HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2018, 09:05 PM   #181

Trainers,

A series of mysterious happenings is occurring all over the world, and Professor Willow is seeking Trainers to help him find out if this is connected to the Mythical Pokémon Mew. These research tasks will become available to Trainers around the world later this week!

There are two different types of research you can contribute to: Field Research and Special Research. Gather Field Research tasks by spinning nearby PokéStops, which will give you objectives that include discovering and catching certain Pokémon or engaging with battles, among other things. Special Research may be requested by Professor Willow himself, and will take you on a journey to make important discoveries!

Both types of research offer great rewards, including a variety of useful items and even encounters with certain Pokémon! You can complete as many research tasks as you want every day, leading to a full day of adventures. These tasks also have different levels of difficulty, so the more challenging a research task is, the greater the reward waiting for you.

You can earn one Stamp per day by completing at least one Field Research task, and when you obtain seven stamps, you can achieve a Research Breakthrough to receive even greater rewards! You may even have an encounter with a Legendary Pokémon!

Research tasks will provide interesting challenges that will help you get better at discovering, battling, and catching Pokémon! We're excited to see your contributions to the exciting field of Pokémon research, and we can’t wait to hear about the adventures you have along the way! Let’s get moving!

quest for mew?!!
Old 26-03-2018, 09:10 PM   #182
Honorary Member

Trainers,

A series of mysterious happenings is occurring all over the world, and Professor Willow is seeking Trainers to help him find out if this is connected to the Mythical Pokémon Mew. These research tasks will become available to Trainers around the world later this week!

There are two different types of research you can contribute to: Field Research and Special Research. Gather Field Research tasks by spinning nearby PokéStops, which will give you objectives that include discovering and catching certain Pokémon or engaging with battles, among other things. Special Research may be requested by Professor Willow himself, and will take you on a journey to make important discoveries!

Both types of research offer great rewards, including a variety of useful items and even encounters with certain Pokémon! You can complete as many research tasks as you want every day, leading to a full day of adventures. These tasks also have different levels of difficulty, so the more challenging a research task is, the greater the reward waiting for you.

You can earn one Stamp per day by completing at least one Field Research task, and when you obtain seven stamps, you can achieve a Research Breakthrough to receive even greater rewards! You may even have an encounter with a Legendary Pokémon!

Research tasks will provide interesting challenges that will help you get better at discovering, battling, and catching Pokémon! We're excited to see your contributions to the exciting field of Pokémon research, and we can’t wait to hear about the adventures you have along the way! Let’s get moving!

quest for mew?!!
started liao boh?

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

If you are signing up to giga mobile plan and need a referral code, you can use my referral code <Ym8UNG>.
Ends 26 Nov 2020. Not applicable to $18 popup plan.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:11 PM   #183

Yay! So happi i hatched a pinky wynaut.. like after 20 eggs
Old 26-03-2018, 09:14 PM   #184
High Supremacy Member

Last line a bit ambiguous? Encounter wild legendary??? I don't mind seeing Raikou. But don't roar on me then flee.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:20 PM   #185
Arch-Supremacy Member

without sgpokemap, quests involving catching specific pokemon will be very tough!

but ok la, give and take. Obtaining Mew should be a challenging task anyway. Dont expect us to catch all unown can already

Wild legendary will be awesome too...but imagine if it has high flee rate.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:20 PM   #186

Mew is 100% here.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:21 PM   #187
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mew stronger than of them all?

I never play original pokemon so dunno :p
Old 26-03-2018, 09:27 PM   #188
Master Member

Mew stronger than of them all?

I never play original pokemon so dunno :p
The only strong part is mew can learn all TM & HM lol
Old 26-03-2018, 09:37 PM   #189

Hopefully no time limit. Otherwise will be tough.

Catching a dragon = I will try evolving a Swablu. Normally this is counted as seeing and catching a dragon.

Last edited by cqefan; 26-03-2018 at 09:44 PM..
Old 26-03-2018, 09:42 PM   #190

Hi guys There is a ID Brandontan91 and gang placed a lot of lures at Seng Kang area ...
Old 26-03-2018, 09:48 PM   #191

Quest starts 30 march.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:51 PM   #192

Crazy. 4 shiny out of last 6 lugia.
And I believe the next shiny legendary, I will get zero
Old 26-03-2018, 09:59 PM   #193

Crazy. 4 shiny out of last 6 lugia.
And I believe the next shiny legendary, I will get zero
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

INSANE LUCK.
Old 26-03-2018, 10:13 PM   #194

win x number of raids is mmmm. suspicious.
Old 26-03-2018, 10:14 PM   #195
Honorary Member

They better fix the bugs inherent in 0.95.3 first before proceeding.

They seem to think that the version only affects rooted phones and jailbroken phones, but there are even reports from unrooted phones and non-jailbroken phones too.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

If you are signing up to giga mobile plan and need a referral code, you can use my referral code <Ym8UNG>.
Ends 26 Nov 2020. Not applicable to $18 popup plan.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.