[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yet another fail system :s13:

becos it should be real time.. else.. whats the point. :s13:

if in game weather dont reflect real time weather ... then might as well just have a own in game weathe system instead. duh...

and it changes hourly basis :D

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes, right now at 9:41 pm if you check Yishun area on sgpokemap is windy.

Abra spawning all over Yishun and I also saw 100% IV abra.

Hopefully can spawn more high IV high CP Dratinis since Dragon types benefit from Windy too! :s13:

linkteo

Reaction score
I got my 2nd invite @ rib cage too. Location kinda ulu not sure if got enough ppl to raid

My Wife got invite but is at Luxus Hill (Yio Chu kang)

We did both raids together but the invites are different

My friend and my brother in law raided at rib cage before, got enough people but not as many as Nicole highway

linkteo

Reaction score
The problem with 2 gym per cell gyms is that they are too popular. Gym hit rate high, trainee hit rate low. Like I did Orange Butterfly also never got selected. This gym is 7-star bao jiak 1, every alternate week sure selected. I heard people lived there did raid 4 times still never get.

But selecting gyms is irrelevant if playing legit and going for L5 raid, since there are not many gyms to be selected anyway.

Just hit once for the particular gym will do, hit more than 2 times does not give u better chance, still 1 chance. U should hit as many unique sure hit gym as possible. Like me last week, 20 plus gym that I raided, got selected which means I got 20 plus chances, 20 plus times more than u.

If u not desperate for mew2, u can continue to raid lvl 5 only but lower chance since number of gym u raided is low unless u super lucky.

I always suay one so have to raid hard

jannworld

Reaction score
Actually I saw bro toonsy excel file screenshots, rib cage is doing 6th ex raid, luxus Hill 5th, so doesn’t seem that ulu lol

My friend and my brother in law raided at rib cage before, got enough people but not as many as Nicole highway

zensushi

Reaction score

I thought Michael Chiklis was into Pokemon GO!!! :eek: :eek:

:s22: :s13:

330px-Michael_Chiklis_at_PaleyFest_2014.jpg

zensushi

Reaction score
exactly...

current in game weather jin fail...

I'll rather they have a own in game weather forecast .. since this current 1 sibei fail.. :s22:.. if the weather is gonna change then your game will alert or tell you so..like current raid message.. you'll get notice like "raid is happening near you.."

something like that.. also.. game will be more balance regardless where u live..

like now.. Singapore is usually...always cloudy.. if not rainy or sometimes partly cloudy..

i believe some place..is always clear or partly cloudy..

its so loop side n not balance.. some pkm are heavily influence by weather..

so if ur country or place is always nv gonna get that specific type of weather... it half as good as saying.. those pkm are always "exclusive to you" sort of.

The game is to showcase the potential of augmented reality (AR)...so it behoves the developer to integrate real-life environment into the game as much as possible.

A solution could be to declare a moratorium on the AR aspect of the game's weather mechanism for special events?

For example, during the Christmas event, have a week dedicated to "Christmas weather" (Snow? Fog?) in-game globally.

On periods of solar eclipses, have the "Partly Cloudy" (or something else altogether?) weather condition, etc...

cqefan

Reaction score
Will you use your rare candy to evolve a Flygon ?

This is something I have been thinking for the past few days.

I have about 700 rare candies and already have 25 trapinch candies.

The 2 things that I am considering are:

(1) Do I have a high IV and high level trapinch? At the moment I have a 88% level 10 trapinch. I am reluctant to power him from level 10 to level 30+ even if I evolve him to Flygon.

(2) Is Flygon meta relevant?

Answer to question (2) is probably a No.

If I somehow managed to catch a high iv and say above level 27 Trapinch, I will be very tempted to use rare candies. If I am about to complete my gen 3 Pokedex and Flygon is the last pokemon I am missing I will definitely use my rare candies.

For now, I am still walking Wailmer for a few more candies, still haven't hatched the gen 3 pokemon that can only come from egg and still short of Cacturne, I will hold off using rare candies to evolve my trapinch. I have a feeling I may have to use rare candies to evolve my Cacnea eventually as well.

The good thing is the longer I think about this I am likely to catch more Trapinch and when the moment comes I will probably need to use less rare candies.:s13:

In the meantime any new rare candies from raids will probably go to my new M2 soon and put into Kyogre or Groudon.

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

Must be the Youtuber Rng Luck...

Whoa kao...:eek::vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

yea. i watch it last night n i feel jin sad.

somemore nice throw only caught liao. n 2 shiny salbeye.
RNG like her.

4 more n ill hit my 50 kyogre.

still nth higher than 2303. will I see better one today?
haha

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Will you use your rare candy to evolve a Flygon ?

no i wont. becos can hatch from 10km egg. slowly but surely will get enough candy. + can put as buddy. everyday clock 1 candy also good. sometimes heng can get 2. Can also put spare 1 in the gym. n feed berry gao gao. can get candy too if lucky.

most importantly. it is useless. no rush for it. Put in gym also no bragging right. no big deal... 1 can just keep hatching egg or rare candy can get liao. Put shiny in more satkii.. imo.

unless i do 50 raid everyday. then yes. if nt no. rather rather candy legendary so can pump up 1 more or for later use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.