HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2018, 05:39 PM   #1936
High Supremacy Member

Yeah, it's actually quite easy. Now I see more and more people using that technique; Golden razz is useless. If you time it correctly, any mon will get bumped out without a chance to feed (not from the delay, delay is just bad timing).

The problem lies in how combat is structured as 3 different instances in Pogo. As long as you can occupy the 3 battle instances simultaneously; you win.

I'm sure somebody raised this 'bug' before but I'm not sure if anybody is even working on solving the 'bug'.

I'm referring the delay that Defender see... that's why cannot feed...
Old 19-04-2018, 06:04 PM   #1937

This is why I have been saying stardust should be spent on good Pokémon with offensive strength because even the best defender blissey can be ko without feeding or when this 3 instance strategy is being used.

A pidgey can last very Long in a gym if it is not being targetted and now with the iOS spoofers ban, that can happen more frequently

End of the day how many coins u get requires luck that ur gym is being targetted or not. Not because whether u put a blissey or not.

To most players taking down blissey is nothing really

Yeah, it's actually quite easy. Now I see more and more people using that technique; Golden razz is useless. If you time it correctly, any mon will get bumped out without a chance to feed (not from the delay, delay is just bad timing).

The problem lies in how combat is structured as 3 different instances in Pogo. As long as you can occupy the 3 battle instances simultaneously; you win.

I'm sure somebody raised this 'bug' before but I'm not sure if anybody is even working on solving the 'bug'.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:30 PM   #1938

Weather uplorry.

Hello, Are you Captain Obvious?
Old 19-04-2018, 07:04 PM   #1939
High Supremacy Member

Just got a rare occurance... Last ball critical catch 1903CP Latias.
Old 19-04-2018, 07:34 PM   #1940

this latias very hard to catch and always get Low CP one.. my luck with dragon is always bad
Old 19-04-2018, 07:41 PM   #1941

It's interesting to see so many posts on spoofing and bans. I'll give my take on spoofing from the perspective of a non spoofer. Yes, it's disheartening to see spoofers showing their mons to me that are way stronger and better than mine, and they do this without weathering the heat or rain, but they are also human and it's the way they want to play the game, for whatever reasons they have for spoofing. End of the day, we should just play our own game, have our own goals, enjoy the process in achieving the goals in the game, and I believe co-existence is not really a problem. I always believe the extra effort to capture the mons without spoofing makes me treasure them more. I am still keeping that Lapras that I caught in the last 30 sec remaining on the clock after running 10 min from an mrt station more than a year ago. It's a iv 80%, and my very first Lapras, but I still keep it even though I have better ones now.
At times, spoofers do help out in raids to make up the numbers. Without them, I think I will be unable to complete a significant number of raids. Just like today, I did a raid in the morning. Physically, I can count only 5 of us. But there were like 20 in the lobby. Without the additional air support, I might not be able to raid today. So in a nutshell, just enjoy the game the way you want to play. But like what Bubble Tea bro said, there are risks involved. Tread with care.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
hclee01 and limbs03 like this.
Old 19-04-2018, 07:49 PM   #1942
High Supremacy Member

WTF

3 days in a row latias fled from me
Old 19-04-2018, 08:04 PM   #1943
High Honorary Member

Oh few weeks ago, Pope Dave got a huge argument with Spoofers as well.

But i find his replies very rude though.
cant believe it.. so long liao... still ongoing rural pple complaining.. about game is not fair etc etc compare to pple living in the city..

go play other game lor.. whats so difficult... dont have means dont have.. keep on make noise n bitch for what. it's just a game.. there are plenty of other game out there..
Old 19-04-2018, 08:08 PM   #1944
High Honorary Member

This is why I have been saying stardust should be spent on good Pokémon with offensive strength because even the best defender blissey can be ko without feeding or when this 3 instance strategy is being used.

A pidgey can last very Long in a gym if it is not being targetted and now with the iOS spoofers ban, that can happen more frequently

End of the day how many coins u get requires luck that ur gym is being targetted or not. Not because whether u put a blissey or not.

To most players taking down blissey is nothing really
yup. exactly. which bring back to 1 of my long post.. posted sometime ago... that's why i dont believe in max-ing out blissey or what not. it's not like nobody can take it out.. at this point.

somemore u see ..some people have few device.. use multi acc hoot your blissey... no point wasting SD pumping it up.. just catch a lvl20+ or 30+ chansey n evo up.. n throw to gym good enough.. if want def.. also can def abit.. if not.. lvl40 also will faint anyways.

(well..lvl30+ blissey.. vs full tank lvl40 blissey.. its not like the lvl40 can last 60 seconds more for the attacker to hoot...)
Old 19-04-2018, 08:11 PM   #1945
High Honorary Member

just now join some fren to hoot afew latias.. n my streak for latias broken.

so now.. seen 21.. caught 18.
Old 19-04-2018, 08:42 PM   #1946
High Honorary Member

bad blood between spoofer n legit or "legit" player are mainly cause by 1 thing.

THE FREE DAILY COINS.

imo.. i dont care n dont hate spoofer. becos i buy my coins.
N im nt paiseh to say.. yes i spend money on a game. so what.

To be honest. If a spoofer dont go around disturb gym.. who will hate spoofer. You do your thing.. I do my thing.. N I get air support.. I can raid.. you also can raid..

But that only happen in perfect world..

becos spoofer always go around disturb gym.. becos they can n becos its easier for them

Like wise.. if you're not spoofer.. but you always walk to gym.. n keep attacking the gym.. I believe.. pple wont like you too. Period.

No wrong. But if can. Please be more considerate lor..

Altho.. wont happen la.. because .. again. Human nature are selfish.. n this is not a perfect world.

furthermore.. for whatever reason.. some pple keep opening acc or play so many acc.. n hey.. all my acc.. everyday also must 50 coins.

which.. of cos. make thing worst.
hclee01 and limbs03 like this.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:18 PM   #1947

Buibui BTH liao... exploded liao..

Too bad he deleted the tweet it seem.

Hello, Are you Captain Obvious?
Old 19-04-2018, 09:33 PM   #1948
High Supremacy Member

I actually want reply trainer tips on something.

In Singapore totally opposite. This week alone got over 10+ gyms being taken down or coverted back to Pokestop.

Don't know which Knn go itchy hand keep reporting.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:41 PM   #1949
High Honorary Member

In Singapore totally opposite. This week alone got over 10+ gyms being taken down or coverted back to Pokestop.

isit..

didntknow.. then remaining gym will see fire n smoke even more lor..
Old 19-04-2018, 09:50 PM   #1950
nez
Supremacy Member

KNN ......the gym at my home is now gone.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.