Reaction score
32481404_1831901263541817_104824058452901888_n.jpg

today busy.. only manage to hoot 1..

buay pai.. 2071 :o

22 seen caught 21 now..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
The community day idea I felt is good but they should increase the hours so more ppl can participate. 3hrs is a bit short and if u are not free during those 3 hrs then gg liao

since its community day.. should make it run 24hrs that day.. or 6.. or 12hrs also good.. (heck.. even 3 hrs but on sat n SUN.. also ok..)

3hrs.. is too short n if suay suay last min something happen.. n canoot participate during that timeframe .. will be abit sian... cos miss it n it will nv happen again.. kinda.

making it longer means more people can participate.. (isnt that the whole idea of CD anyways..)

NN really jin kuku... :vijayadmin::s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ya can't be too hard to change it to one day also. We are coming to the 5th community day already surely would have many people complain to them, but Niantic gonna niantic

NN nowadays becoming too full of themselves..

first is EX raid.. now is CD ...

fix time n fix date.. expecting people to make special arrangement to play their game according to their "schedule"

if make several timeslot.. still ok.. cannot argue.. but only 1.. jeez..:s22::s13:
They really think everyone got no life outside of pogo.. can play their game 24/7..

koolkool

Reaction score
So sad win the raid but can’t catch latios fought 5 times but caught none
Search YouTube for the lock circle and throw when Pokémon attack method. For Latios, it's actually nearer than you perceive. So when u throw, apply with a "gentle" touch to set the ball in motion to the centre . Aim for great throws first. Good luck!

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET K1 using GAGT

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NN nowadays becoming too full of themselves..

first is EX raid.. now is CD ...

fix time n fix date.. expecting people to make special arrangement to play their game according to their "schedule"

if make several timeslot.. still ok.. cannot argue.. but only 1.. jeez..:s22::s13:
They really think everyone got no life outside of pogo.. can play their game 24/7..

Ermm... They would obviously want you to have no life and just play PoGo.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
So sad win the raid but can’t catch latios fought 5 times but caught none

Do you use curve ball ? I helped one lady catch since she doesn’t know how to throw curve ball. I recall straight ball’s excellent is only equal to curve nice.. straight’s great equal to curve normal. Without curve more difficult to catch. Ask someone around for help. TWMT always helping to catch for free.

Hui3005

Reaction score
Oh is it but curve ball not that easy will try again tml suay suay must get one but infact playing for my boy to motivate him for his studies as PSLE this year

Do you use curve ball ? I helped one lady catch since she doesn’t know how to throw curve ball. I recall straight ball’s excellent is only equal to curve nice.. straight’s great equal to curve normal. Without curve more difficult to catch. Ask someone around for help. TWMT always helping to catch for free.

Hui3005

Reaction score
Thanks for teaching

Search YouTube for the lock circle and throw when Pokémon attack method. For Latios, it's actually nearer than you perceive. So when u throw, apply with a "gentle" touch to set the ball in motion to the centre . Aim for great throws first. Good luck!

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET K1 using GAGT

Sgtrad

Reaction score

I met the same lady when it was still red bird and left last few days, she still hasn’t gotten a single red. I offered to help her but that round she got lucky straight throw first ball napped it. Recently met her again and she also complained she had zero so I helped to catch . You should ask kind hearted guys like TWMT that performs public service ...

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hit but keep escaping

u got feed golden razz every round? u got throw curve ball for every attempt?

if assuming u did the above n say every round u get 8-9 white ball.. every ball put that blue bird in...

n 5 back to back flee.. its quite jialat RNG there.. should at least heng heng able to nab 2...

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

ya... i do help pple to catch.. especially if they claim that they hvnt got 1 yet..

or they ask me help n i see its a high iv one..

i'll try.. but im not god.. :s13:

the reason why i help pple to catch is actually very simple.. becos imagine if u always hoot n always flee.. very fast u will give up.. So.. I try to help.

But... there are always some people who take it for granted..

jannworld

Reaction score
Really great that we got raids after 7pm now. Today manage to leave office before 7 and did 4 raids, bringing my total latios to 18 tries and I realised latios catch rate is my worst legendary in terms of accuracy: only 4/18 caught

But I got 1 important stat that matters: 2082 seen and caught :)

Now got to gather 150 more rare candies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost certain adventure week will be after the coming CD right ?

And should be rock type ?

I remember last year much more larvitar spawning during the period right ?

If so then still need Larvitar for next CD ?

And since Tyra readily available thru raids, don't really need that many Larvitar

jannworld

Reaction score
What if they give tyranitar a special rock fast move ‘smack down’ during CD? I want that :)

And since Tyra readily available thru raids, don't really need that many Larvitar

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

i hope june cd nt lavitar. becos i cannt play.
haha!

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
just wake up. see news that now we can finally upgrade bag.
ji tao go to shop n pump. 2000 now. song dahh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.