Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2018, 10:03 AM   #2536
Honorary Member

8th May. Will fly off 9th May 4am according to p337.info/pokemongo

blue version coming !
Old 03-05-2018, 10:11 AM   #2537

Pls allow me to share my "interesting" experience ytd nite....

I was at my corridor gym, it was pass midnight and all the mons inside pass 8.5hrs liao
It was abit weird cos normally yellows would swarm it right after 12.....so I decided to whack it
First 2 rounds done and I was the only guy fighting...BUT just as I exit the last battle of 2nd round, I saw only left 2 mons!!
So someone was waiting to kio sai and let me do all the hard work lah....ok nvm....
So i quickly join the battle, nb kena error, quickly exit and join the last vaporean battle....lucky manage to go in.....INSIDE GOT 6 PLAYERS (include me).....

KNS Singaporeans really so low class meh....
lucky i managed to slot in...if not i darn piss off sia....
I really hope NN do something abt this lousy mechanic...

//end rant
Old 03-05-2018, 10:16 AM   #2538
Arch-Supremacy Member

I was at my corridor gym, it was pass midnight and all the mons inside pass 8.5hrs liao
It was abit weird cos normally yellows would swarm it right after 12.....so I decided to whack it
First 2 rounds done and I was the only guy fighting...BUT just as I exit the last battle of 2nd round, I saw only left 2 mons!!
So someone was waiting to kio sai and let me do all the hard work lah....ok nvm....
So i quickly join the battle, nb kena error, quickly exit and join the last vaporean battle....lucky manage to go in.....INSIDE GOT 6 PLAYERS (include me).....

//end rant
Yeah, encounter a couple of times before.

The first to initiate the whack, but a lot of people waiting for last round of monster to claim slot LOL
I can only hope the first to slot is the same color as mine.

But what to do, that is the current mechanic.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:23 AM   #2539
Honorary Member

1) Provide more contents to cover up the spoofer saga.
2) Wanna milk first before HP GO come out.
to milk and excite the legit players

Seriously I doubt how fun can HP GO be

Probably more for HP fans

whats this HP Go?

my account's shadow ban just lifted. it is May now. is it now safe to continue use tutu?
how long u waited for SB to be lifted? if u want to try, spoof when u really need to and see if NN system is intelligent to pick u up again.

if so, then better stop flying, else its another undefined SB

teens nowadays.. only ride on hype train..
their fire n interest die down very fast 1.

(which is what we are seeing in pogo also.. starting everyone play.. but all the younger 1.. alot left.. is the older ones actually still playing..)

to be honest. I dont see uncle n retirees will play Hp GO.

but then.. nv know also.. becos that game hvnt out yet. but i confrim.. will not touch it.
with maps and directions, u know if its worth to travel for tt raid or prized catch. u can do ur sums. this is esp so for busy working / schooling individuals.

when there's much more other commitments in life than a game, priority drops. not to mention it consumes battery and data. and its now back to basic on the ground playing.

pioneer generation have all the time in their hands to move ard to play. they play at own pace and keep themselves mentally alert with their kakis. and they are usually armed with 2 or more phones

its all up the player themselves to decide and prioritize, a game is for entertainment, not for (bread and butter) life
Old 03-05-2018, 10:27 AM   #2540

//end rant
I report every single player inside that has the same time stamp.

In J and P and R i trust
Old 03-05-2018, 11:23 AM   #2541

Yeah, encounter a couple of times before.

The first to initiate the whack, but a lot of people waiting for last round of monster to claim slot LOL
I can only hope the first to slot is the same color as mine.

But what to do, that is the current mechanic.
yah i think i was lucky the last mon was vaporean...so can tahan abit longer....if its tyra/ gyara i confirm no chance to rejoin.....

hmm....are they breaking any rules?
I think they are all actual pple leh, not spoofers....they just hiding somewhere...hahah
Old 03-05-2018, 12:07 PM   #2542
High Honorary Member

//end rant
is like that 1...

when gym is full hp.. ie tower.

nobody want to hoot.. when gym got fire or going to collapse..
suddenly u see people appearing or spoofer standing by..

then.. either they kio the gym.. or kio all the available slot with their multi acc multi devices.

what worst.. is.. u hoot the gym alone.. took it down.. then later.. tio shave out also.

that is why.. alot of bad blood.

for a few coins.. can see the "true color" of some people.
very horrible n low class to be honest. But.. that's life.. all kind of people.. dont be like them can liao..

this is not a perfect world.
limbs03 likes this.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:10 PM   #2543
High Honorary Member

Aerodactyl
wow.. that's pretty awesome.

altho yes.. that grey bird is useless but at least.. its consider rare spawn.

(err aerodactyl has mega form too. but.. lets not go into that. yet)

Old 03-05-2018, 12:12 PM   #2544
High Honorary Member

Thin for Asia maybe Japand, Korean, Taiwan , HK etc got people start raiding early in the morning

So NN probably thought this timing is fine for Asia.
the timing is fine.. of cos. sure.

the problem is. It's not very convenient for majority of the players tho. Or rather.. i dontknow what better word to use.

there is a HQ in Japan.. I not sure why they make it end so early.. I always felt.. 8pm last egg spawn.. is not something too hard or big to ask for? right...?... (in any case.. if more egg spawn.. more raid pass sales also...)
Old 03-05-2018, 12:17 PM   #2545
High Honorary Member

unless u very sure they are spoofer lor..

if not.. they like that kio the gym or what not..

they are not doing anything against the rule.. to be fair.

it's more like person's character and morale issue.. this type.. hai.. i wont even talk or help or play with them.

very selfish n inconsiderate..
Old 03-05-2018, 12:43 PM   #2546

unless u very sure they are spoofer lor..

if not.. they like that kio the gym or what not..

they are not doing anything against the rule.. to be fair.

it's more like person's character and morale issue.. this type.. hai.. i wont even talk or help or play with them.

very selfish n inconsiderate..
Spoofer comfirm chopped. That gym area only me and my ofo bike, not a single car/lorry/bus/van/bike. My ofo bike cannot pogo also. Suddenly 1 sec only all slot in same time. Jitao screenshot.

In J and P and R i trust
Old 03-05-2018, 01:01 PM   #2547
High Supremacy Member

Spoofer comfirm chopped. That gym area only me and my ofo bike, not a single car/lorry/bus/van/bike. My ofo bike cannot pogo also. Suddenly 1 sec only all slot in same time. Jitao screenshot.
You know what those ang mo redditors would say? They would say they are hiding in the bushes.

This is same like MacRitchie
Old 03-05-2018, 01:10 PM   #2548
High Honorary Member

ok.
good. ban ban ban!!
Old 03-05-2018, 01:11 PM   #2549
High Honorary Member

You know what those ang mo redditors would say? They would say they are hiding in the bushes.

This is same like MacRitchie
then perhaps. its time they come out of the bushes.
stay inside bush too long. will get bite. nt good too.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:25 PM   #2550
nez
Supremacy Member

whats this HP Go?
Harry Potter.

its all up the player themselves to decide and prioritize, a game is for entertainment, not for (bread and butter) life
I find it tragic when I see players play as if their life depend on it.
jq75 likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.