Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2018, 01:35 PM   #2551

is like that 1...

when gym is full hp.. ie tower.

nobody want to hoot.. when gym got fire or going to collapse..
suddenly u see people appearing or spoofer standing by..

then.. either they kio the gym.. or kio all the available slot with their multi acc multi devices.

what worst.. is.. u hoot the gym alone.. took it down.. then later.. tio shave out also.

that is why.. alot of bad blood.

for a few coins.. can see the "true color" of some people.
very horrible n low class to be honest. But.. that's life.. all kind of people.. dont be like them can liao..

this is not a perfect world.
yah......this scenario is really new low for me...
I honestly don't mind if we whack together then we see who's finger fastest lah....

I think tonight I will try again.....but this time for the 2nd round I will leave the last 2 mons alone.....so....even if they wana kio, they gota whack 2 rounds oso...den I will have chance oso.....wahahhahah

any bros with creative ideas for me to try?
Old 03-05-2018, 01:37 PM   #2552

Spoofer comfirm chopped. That gym area only me and my ofo bike, not a single car/lorry/bus/van/bike. My ofo bike cannot pogo also. Suddenly 1 sec only all slot in same time. Jitao screenshot.
I hope NN act on it!
Pls do let us know if there's any updates k
Old 03-05-2018, 01:50 PM   #2553
Supremacy Member

When pvp is rolled out, I assume you will be able to see other player's avatar on the map? If so, it will be easy to see if there are indeed really actual players on the ground.

Gonna be interesting to watch!
Old 03-05-2018, 01:59 PM   #2554
Arch-Supremacy Member

is like that 1...

when gym is full hp.. ie tower.

nobody want to hoot.. when gym got fire or going to collapse..
suddenly u see people appearing or spoofer standing by..

then.. either they kio the gym.. or kio all the available slot with their multi acc multi devices.

what worst.. is.. u hoot the gym alone.. took it down.. then later.. tio shave out also.

that is why.. alot of bad blood.

for a few coins.. can see the "true color" of some people.
very horrible n low class to be honest. But.. that's life.. all kind of people.. dont be like them can liao..

this is not a perfect world.
It is actually not only about few coins, it is the time spent to bring down the gym that dulan most people including me.

If I know spoofer might steal from me, I will forgo the coins and time, but you might not know right?
Old 03-05-2018, 02:02 PM   #2555
Arch-Supremacy Member

yah......this scenario is really new low for me...
I honestly don't mind if we whack together then we see who's finger fastest lah....

I think tonight I will try again.....but this time for the 2nd round I will leave the last 2 mons alone.....so....even if they wana kio, they gota whack 2 rounds oso...den I will have chance oso.....wahahhahah

any bros with creative ideas for me to try?
This is wasting even more time leh ... waiting for last round to be cleared only to give defender to feed berries and 10mins passed after 1st pokemon eliminated and new one added back.

Jin jialat.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #2556
High Honorary Member

aiya. since now got quest already.
just make it ..clear 1 quest. get 1 coin. if u spin tio certain harder quest? maybe 2 coin. apart from quest own rewards.

this way. every one own time own target. wont affect others also over gyms... n in this case. if player want coin. they will have to play the game also.. better?
Old 03-05-2018, 02:58 PM   #2557
Arch-Supremacy Member

just make it ..clear 1 quest. get 1 coin. if u spin tio certain harder quest? maybe 2 coin. apart from quest own rewards.

this way. every one own time own target. wont affect others also over gyms... n in this case. if player want coin. they will have to play the game also.. better?
Not really, from NN point of view, coin will become less value since most people will get even from playing.

If from gym, the max it will give out per day is: 864 coins per day (6 x 144 coins) (havent taken into account empty gym, not replaced after 8hr 20mins. Then multiply by all gyms in the world.

Now if you move it towards individual, there are ten if not hundred millions of users that can clock individual coins per quest / day.

If I am NN, which one do you think I will choose?
Old 03-05-2018, 03:17 PM   #2558
Honorary Member

You know what those ang mo redditors would say? They would say they are hiding in the bushes.

This is same like MacRitchie

ubin, bt timah etc, all the outskirts of SG
Old 03-05-2018, 03:21 PM   #2559

This is wasting even more time leh ... waiting for last round to be cleared only to give defender to feed berries and 10mins passed after 1st pokemon eliminated and new one added back.

Jin jialat.
my corridor gym is pretty "organized".....so the mons inside normally will be >8.5hrs at midnight, den the yellow sweepers will come

so in that sense normally noone will feed berry one...unless got joker..
Old 03-05-2018, 03:26 PM   #2560
Arch-Supremacy Member

my corridor gym is pretty "organized".....so the mons inside normally will be >8.5hrs at midnight, den the yellow sweepers will come

so in that sense normally noone will feed berry one...unless got joker..
If got regular duty roster is the best
Old 03-05-2018, 03:26 PM   #2561
High Honorary Member

Not really, from NN point of view, coin will become less value since most people will get even from playing.

If from gym, the max it will give out per day is: 864 coins per day (6 x 144 coins) (havent taken into account empty gym, not replaced after 8hr 20mins. Then multiply by all gyms in the world.

Now if you move it towards individual, there are ten if not hundred millions of users that can clock individual coins per quest / day.

nt sure about u. but if me. i dont mind u do 50 quest everyday. n ill give u the 50 coins. if that is impt to you. less legal cases n problem. give u 50 liao. u gian to buy. find its nt enough. u still will or might hoot coins.

also.. if everyone can get coins easier. to me. maybe. likely they will contiue to play the game. if player always cant get coins or becos of free coins get into bad blood. they will quit the game. (i understand ur point. to make it harder to get so indirectly forces pple to buy)

but some pple. if dontwant or wont buy. means wont buy. n they might stop playing.

just give lor.. 50 coins only. wont hurt. cant hoot anything also.. 1 mth. 30x50. ok lor 1500. give u lor. u contiue play my game lor. better than nobody play my game. Pretty sure pple who will buy. will still buy anyways.

when nobody play. sponsor also will stop sponsoring. think about it.

Last edited by TwMilkTeaTw; 03-05-2018 at 03:28 PM..
Old 03-05-2018, 03:28 PM   #2562

actually I think this is a good idea leh, gives more motivation to complete quests...but as bro mike pointed out, i doubt NN will devalue their coin sia

yeah.....coin is their revenue.....sometimes I think they purposely dont revamp the gym mechanics....to frustrate pple to buy coins
Old 03-05-2018, 03:31 PM   #2563
Arch-Supremacy Member

nt sure about u. but if me. i dont mind u do 50 quest everyday. n ill give u the 50 coins. if that is impt to you. less legal cases n problem. give u 50 liao. u gian to buy. find its nt enough. u still will or might hoot coins.

also.. if everyone can get coins easier. to me. maybe. likely they will contiue to play the game. if player always cant get coins or becos of free coins get into bad blood. they will quit the game. (i understand ur point. to make it harder to get so indirectly forces pple to buy)

but some pple. if dontwant or wont buy. means wont buy. n they might stop playing.

just give lor.. 50 coins only. wont hurt. cant hoot anything also.. 1 mth. 30x50. ok lor 1500. give u lor. u contiue play my game lor. better than nobody play my game. Pretty sure pple who will buy. will still buy anyways.

when nobody play. sponsor also will stop sponsoring. think about it.
I got your point. Actually if everyday 10 coins also ok for me, this is like last time gym, you put your mon, guarantee 10 coins.

10 coins per day, per month 300, per year 3600, enough to pump more storage
And people keep on playing.

Because so far I rarely buy premium pass, incubator, etc2.
Mostly on storage and 300 per month is enough.

There is one period I ready to spend cash if couldnt get Shiny Lugia, but again need RNG and a lot of gyms nearby my place.

If only the RNG can be improved the more you catch certain pokemon, the better your chances are, that will make those who play more happier. This shiny thing is driving me crazy, still no karp after 1300 seen since announced, no wailmer too, etc2.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:32 PM   #2564
High Honorary Member

also i find that. "giving abit of coins" to player tend to lure players to buy coins.
at least i notice it works on some pple.

for eg. everyday that person get 50 or something along that line. then sales come or something they want to buy is here. but. they still need abit more

they will be. ok. hoot abit ba. then buy that box or item n get over it. (nn profits pple hoot coins)

if everyday i cant get coins. the sale or box come. wa. so ex. dontwant buy la.
(nn dont profit becos that person nv hoot. )

everyone buy abit. is alot liao.

imo only. of cos. u dont have to agree.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:35 PM   #2565
High Supremacy Member

For me if i really want the coins, taking down a gym and putting a strong mon in is not the solution

Best way to take coins is always to put in as 5 or 6 mons , esp if still got slot for chancy or slaking

Putting in as first mon almost never land me 50 coins

Not only need to guard against rival teams, bigger issue is own team shavers.

Whack gym mainly is just got the urge at that time to simply whack something

What ever coins that come with it is fine

But never expect to get many coins
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.