[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Has shiny Alola Exeggutor been released already? Anyone caught liao?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Missed 2 tyra raids in 2 days as I'm looking at an empty lobby with time running down.

Yesterday was worse. There were 2 poeple there holding 3 phones but when I asked them they would rather have their own private group.

A level 40 account and level 27 account with all Machamp lineup stand any chance in a tyra raid ?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Missed 2 tyra raids in 2 days as I'm looking at an empty lobby with time running down.

Yesterday was worse. There were 2 poeple there holding 3 phones but when I asked them they would rather have their own private group.

A level 40 account and level 27 account with all Machamp lineup stand any chance in a tyra raid ?
Yes, Tyra very vulnerable to Machamp.

But I dont understand why need to go private, different max only 1 ball or can say you should just join and do not fight so they get all the damage mah?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

But I dont understand why need to go private, different max only 1 ball or can say you should just join and do not fight so they get all the damage mah?

Cos maybe not chiobu. :vijayadmin:

jannworld

Reaction score
Kiasu kiasee mentality Loh lol
Like when we go mewtwo ex raid there will sure be some ppl who insists to regroup to 8man when more ppl join. To be honest I dunno what’s the point really since mewtwo catch rate rather high. 8man vs 15-20man, maybe someone get an additional ball only. But by forming Color Pte group, normally already got 10 balls. If 10 balls still can’t catch mewtwo then ur rng is ultra bad Liao.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like when we go mewtwo ex raid there will sure be some ppl who insists to regroup to 8man when more ppl join. To be honest I dunno what’s the point really since mewtwo catch rate rather high. 8man vs 15-20man, maybe someone get an additional ball only. But by forming Color Pte group, normally already got 10 balls. If 10 balls still can’t catch mewtwo then ur rng is ultra bad Liao.
Ya lor - now I dont care to join any private group when doing MewTwo.

Take so long to start and finish off MewTwo since only 8-10 people. I want fast in fast out with more people share the fun :D

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was late 15 min for a Mew 2 raid

With me and my wive's account, only 4 people in the last lobbe

Also no problem lah (luckily not focus blast)

orangeman

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya lor - now I dont care to join any private group when doing MewTwo.

Take so long to start and finish off MewTwo since only 8-10 people. I want fast in fast out with more people share the fun :D

Ya man , all those seemingly laojiao experts say why don’t we split into 7-8 man.
I normally just tell them no need la we just want to bring it down ASAP. What’s with the the xtra 2 balls man? Catch rate already quite high and the time save from more people in the group can be use to help others catch it instead.
Really don’t understand their logic.
Some still can say more balls better ma, normally I would tell him, might as well learn how to throw better??

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lmao
Its true for the more ppl
I like to join the moar ppl bluff potions and revive

So i pratically use all the legendary or highcp pkm...

Die liao trf

But usually i get 1 ball dmg

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mewtwo ex raid.. I always use unique kind of Pokemon like Shiftry... Or else keep inside inventory never use also wasted. :s13:

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yup, don’t understand the big deal of private group.
Usually I try to go just in time so I can join public lobby.

I only join private cos would appear rude if don’t join in when asked .. and usually troublesome cos have to wait for those wif multi accounts and my Color is scheduled for 2nd round.

While waiting, I go public lobby look see and usually have 2 rounds of 20 in public lobby which I could have joined :(

But nvm lor, it’s a community game

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
This player...

In 5 days he UP LEVEL from Level 1 to Level 40.

He only have ONE pokemon in his inventory.

He spin 4387 pokestops.

:eek:

Can go see buibui video.

jannworld

Reaction score
This player...

In 5 days he UP LEVEL from Level 1 to Level 40.

He only have ONE pokemon in his inventory.

He spin 4387 pokestops.

:eek:

Can go see buibui video.

But like that he practically got zero stardust and no good Pokémon. On paper is lvl 40 trainer but got nothing to show or use

jannworld

Reaction score
Yup, don’t understand the big deal of private group.
Usually I try to go just in time so I can join public lobby.

I only join private cos would appear rude if don’t join in when asked .. and usually troublesome cos have to wait for those wif multi accounts and my Color is scheduled for 2nd round.

While waiting, I go public lobby look see and usually have 2 rounds of 20 in public lobby which I could have joined :(

But nvm lor, it’s a community game

The Color Pte groups is to ensure u get at least 10 balls in an ex raid because the gym may not be your Color. So let’s say is a blue gym and u form an all Color yellow group - since all same Color, ur color will get MAx damage and overall u will get 10 balls even if u dun have gym control

Now if u go public lobby then there’s no control. Let’s say gym is blue. And if red and blue players deal the most damage and u are yellow who deal the least, u might end up with 7 balls. Although normally 7 balls is good enough for mewtwo, 10 makes it more comfortable.

Personally I did 10 mewtwo and never go beyond the 5th ball using gb. It’s obvious mewtwo has higher catch rate than other legendaries So I have no idea why those ppl so particular with 8man mewtwo and refuse to have bigger group. I mean if u have 10 balls from Pte group and still can’t catch them ur rng that day is really bad.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya man , all those seemingly laojiao experts say why don’t we split into 7-8 man.
I normally just tell them no need la we just want to bring it down ASAP. What’s with the the xtra 2 balls man? Catch rate already quite high and the time save from more people in the group can be use to help others catch it instead.
Really don’t understand their logic.
Some still can say more balls better ma, normally I would tell him, might as well learn how to throw better??

Keyword - help others

I think it is obvious there is zero weightage to that for some people
That is their logic

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
last night manage to catch my first omanyte shiny.
think i clicked about 350. thereabout.. so far during this event

aero still trying .. so far already done more than 60 of those quest...
no luck yet..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Game press says best moveset is bullet seed /solar beam

Lots of people say it's dragon tail / solar beam

in most cases. gamepress usually rate both type same typing moveset higher.

i found afew 90s but lvl only 23 highest. if i find a higher lvl 1. i dont mind power up 1 to lvl 37 or so.

haha!

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in most cases. gamepress usually rate both type same typing moveset higher.

i found afew 90s but lvl only 23 highest. if i find a higher lvl 1. i dont mind power up 1 to lvl 37 or so.

haha!

Congrats on your shiny omanyte. :s12:
How do you know what level for the Pokémon?

jannworld

Reaction score
Wow I’m opposite of u. Only got shiny aero but no kabuto or omanyte despite catching til I lost count. I had no luck with the fighting and the whale previously too

last night manage to catch my first omanyte shiny.
think i clicked about 350. thereabout.. so far during this event

aero still trying .. so far already done more than 60 of those quest...
no luck yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.