Reaction score
Did one latias raid for my account and my wife's account

Both got 4 rare candies

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Did one latias raid for my account and my wife's account

Both got 4 rare candies

means 1 reward bundle goes to rare candy...

Just now my raid also 4.. 3 is raid reward.. 1 is the extra given via event..

so.. 4 also...:s13:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i agree but HP is newer
most teens will know more of HP than Pokemon
that is the problem :s13:

how many teens will stay on HP GO for long if it is going to be like PoGo, doing the same thing over and over again, grinding everyday to level up :vijayadmin:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dUFbBDFl.png

Actually not bad, did a late raid after ICT... Got 10 rare candies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just now was a close shave.

I went with 2 phones to a Latias raid. By the time the room I joined timed out, total 5 accounts playing (2 mine, 3 others).

Beginning was good, everyone pulled their strength. I saw by half time that Latias HP was less than half liao, so far so good.

After my first squad of 6 Dragonites got KOed for both accounts, I sent in my second squad, this time 6 Tyranitars.

Imagine what I saw. Other than seeing Tyranitar in the arena (naturally, this is the Tyranitar for my other account), I saw 3 Blisseys, meaning other than my 2 accounts still using Tyranitars, the other 3 players must be dry liao so started using Blisseys. I almost fainted in shock. :s13:

Luckily, managed to down Latias despite that. :s13:

But what an irony. The account that got the maximum balls failed to capture Latias, though I must admit I gabra a few balls, while the other account that got 10 balls captured Latias. :s22:

jannworld

Reaction score
Well u took a risk in joining this kind of small number raid so got to be prepared. Not everyone has 6 dragonites or 6 tyranitars or 6 all star attackers.

I went with 2 phones to a Latias raid. By the time the room I joined timed out, total 5 accounts playing (2 mine, 3 others).

Beginning was good, everyone pulled their strength. I saw by half time that Latias HP was less than half liao, so far so good.

After my first squad of 6 Dragonites got KOed for both accounts, I sent in my second squad, this time 6 Tyranitars.

Imagine what I saw. Other than seeing Tyranitar in the arena (naturally, this is the Tyranitar for my other account), I saw 3 Blisseys, meaning other than my 2 accounts still using Tyranitars, the other 3 players must be dry liao so started using Blisseys. I almost fainted in shock. :s13:

Luckily, managed to down Latias despite that. :s13:

But what an irony. The account that got the maximum balls failed to capture Latias, though I must admit I gabra a few balls, while the other account that got 10 balls captured Latias. :s22:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
that is the problem :s13:

how many teens will stay on HP GO for long if it is going to be like PoGo, doing the same thing over and over again, grinding everyday to level up :vijayadmin:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

teens nowadays.. only ride on hype train..
their fire n interest die down very fast 1.

(which is what we are seeing in pogo also.. starting everyone play.. but all the younger 1.. alot left.. is the older ones actually still playing..)

to be honest. I dont see uncle n retirees will play Hp GO.

but then.. nv know also.. becos that game hvnt out yet. but i confrim.. will not touch it. :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Well u took a risk in joining this kind of small number raid so got to be prepared. Not everyone has 6 dragonites or 6 tyranitars or 6 all star attackers.
No risk lah, cos plenty of time left for another 2 or 3 tries, especially already have 5 players liao, just add about 1 or 2 more will definitely be able to beat. I was just surprised that 5 could beat Latias, and that is taking into account the 3 other players were using Blisseys for at least a part of the battle, albeit not entirely.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

doing almost min. people raids with stranger is like that...
either last min before raid start they will back out or back out in the midst of the fight n u wont know... Unless you're beside them. Also.. since you dontknow them. You also dontknow if they are "strong" enough or know what to use.. so to make the raid a success.

having said all the above. In SG is very risky 1.. not just old people.. but general player in SG.. i find.. they very scare die n scare lose 1.. they either will back out before raid start. or back out in the midst.

Back out in the midst is the worst... at first see dps.. is ok can take down.. but maybe they think or thought.. cannot.. then they back out.. but becos of that.. sometimes you dontknow 1.. then - can win become cannot win. n u end up fainting alot urself.

So far .. only Japan is the best. Becos generally.. people there are more "knowledgeable" they always use all counter. over there is no nonsense 1.. n they "know?" min. need how many people.. if bare enough.. they will just hang on and hoot.. wont pangseh halfway 1. the most timeout then go in hoot again..

in SG is.. dont want la.. cannot 1 la.. dontwant la.. later faint alot la.. etc etc. :s22:

Everytime i go Japan. the boss go down very fast 1. I tried 16 man latias in Japan last week.. by 225 sec.. latias die liao. weather is cloudy.

in SG.. 20 pple lobby.. many a times also need 210 or 200 sec then can win :s13:

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

if his boss dosent has outrage..

to be honest .. thunder or psyhic.. if have 5-6 people.. dont have 6 d9 6 tyra.. also can win (of cos cannt use too lousy pokemon also)

the problem here is.. in SG.. pple always scare n will pangseh 1.. or " I dont want faint so many la" then field some gonna transfer pokemon or use tanky pokemon at the end.. hence not enough dps n time out.. then u see their face very black 1. :s13::s13::s13:

jannworld

Reaction score
I did a 4man latias with my family before. Do-able if no outage and all using the strong counters.

What I mean was if joining a raid with so little ppl and also u dunno the strength of those ppl, got to be prepared for anything because not everyone has the strong attackers needed

if his boss dosent has outrage..

to be honest .. thunder or psyhic.. if have 5-6 people.. dont have 6 d9 6 tyra.. also can win (of cos cannt use too lousy pokemon also)

the problem here is.. in SG.. pple always scare n will pangseh 1.. or " I dont want faint so many la" then field some gonna transfer pokemon or use tanky pokemon at the end.. hence not enough dps n time out.. then u see their face very black 1. :s13::s13::s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I did a 4man latias with my family before. Do-able if no outage and all using the strong counters.

What I mean was if joining a raid with so little ppl and also u dunno the strength of those ppl, got to be prepared for anything because not everyone has the strong attackers needed

yes.

exactly what i mention in my post above.

in SG. majority people only want to hoot 12-20 pple lobby.
:s13::s13::s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
doing almost min. people raids with stranger is like that...
either last min before raid start they will back out or back out in the midst of the fight n u wont know... Unless you're beside them. Also.. since you dontknow them. You also dontknow if they are "strong" enough or know what to use.. so to make the raid a success.

having said all the above. In SG is very risky 1.. not just old people.. but general player in SG.. i find.. they very scare die n scare lose 1.. they either will back out before raid start. or back out in the midst.

Back out in the midst is the worst... at first see dps.. is ok can take down.. but maybe they think or thought.. cannot.. then they back out.. but becos of that.. sometimes you dontknow 1.. then - can win become cannot win. n u end up fainting alot urself.

So far .. only Japan is the best. Becos generally.. people there are more "knowledgeable" they always use all counter. over there is no nonsense 1.. n they "know?" min. need how many people.. if bare enough.. they will just hang on and hoot.. wont pangseh halfway 1. the most timeout then go in hoot again..

in SG is.. dont want la.. cannot 1 la.. dontwant la.. later faint alot la.. etc etc. :s22:

Everytime i go Japan. the boss go down very fast 1. I tried 16 man latias in Japan last week.. by 225 sec.. latias die liao. weather is cloudy.

in SG.. 20 pple lobby.. many a times also need 210 or 200 sec then can win :s13:

I really dun want 20 players in the arena cos of less rewarded balls, so I often exit and join the next room.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
For the record.
31732228_1819029041495706_1272117975331110912_n.jpg

:s22::s13: only had time to hoot 1 raid. nt good iv tho.

last night also spent 1m stardust.. to power up 2 more rayquza 1 latias 1 more tyra.. 1 metagross (becos its cool)... :s13:

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I really dun want 20 players in the arena cos of less rewarded balls, so I often exit and join the next room.

i only join 20 pple lobby if the gym is my color.. at least.. like that even if inside dont have alot same color.. at least the number of ball wont be so jialat.. or unless i got no time.. but usually not the latter.. becos if i got no time.. i wont even walk there to do the raid. :s13:

if not.. i usually just private lobby with kaki/fren :s13:

the most funny thing I hear is.. "so few people.. dont want la.. " can win is can win lar.. but faint alot lei.. so that cartoon waited.. n join 20 pple lobby.. then raid end..

"wa... reward so bad.. simi also donthave"
followed by
"wa lau eh.. 8 ball only.."

of cos. I arm chio... song bo. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.