[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

cqefan

Reaction score
Someone told me this interesting theory during ex raid today

If you have gold badge at the ex raid gym, and gotten an ex raid pass there b4,

Just need to raid once during every subsequent qualifying period at that ex raid gym and will sure to get an ex raid invite one

Got so good one meh ?

Like that very unfair to people who never tio b4 right ?

PG theory is rarely correct, typically by people with few observations and they just made conclusions out of their limited experience. Best is not to draw conclusion from some wrong conclusions.

This theory is definitely wrong. I have 2 ex raid gyms with gold badge but got the least ex passes from these 2 gyms despite the fact that I raided them on a weekly basis. To-date, for the past few months I have only gotten 1 ex raid pass from 1 of the gold badge ex raid gym. One of the gold gym was removed and replaced with a new gym. Then I started to get ex pass from this new gym with bronze badge.

As I have always posted, most of my ex passes came from ex raid gyms I rarely raided. Just hoot one time and got ex raid. Some are bronze badge and some just turned silver. But I won't draw a conclusion out of my limited experience.

Today just heard another ridiculous theory. At my ex raid today someone was trying to convince everyone that they should not form one colour team and should just hoot in public lobby because like this the chance of getting higher CP is higher. I just ignored him but he managed to convince some.

People need to remember one thing. Niantic is either very shorted handed with programmers or full of incompetent programmers. They not so free to program so many criteria/triggers into the game. They can't even fix long-time well-known game bugs. When it comes to raid and legendary pokemon cp, majority of the time it's just RNG.

My main account caught another 91% 2250 M2 today. Been a while since I have gotten >90% iv M2. This is the fifth one for my main account

Last edited:

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PG theory is rarely correct, typically by people with few observations and they just made conclusions out of their limited experience. Best is not to draw conclusion from some wrong conclusions.

This theory is definitely wrong. I have 2 ex raid gyms with gold badge but got the least ex passes from these 2 gyms despite the fact that I raided them on a weekly basis. To-date, for the past few months I have only gotten 1 ex raid pass from 1 of the gold badge ex raid gym. One of the gold gym was removed and replaced with a new gym. Then I started to get ex pass from this new gym with bronze badge.

As I have always posted, most of my ex passes came from ex raid gyms I rarely raided. Just hoot one time and got ex raid. Some are bronze badge and some just turned silver. But I won't draw a conclusion out of my limited experience.

Today just heard another ridiculous theory. At my ex raid today someone was trying to convince everyone that they should not form one colour team and should just hoot in public lobby because like this the chance of getting higher CP is higher. I just ignored him but he managed to convince some.

People need to remember one thing. Niantic is full of lazy and incompetent programmers. They not so free to program so many criteria/triggers into the game. Majority of the time it's just RNG.

My main account caught another 91% 2250 M2 today. Been a while since I have gotten >90% iv M2. This is the fifth one for my main account

Wow either he is a player no ppl want
Then start selling the ideas to ppl

Tbh if the gym is ur colour
Ur gauanranteed 6 + 2( gym) + likely 2 if u heng ( team contri) + 1 personal dmg
Smelly also 11 balls

Then again the theory i cant confirm for ur acc

But if u only raided the ex raid near ur hse and nv raid other ex raid gym
Its abit hard not get get given tt ur gold and raided frequently

For me in the west
For yellow worm and jcpf

Open trade secret this 2 gym alternate
I dun even bother raid others
Way too far time and effort plus wallet not efficient

Isomatrix

Reaction score

Just need to raid once during every subsequent qualifying period at that ex raid gym and will sure to get an ex raid invite one

Got so good one meh ?

Not true, the ERP that I got next week is my first time raid gym and first time gym spin.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Finally completed my Mew quest today....and 1321 CP, ie ADS 15/15/14!!!

Then again, just a trophy mon..... :s22::s22::s22:

jin jellly. if i got 1321 i willl power it up. mine only 1277. as usual. my iv rng is sibei jialat. ... i also got no words for it. haha

yesterday also did my 8th mewtwo. n current best is still 2246 (which is my first one).. gosh...

jannworld

Reaction score
Well still better than mine
8/8. Best are 87% x 2 but lucky both Attack 15

jin jellly. if i got 1321 i willl power it up. mine only 1277. as usual. my iv rng is sibei jialat. ... i also got no words for it. haha

yesterday also did my 8th mewtwo. n current best is still 2246 (which is my first one).. gosh...

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3xSD event over liao

Missed my target of hitting 5m again by a bit

Time to spend again ?:D

Novalogy

Master Member
Reaction score

Same kind of luck, mine 2220->2228->2215->2220 *facepalm*

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gonna give up jcpf for oange bubble man since its lvl 5 now
Thou i not even bronze badge
Gonna try for ex raid pol

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Gonna give up jcpf for oange bubble man since its lvl 5 now
Thou i not even bronze badge
Gonna try for ex raid pol

Orange Bubbleman has just too many players. I could easily see like more than 10 rooms of 20 players while I was waiting for a lull period so that it can be less than 10 players in the room.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1917 still remains my highest Latias.

But after watching Poke AK perspective of aiming 10 def for legendary... I might relook at some legendary and see worth powering up or not.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
today did 4 latias..

that 4.. first 1 flee.. the rest 3 caught.. n 1 of them is 1915..
good.. 93% 15/14/13

but nothing changes.. will power up only 1.. my best 1.. 1921..:s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

Got so good one meh ?

RNG ba..

NN say.. if u got gold badge.. higher chance u will get. (this is what they say.. real ornot. I dontknow.. it could be just a plot to ask u hoot more.. spend more raid passes)

1 thing I know for sure is. Nowadays.. easier to get ex pass. n even especially so if u already gotten your first black card.

getting/unlocking the first 1 is always the hardest.. as far as ex is concern.
(last time.. 1 week i hoot 2-3 unique ex gym afew times.. does that for afew mths.. nv get means nv get. AFter i got my first invite.. the following invites just come naturally.. sometimes only hoot 1 ex gym n only 1 time in a whole week.. still get..)

I dont have any gold badge for the ex gyms so far.

Last edited:

cqefan

Reaction score

But after watching Poke AK perspective of aiming 10 def for legendary... I might relook at some legendary and see worth powering up or not.

If I am not wrong all the legendary from level 5 raid have minimum of 10 for Def isn't it? Like the lowest basic stats are 10/10/10 no?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Got my 3rd mewtwo at 2262, 95.6%! My previous mewtwos are Tier B.

Busy helping aunties uncles catch mewtwo...some of their phones lag until :o heng managed to catch all.

Talking about the good old days... I still have the low CP Gyarados and Porygon from MBS...it was within the first week of pogo launch. Fun time running tgt with the crowd hahaha

some of them.. their handset.. is sibei lag. Also.. so many diff type of handset.. brand n model.. all diff screen size .. diff screen protector etc etc..:s22::s13:

really not easy sometimes.. catch halfway sometimes also got popups.. simi 4d la.. straits time la.. etc etc :s22:

my own phone.. my catch rate is 85%. Others.. i dare to say only 70-80% :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

aiya.. bo liao 1 la..

that only matters if u want to do bare min. pax for the raid.

n even that.. like he mentioned.. u also must see RNG on ur side ornot.. like is there lag? n how often n when the boss decide to do their charge move. etc etc...

but its true that att 15 def 10 or def 1
can do more damage than att 15 def 15 pokemon. But.. the difference ... is soooo little.

I'll just be happy as long it has >90% n has 14 or 15 attack.
:o

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Got a 2217 Mew 2 today

Given 12 balls

Tried to hero and use pinap

First 3 airballs

Fist one excellent throw but jumped out

5th airball and 6th throw jump out with pinap again

Than I balls dropped and fed and GB and caught:s13:

u very gan choing isit.. drop so many ball. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.