableye or duskull during the event, you will probably have to wait for another year before you will get another chance to find one. :s13:

Anybody planning to spam catch these 2 specimen before event end and hopefully can land one?

Niantic didn't mention that it is not permanent.

jonychua

Reaction score
What I struggle sometimes is between letting go a high iv low cp vs a lower iv (but still tier 1) and high cp mob.

Which one would you chop?

For some reasons, I am hoarding like 40 snorlax's :s13: :s22: It was like so hard to get them previously. Want to let go also a bit can't bear.:(

I just chop some high iv low cp larvitar, too costly to power up each needs 200+ candy including evo to level30, my lowest iv ttar is 82

it depends on candidates you have anyway and stardust, if rare keep high cp low iv first but dun powerup, throw away when you get high iv ones. I ever do so on 2.5k ttar

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
sick rng.... pangkang hoot raikou.. first ball catch liao... long long time since i first ball catch legendary...

reward not so awesome tho... 6 rc.. 1 ftm.. 12 hyper pot .. i think.. that it

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
What I struggle sometimes is between letting go a high iv low cp vs a lower iv (but still tier 1) and high cp mob.

For some reasons, I am hoarding like 40 snorlax's :s13: :s22: It was like so hard to get them previously. Want to let go also a bit can't bear.:(

but.. u hold so many.. u also not gonna use 40 of them...

u use afew.. by the time u want use again.. u also heal up liao...

sometimes.. just have to do it.. being too nice is being too curel to urself.. u dont chop.. then u struggle with not enough space lor. :s13:

this is abit like some old pple thinking.. dont bear to throw things.. end up keep n keep.. whole hse all junk... lol..

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been seeing extreme lower end of Raikou this three days. :s22: 1838, 1858, Just now 1848 CP...

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
while gym is under attack, u cant add pokemon
but in between the time gap when ur battle ends, the opposing team can add. whether spoofers, botters or real players also can add.

No it is actually when 1st mon gets killed, the priority timer starts during which time people can't add, even when the gym is not under attack.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but how u know the timing unless u were there
which means u also need to wait 10 mins to slot in mah

Just keep trying to enter and compete with shaver for slot. I know it's 50-50 but worth a try. The shaver actually has to do more work to take down the mon, I just need to wait.

I think of it as spending a bit of effort for a good cause. Deter shavers who are the villains in this game and possibly earn coins and defending hours, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone stocking up the super incubator for Gen 3 ?

NN seems not intend to sell it as a normal shop item

Super incubator no diff from normal incubator in the long term for me so I just use them on 10km egg like normal.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sniped shaver spot before - feel shiok got 2hrs+ LOL

I did it many times. Shavers have to watch out for me, cos any gym that they shave that is within 10 min walking (sometimes running) distance is not safe from my sniping :s13:.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I evaluate my distribution for that mon. If the mon already have good IV good CP I am willing to remove more of the others. When in doubt, I prioritise high IV since stardust can be earned.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No. Shiny is good to have but not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.