[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why u say it's broken?

You never see both the pictures clearly? :s13::s13:

Both pictures belongs to a spoofer. Who done the same sponsored gym in India over and over again.:s22:

And got 100% Mew2 and three other Mew2 in his secondary account. LMAO!

You can see the joystick in the picture.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah... Raid ended early today. Means tomorrow I must raid early liao. :s22:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You never see both the pictures clearly? :s13::s13:

Both pictures belongs to a spoofer. Who done the same sponsored gym in India over and over again.:s22:

And got 100% Mew2 and three other Mew2 in his secondary account. LMAO!

You can see the joystick in the picture.

Yes, saw the control at the corner
So I thought he spoof to the gym to raid

But game getting stale after event

After this month of raid, it's gonna get worse

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, saw the control at the corner
So I thought he spoof to the gym to raid

But game getting stale after event

After this month of raid, it's gonna get worse
After this month Entei raid is back to catching Pokemon Gen III~ No more raids. Wheee~

jonychua

Reaction score
just saw fb, hort park ex raid only two players show up nia, cannot beat, lv34 also

NN really troll us big big

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I think it's a very bad PR move on Niantic to do this EX testing for so long, and putting the reward which is the highest neutral dps pokemon in game, and yet do their selection such that there are people with multiple Mew2s while the mass majority are "excluded" in this EX raid....That's the reason why so many ( especially those who spent so many raid passes ) are dulan with Niantic...

Just release Mew2 into normal T5 raids after the beasts end, and if they wanna do EX tests further, put those other mons like Ho-Oh, Mew or Celebi etc instead....It's been so many months from Mew2 1st appeared ( in Yokohama event ), and this wait is too long liaoz....

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious
How long is typically a beta test being carried out before released officially ?
Ex raid is supposed to be a beta test right?

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kTEOLDol.png

CVD4udVl.jpg

Lol saw this on twitter. :s22: EX system broken until like that.

That is overseas rite?

I think they still manage to keep it rather exclusive in sg

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Just curious
How long is typically a beta test being carried out before released officially ?

In most games, beta-testing are done in test servers, so whatever progress or rewards u get in the beta-testing gets wiped out when the changes go live.

Not so in PoGO, and whereby their "testing" gives u the best dps pokemon to be used in production....

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
just saw fb, hort park ex raid only two players show up nia, cannot beat, lv34 also

NN really troll us big big

which is why..

this ex raid is bs..

no matter how u look at it.

at least lotto.. if u tio.. means u tio.

this 1.. u tio the pass liao.. still must see u can go ornot.. can go liao.. still must see got pple hoot ornot.. hoot liao still dontknow can catch ornot.

:s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just curious

test until they milk enough..

then release it normally n milk all over again.
:s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Hi. Anyone know the equivalent of SGPokemap for Taiwan? I'll be going Taiwan in Dec and will like to catch some good iv farfetch'd for souvenirs. Btw, is farfetch'd common in Taiwan?TIA.

It used to be https://pkget.com but it is down. You can ask locals at the raid what is the new map they use. Farfetch’d is not so common. You really have to walk around to find it. I got mine in the airport so once you reach airport before clearing immigration you can turn on your phone and search around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.