[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crexzz

Master Member
Reaction score
Heads up, I just caught a shiny wailmer. So am gonna assume there a shiny rhydon to be caught as well?

Btw, anyone know why is there a background difference for this
5qycWNTl.jpg

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SG consider good liao lor... most of the time.. if u there by egg hatch.. usually.. sure can hoot.. be it in town or neighborhood..

dont count Japan n taiwan.. ive play pogo in many diff country.. most of the time.. is wasted trip... go there.. when egg hatch.. nobody.. wait 10mins - 15 mins.. also nobody :s13:

even recently... when i was in Korea.. myeongdong n dongdaemun.. alot of gym.. alot of people.. once gym spawn a egg..always got fire.. but when the eggg hatch.. always nobody :s22:

Seriously, cause they have better thing to spend their time on than this game.
Singaporeans very gian peng those boliao things.

Last edited:

Zappalapa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m have been to some overseas countries and I understand the frustration of those rural players but thats an issue for niantic to resolve. In some cases the 1-2 pokestop and gyms there are really a joke. I remember putting my blissey in a remote part of Italy and it lasted more than 40days (old system of 10 coin 500 sd per gym) and ironically my blissey returned because of the gym upgrading to the current format.

But in sg like some other big cities where the spawn pokestop and gyms are so much it’s possible to play wo maps and spoofing. Of course wo these aid it’s practically impossible to get the 100% or even complete pokedex totally. Doing raids daily would be impossible too. Can only rely on weekend raids

the good old days of marina bay hahaha. especially the first few weeks of pogo launch in sg

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
We here in SG had it lucky, in terms of the density of pokestops and gyms, plus the power of sgpokemap then. Mai siao siao coz if I rem correctly, it was even ranked as one of google SG top searches in 2017. :vijayadmin:

Now no more sgpokemap, but we still retain the density of gyms and stops, so already considered lucky liaoz. Back when I was in Europe, those gyms were totally low-level and with empty spaces too, plus T5 raid eggs pop out also nobody go there one....Then again, it was winter time, a contributing factor too.

Anyway, also slowed down in playing ever since from my Euro trip hahah. Alot of times also skipped using my daily raid passes, and also didn't battle gyms that much. Only recently luckily kena ditto for the Mew part of the quest sia lol!!!

For nostalgia-sake, here's a short clip on the MBS era when PoGO 1st released lol!!! :s13::s13::s13: Got my 1st dragonite from there hahah, though nearly couldn't catch it coz mobile network was so unstable during the rush :s22::s22::s22:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Never notice any lack of air support nor care for it to be honest. The game is easy enough as it is so prefer raiding with people that are physically there.

exactly.

this game dont need spoofer to remain live.

it is the people who are always physically around that keep the game alive. without them.. spoofer also wont play. But without spoofer. People who are always physically there. will still play

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Really meh? I dun really like the situation now leh.

comfort zone lor.. before... we are too comfortable already.

now we are just more to playing the game as it is more so intended to.

NN obviously already calculated the possible damage before making their move.

the only thing we (player) can do is.

1) dont play lor
2) continue to play lor

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We here in SG had it lucky, in terms of the density of pokestops and gyms, plus the power of sgpokemap then. Mai siao siao coz if I rem correctly, it was even ranked as one of google SG top searches in 2017. :vijayadmin:

Now no more sgpokemap, but we still retain the density of gyms and stops, so already considered lucky liaoz. Back when I was in Europe, those gyms were totally low-level and with empty spaces too, plus T5 raid eggs pop out also nobody go there one....Then again, it was winter time, a contributing factor too.

Anyway, also slowed down in playing ever since from my Euro trip hahah. Alot of times also skipped using my daily raid passes, and also didn't battle gyms that much. Only recently luckily kena ditto for the Mew part of the quest sia lol!!!

For nostalgia-sake, here's a short clip on the MBS era when PoGO 1st released lol!!! :s13::s13::s13: Got my 1st dragonite from there hahah, though nearly couldn't catch it coz mobile network was so unstable during the rush :s22::s22::s22:

I think Changi Village even better. Video below.

Still remember everyone running for a Charizard in SAF Seaview Resort when someone shouted. I also run but miss it. Oh well, those were the days. Long time didn't go Changi Village liao...:s13:

Nowadays, I also bo chup liao. Try to get 50 coins everyday and catch on the way to work and back. Didn't specially go to a certain place to catch unlike last time specially went Woodland Jetty, Pasir Ris Park, West Coast Park. I manage to lose weight then. Now, the weight is piling up again. Only got 1 71% Mew2. I only find the special research interesting but after finish it and catch mew, nothing much to do liao...

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
West to an ex raid gym for absol at the last 10 minutes

Bo lang

I tried to solo

Using 6 Machamps with all counter/DP

When failed to hit yellow bar at 90 second spot knew cannot make it

Luckily got one guy turned up at the very last 60 seconds with 2 phones plus one invisible person in the end 4 hoot the absol

But I think 2 with all C/DP high level machamp team should be able to take down absol

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
West to an ex raid gym for absol at the last 10 minutes

Bo lang

I tried to solo

Using 6 Machamps with all counter/DP

When failed to hit yellow bar at 90 second spot knew cannot make it

Luckily got one guy turned up at the very last 60 seconds with 2 phones plus one invisible person in the end 4 hoot the absol

But I think 2 with all C/DP high level machamp team should be able to take down absol

so far.. lvl4.. cant be solo..
even if u have 6x 100% lvl40 C/DP machamp.. even with cloudy weather. You can only hit absol till red hp.

"plus one invisible person in the end 4 hoot the absol"

I'm pretty sure that invisible person is there all the while.. Just that he see 1 in the lobby.. which is you. n he dont dare/want to go in.

see got 3 or 2 liao.. then will join. :s13: as usual. typical spoofer.. (yes.. some spoofer are still lurking around)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
so far.. lvl4.. cant be solo..
even if u have 6x 100% lvl40 C/DP machamp.. even with cloudy weather. You can only hit absol till red hp.

"plus one invisible person in the end 4 hoot the absol"

I'm pretty sure that invisible person is there all the while.. Just that he see 1 in the lobby.. which is you. n he dont dare/want to go in.

see got 3 or 2 liao.. then will join. :s13: as usual. typical spoofer.. (yes.. some spoofer are still lurking around)

True that. See one person i also wont enter. I see 3-4 i feel comfortable liao then go in. Even if 4 cannot down, my heart feel better than just with 2, cause mind will tell me... KUM GONG KIA. :s13:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

That time in MBS. I also run from one end to the other end. :s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many people are saying got spawning of Larvitar but yesterday didn't encounter any

Anyone met one yesterday ?

In which area ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.