[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not really, from NN point of view, coin will become less value since most people will get even from playing.

If from gym, the max it will give out per day is: 864 coins per day (6 x 144 coins) (havent taken into account empty gym, not replaced after 8hr 20mins. Then multiply by all gyms in the world.

Now if you move it towards individual, there are ten if not hundred millions of users that can clock individual coins per quest / day.

If I am NN, which one do you think I will choose?

nt sure about u. but if me. i dont mind u do 50 quest everyday. n ill give u the 50 coins. if that is impt to you. less legal cases n problem. give u 50 liao. u gian to buy. find its nt enough. u still will or might hoot coins.

also.. if everyone can get coins easier. to me. maybe. likely they will contiue to play the game. if player always cant get coins or becos of free coins get into bad blood. they will quit the game. (i understand ur point. to make it harder to get so indirectly forces pple to buy)

but some pple. if dontwant or wont buy. means wont buy. n they might stop playing.

just give lor.. 50 coins only. wont hurt. cant hoot anything also.. 1 mth. 30x50. ok lor 1500. give u lor. u contiue play my game lor. better than nobody play my game. Pretty sure pple who will buy. will still buy anyways.

when nobody play. sponsor also will stop sponsoring. think about it.

Last edited:

limbs03

Reaction score
aiya. since now got quest already.
just make it ..clear 1 quest. get 1 coin. if u spin tio certain harder quest? maybe 2 coin. apart from quest own rewards.

this way. every one own time own target. wont affect others also over gyms... n in this case. if player want coin. they will have to play the game also.. better?

actually I think this is a good idea leh, gives more motivation to complete quests...but as bro mike pointed out, i doubt NN will devalue their coin sia

Not really, from NN point of view, coin will become less value since most people will get even from playing.

If from gym, the max it will give out per day is: 864 coins per day (6 x 144 coins) (havent taken into account empty gym, not replaced after 8hr 20mins. Then multiply by all gyms in the world.

Now if you move it towards individual, there are ten if not hundred millions of users that can clock individual coins per quest / day.

If I am NN, which one do you think I will choose?

yeah.....coin is their revenue.....sometimes I think they purposely dont revamp the gym mechanics....to frustrate pple to buy coins :s22:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nt sure about u. but if me. i dont mind u do 50 quest everyday. n ill give u the 50 coins. if that is impt to you. less legal cases n problem. give u 50 liao. u gian to buy. find its nt enough. u still will or might hoot coins.

also.. if everyone can get coins easier. to me. maybe. likely they will contiue to play the game. if player always cant get coins or becos of free coins get into bad blood. they will quit the game. (i understand ur point. to make it harder to get so indirectly forces pple to buy)

but some pple. if dontwant or wont buy. means wont buy. n they might stop playing.

just give lor.. 50 coins only. wont hurt. cant hoot anything also.. 1 mth. 30x50. ok lor 1500. give u lor. u contiue play my game lor. better than nobody play my game. Pretty sure pple who will buy. will still buy anyways.

when nobody play. sponsor also will stop sponsoring. think about it.
I got your point. Actually if everyday 10 coins also ok for me, this is like last time gym, you put your mon, guarantee 10 coins.

10 coins per day, per month 300, per year 3600, enough to pump more storage :D
And people keep on playing.

Because so far I rarely buy premium pass, incubator, etc2.
Mostly on storage and 300 per month is enough.

There is one period I ready to spend cash if couldnt get Shiny Lugia, but again need RNG and a lot of gyms nearby my place.

If only the RNG can be improved the more you catch certain pokemon, the better your chances are, that will make those who play more happier. This shiny thing is driving me crazy, still no karp after 1300 seen since announced, no wailmer too, etc2.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
also i find that. "giving abit of coins" to player tend to lure players to buy coins.
at least i notice it works on some pple.

for eg. everyday that person get 50 or something along that line. then sales come or something they want to buy is here. but. they still need abit more

they will be. ok. hoot abit ba. then buy that box or item n get over it. (nn profits pple hoot coins)

if everyday i cant get coins. the sale or box come. wa. so ex. dontwant buy la.
(nn dont profit becos that person nv hoot. )

everyone buy abit. is alot liao.

imo only. of cos. u dont have to agree.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me if i really want the coins, taking down a gym and putting a strong mon in is not the solution

Best way to take coins is always to put in as 5 or 6 mons , esp if still got slot for chancy or slaking

Putting in as first mon almost never land me 50 coins

Not only need to guard against rival teams, bigger issue is own team shavers.

Whack gym mainly is just got the urge at that time to simply whack something

What ever coins that come with it is fine

But never expect to get many coins

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me if i really want the coins, taking down a gym and putting a strong mon in is not the solution

Best way to take coins is always to put in as 5 or 6 mons , esp if still got slot for chancy or slaking

But there is 50% chance you wont be able to slot your mon if 5th or 6th if taken by other gym and 16% chance already full by others.

I always try to put first, Blissey of course :D

I got friend who already on the way to accumulate 10,000 coins.

Then I asked why accumulate so much? Said sekali change the mechanics again and unable/harder to collect 50 per day.

jannworld

Reaction score
Actually this is very common
Especially when spoofers were out in full force. That why when u Chiong for an empty gym slot in sg and if u are not one of the attackers with priority dun bother waste time selecting blissey - need to be finger fast to throw something even pidgey also no choice. Key is fastest finger

But of course if u are attacker with priority then can still take time a bit to choose

Pls allow me to share my "interesting" experience ytd nite....

I was at my corridor gym, it was pass midnight and all the mons inside pass 8.5hrs liao
It was abit weird cos normally yellows would swarm it right after 12.....so I decided to whack it
First 2 rounds done and I was the only guy fighting...BUT just as I exit the last battle of 2nd round, I saw only left 2 mons!!
So someone was waiting to kio sai and let me do all the hard work lah....ok nvm....
So i quickly join the battle, nb kena error, quickly exit and join the last vaporean battle....lucky manage to go in.....INSIDE GOT 6 PLAYERS (include me).....

KNS Singaporeans really so low class meh....
lucky i managed to slot in...if not i darn piss off sia....
I really hope NN do something abt this lousy mechanic...

//end rant :s13:

limbs03

Reaction score
If got regular duty roster is the best :D

I wont be surprised if there really is one between the blue and red teams lor :s13:
cos always the same blue pple will be in the gym from 3pm to 12am :s22:

But I must really salute the red guy who always whack down my corridor gym at 4am EVERYDAY :s13:
but den again, i'm pretty sure he/she helps her other red friends to slot in

limbs03

Reaction score
Actually this is very common
Especially when spoofers were out in full force. That why when u Chiong for an empty gym slot in sg and if u are not one of the attackers with priority dun bother waste time selecting blissey - need to be finger fast to throw something even pidgey also no choice. Key is fastest finger

But of course if u are attacker with priority then can still take time a bit to choose

yah i've encountered this before...but usually only 1 or 2 kio sais....this time the 5 other pax really made me go WTF :s22:

it's really see who finger fastest, who phone no lag, etc, and now i dont put blissey/chan/snorlax liao....cos high chance will clash with the others
i put my chio chio muk :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

That's why the First In First Out mechanism is very stupid. Niantic should adopt a First In Last Out mechanism to discourage same team shavers.

fanna84

Reaction score
That's why the First In First Out mechanism is very stupid. Niantic should adopt a First In Last Out mechanism to discourage same team shavers.

This method is possible to shave out only those work hard will be shave off last.
I suggest the health rate decrease should be divide among the remaining defender in the gym. One have to go through all pokemon in order to -1/3 of every pokemon. Else, attack 1 and run will be result (1/3)/6, all pokemon will only decrease by -1/18 health rate.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@Ragnarok95:

Apparently, there is a quest to get Ditto/Sudowodo....

xXlMFhql.jpg

Sgtrad

Reaction score
my account's shadow ban just lifted. it is May now. is it now safe to continue use tutu?

My got banned first time, after 7 days lifted. I used tutu I think 12-14 hours later (right after mid night) banned again . Don’t try not safe. Hence nowadays I rarely play because really no time . Today on half day leave so on the way home have time to hoot 2 gyms. I caught I fled . Still haven’t gotten my mew but who cares

Last edited:

eyesawz

Reaction score
My got banned first time, after 7 days lifted. I used tutu I think 12-14 hours later (right after mid night) banned again . Don’t try not safe. Hence nowadays I rarely play because really no time . Today on half day leave so on the way home have time to hoot 2 gyms. I caught I fled . Still haven’t gotten my mew but who cares

yeah i haven't got my mew2 also and it dun really bother me.
thought just play with sb on at least can still hoot gyms and catch legendary. do daily quest and catch more legendary. stake gyms and earn coins.
only cannot catch level 2 and above pkms nia.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

ya. the one who suggest and the one who approve the first in first out.

should be shoot.

huge disadvantage to the 1 who probably work the hardest. dont make sense at all.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
aiya. since now got quest already.
just make it ..clear 1 quest. get 1 coin. if u spin tio certain harder quest? maybe 2 coin. apart from quest own rewards.

this way. every one own time own target. wont affect others also over gyms... n in this case. if player want coin. they will have to play the game also.. better?

good idea, less ugly scene in the gyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.