Reaction score
I have officially quit POGO.

Thanks for all the tips and helps here.

All the best to all of you!

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
No ban. No more motivation. Will concentrate on my TOS instead.

eyesawz

Reaction score
I have officially quit POGO.

Thanks for all the tips and helps here.

All the best to all of you!

all things come to end at a point of time. i still have quite a few legendaries to collect so still something to look forward to.
now in sb so just hoot gyms for coins and collect legendary. waiting for the latia/latio switch then can start collecting the blue bird :s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
all things come to end at a point of time. i still have quite a few legendaries to collect so still something to look forward to.
now in sb so just hoot gyms for coins and collect legendary. waiting for the latia/latio switch then can start collecting the blue bird :s13:

You got SB again ?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yup just execute charge move can liao

I decided to delete my previous post.

In fact, it doesn't seem to even need a charged move, if one has already done more than one charged move in the previous battle.

For example, for that task which needs a charged attack in 5 gym battles. If I unleash 3 charged attack on the first Blissey, it seems that for the subsequent 2 pokemon, can just attack without unleashing charged attack, and it would still count. This is often for those subsequent pokemon that are low CP, which can be defeated by just fast moves.

So my theory seems to be that it just need to unleash 5 charged attack in total for 5 gym battles, doesn't need to be minimum one charged attack for each gym battle. :eek:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Yup :s13:
nevermind lah. those i wanted already have. only left some legendary to catch. no issue until gen 4 comes around.

These few days slightly more free plus clearing leave so manage to catch mew but tier 2 ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.