[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2018, 07:19 PM   #2431
High Supremacy Member

Someone told me this interesting theory during ex raid today

If you have gold badge at the ex raid gym, and gotten an ex raid pass there b4,

Just need to raid once during every subsequent qualifying period at that ex raid gym and will sure to get an ex raid invite one

Got so good one meh ?

Like that very unfair to people who never tio b4 right ?
Old 30-04-2018, 07:19 PM   #2432
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got my 3rd mewtwo at 2262, 95.6%! My previous mewtwos are Tier B.

Busy helping aunties uncles catch mewtwo...some of their phones lag until heng managed to catch all.

Talking about the good old days... I still have the low CP Gyarados and Porygon from MBS...it was within the first week of pogo launch. Fun time running tgt with the crowd hahaha
Old 30-04-2018, 07:26 PM   #2433
High Supremacy Member

Got a 2217 Mew 2 today

Given 12 balls

Tried to hero and use pinap

First 3 airballs

Fist one excellent throw but jumped out

5th airball and 6th throw jump out with pinap again

Than I balls dropped and fed and GB and caught
Old 30-04-2018, 07:28 PM   #2434
Honorary Member

Just need to raid once during every subsequent qualifying period at that ex raid gym and will sure to get an ex raid invite one

Got so good one meh ?

I dun think so lah... At most it means that the draw ticket is in the pot for the gyms that u had participated, so there is always the chance of drawing the ex raid pass.

In any case, Niantic seldom issues two or more ex raid pass for the same day to a player, so I think there must have been an algorithm that limits most players to a single ex raid pass per ex raid day.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

PM me if you require Keppel Electric referral code.
Old 30-04-2018, 07:31 PM   #2435
Honorary Member

Got so good one meh ?

maybe higher chance depending on your gym badge level, but i doubt is gold badge sure bao jiak one

if only limited EX raid pass per gym is given, then that theory also got flaw, because the game already out in singapore for about two years, the hotspots at your area, by now probably already alot of people gold badge, like that how to guarantee bao jiak if gold badge

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT
Old 30-04-2018, 07:37 PM   #2436
High Supremacy Member

I dun think so lah... At most it means that the draw ticket is in the pot for the gyms that u had participated, so there is always the chance of drawing the ex raid pass.

In any case, Niantic seldom issues two or more ex raid pass for the same day to a player, so I think there must have been an algorithm that limits most players to a single ex raid pass per ex raid day.
They are referring to the 2 ex raid gyms at FFP

Which take turns to have ex raids on alternate weeks

Never together one
Old 30-04-2018, 07:40 PM   #2437
Honorary Member

Never together one
I see.... your post that I replied to didn't reflect this.

Anyway, I dunno how Niantic determines which ex raid gym of the two to choose for the specific ex raid day.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

PM me if you require Keppel Electric referral code.
Old 30-04-2018, 07:41 PM   #2438
Honorary Member

Never together one
the two gyms at limbang park also same, EX raids on alternate week

everytime see the 2 gyms got raid, just go pah only, so far my brother and I have been getting EX raids invite weekly from the two gyms
Old 30-04-2018, 08:52 PM   #2439

Got my 3rd mewtwo at 2262, 95.6%! My previous mewtwos are Tier B.

Busy helping aunties uncles catch mewtwo...some of their phones lag until heng managed to catch all.

Talking about the good old days... I still have the low CP Gyarados and Porygon from MBS...it was within the first week of pogo launch. Fun time running tgt with the crowd hahaha
wah for old time sake. I already transferred all those away liao.
most memorable is I hatched my 1st 10km egg and a Snorlax jumped out
Old 30-04-2018, 09:46 PM   #2440
Master Member

Got a 2217 Mew 2 today

Given 12 balls

Tried to hero and use pinap

First 3 airballs

Fist one excellent throw but jumped out

5th airball and 6th throw jump out with pinap again

Than I balls dropped and fed and GB and caught
Hahah, yah, cannot hero or geh kiang to use pinap. Even though I managed to kena a pinap with excellent on 1st throw ( on my X'mas Mew2 last year ), tried doing that on my 4th encounter. 10 balls, 1st 5 all pinaps but even though I rem 3 hitting excellent curves, all broke out. Switched to GRB for the remaining 5 but failed to catch LOL!

Saving grace was the IV not high ( Pes B kind ), but created a non-perfect caught/seen, 6/7 ratio for Mew2

Actually for those I helped to catch, there was once I failed. He gave me 5 balls remaining, managed to hit all 5 with small Greats curve + GRB, but still fled.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:37 PM   #2441

Got so good one meh ?

PG theory is rarely correct, typically by people with few observations and they just made conclusions out of their limited experience. Best is not to draw conclusion from some wrong conclusions.

This theory is definitely wrong. I have 2 ex raid gyms with gold badge but got the least ex passes from these 2 gyms despite the fact that I raided them on a weekly basis. To-date, for the past few months I have only gotten 1 ex raid pass from 1 of the gold badge ex raid gym. One of the gold gym was removed and replaced with a new gym. Then I started to get ex pass from this new gym with bronze badge.

As I have always posted, most of my ex passes came from ex raid gyms I rarely raided. Just hoot one time and got ex raid. Some are bronze badge and some just turned silver. But I won't draw a conclusion out of my limited experience.

Today just heard another ridiculous theory. At my ex raid today someone was trying to convince everyone that they should not form one colour team and should just hoot in public lobby because like this the chance of getting higher CP is higher. I just ignored him but he managed to convince some.

People need to remember one thing. Niantic is either very shorted handed with programmers or full of incompetent programmers. They not so free to program so many criteria/triggers into the game. They can't even fix long-time well-known game bugs. When it comes to raid and legendary pokemon cp, majority of the time it's just RNG.

My main account caught another 91% 2250 M2 today. Been a while since I have gotten >90% iv M2. This is the fifth one for my main account

Last edited by cqefan; 30-04-2018 at 10:49 PM..
Old 30-04-2018, 10:38 PM   #2442
Arch-Supremacy Member

Surely you already have a few ?

Then no feeling lah

Just like a legendary that fled loh

Yup i know not fated mine
1 shake jump out
I even lazy to pass to ppl try fot exe throw
Old 30-04-2018, 10:47 PM   #2443
Arch-Supremacy Member

PG theory is rarely correct, typically by people with few observations and they just made conclusions out of their limited experience. Best is not to draw conclusion from some wrong conclusions.

This theory is definitely wrong. I have 2 ex raid gyms with gold badge but got the least ex passes from these 2 gyms despite the fact that I raided them on a weekly basis. To-date, for the past few months I have only gotten 1 ex raid pass from 1 of the gold badge ex raid gym. One of the gold gym was removed and replaced with a new gym. Then I started to get ex pass from this new gym with bronze badge.

As I have always posted, most of my ex passes came from ex raid gyms I rarely raided. Just hoot one time and got ex raid. Some are bronze badge and some just turned silver. But I won't draw a conclusion out of my limited experience.

Today just heard another ridiculous theory. At my ex raid today someone was trying to convince everyone that they should not form one colour team and should just hoot in public lobby because like this the chance of getting higher CP is higher. I just ignored him but he managed to convince some.

People need to remember one thing. Niantic is full of lazy and incompetent programmers. They not so free to program so many criteria/triggers into the game. Majority of the time it's just RNG.

My main account caught another 91% 2250 M2 today. Been a while since I have gotten >90% iv M2. This is the fifth one for my main account

Wow either he is a player no ppl want
Then start selling the ideas to ppl

Tbh if the gym is ur colour
Ur gauanranteed 6 + 2( gym) + likely 2 if u heng ( team contri) + 1 personal dmg
Smelly also 11 balls

Then again the theory i cant confirm for ur acc

But if u only raided the ex raid near ur hse and nv raid other ex raid gym
Its abit hard not get get given tt ur gold and raided frequently

For me in the west
For yellow worm and jcpf

Open trade secret this 2 gym alternate
I dun even bother raid others
Way too far time and effort plus wallet not efficient
Old 30-04-2018, 10:53 PM   #2444

Got so good one meh ?
Not true, the ERP that I got next week is my first time raid gym and first time gym spin.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:00 AM   #2445
High Honorary Member

Finally completed my Mew quest today....and 1321 CP, ie ADS 15/15/14!!!

Then again, just a trophy mon.....
jin jellly. if i got 1321 i willl power it up. mine only 1277. as usual. my iv rng is sibei jialat. ... i also got no words for it. haha

yesterday also did my 8th mewtwo. n current best is still 2246 (which is my first one).. gosh...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.