[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkool

Reaction score
Legend has it that the harder u try for shiny, the lesser the chance for getting it. I have been trying for shiny aerodactyl for 1 week now. Everyday I made it a point to find 2 stacks of quests and evolve. Zero shiny. Today I happened to have an excellent throw quest and did without knowing it's absol, and out came a shiny. My god. It's not that I don't appreciate an absol shiny but why RNG doesn't reward for the hard work I did to get the shiny aerodactyl? Hiaz...

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

koolkool

Reaction score
no more long neck tree...

so sad.. i gonna miss the 300 SD without star pcs.

my best 1 is 15 att 93% lvl 23.. I think i will power it up to lvl 38 :o

was actually just holding off.. n see if i can find a higher lvl 1.. but .. now no more liaos.....
I have only 3 x tier 1 alola Exeggutor. Best is only 89%. Not sure want to power up (to at least to a respectable CP; my best is slightly over 1000) or wait for better ones.
Anyone managed to still find any alola Exeggutor today? Or are alola pokémons going to be like for limited time only (like a few days, in the case of long neck)?

koolkool

Reaction score
Kiasu kiasee mentality Loh lol
Like when we go mewtwo ex raid there will sure be some ppl who insists to regroup to 8man when more ppl join. To be honest I dunno what’s the point really since mewtwo catch rate rather high. 8man vs 15-20man, maybe someone get an additional ball only. But by forming Color Pte group, normally already got 10 balls. If 10 balls still can’t catch mewtwo then ur rng is ultra bad Liao.
Ya, my experience on M2 raids, out of the 8 raids, only 1 need to go to 3rd ball to catch M2.
I'll go with the flow of the organisers if the raid has one. End of the day, he or she took it upon himself or herself to organise the trainers into different colours, different groups, let's give them the fullest support. If they split a larger group, I'll just do as instructed. There was one raid I attended, no one seemed to suggest breaking up into smaller groups as more and more people requested to join private group, we also just proceeded. The battle has 17 trainers, albeit same colour. I think M2 boss was probably surprised and felt the pain of intense and the trainers brought an end to M2 boss's agony in double quick time.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Today the app is super slow. I tried to delete research task 5-6 times and can’t get rid of it. Left the phone aside and may be 15 min later checked and it was finally removed. Also encountered lag when trying to spin gym and stops

limbs03

Reaction score
Legend has it that the harder u try for shiny, the lesser the chance for getting it. I have been trying for shiny aerodactyl for 1 week now. Everyday I made it a point to find 2 stacks of quests and evolve. Zero shiny. Today I happened to have an excellent throw quest and did without knowing it's absol, and out came a shiny. My god. It's not that I don't appreciate an absol shiny but why RNG doesn't reward for the hard work I did to get the shiny aerodactyl? Hiaz...

I think that Legend is very true...
I caught my first shiny Aron on sat and.....I was having my inner peace too :s13:, same as the other bro here!

FYI guys :s13:

limbs03

Reaction score
Today the app is super slow. I tried to delete research task 5-6 times and can’t get rid of it. Left the phone aside and may be 15 min later checked and it was finally removed. Also encountered lag when trying to spin gym and stops

yeah mine is slower too..maybe they added more hidden features like that random rainbow

And I feel it drains more batt....I bought a sony xz1 compact for the superior batt performance...previous patch drain 15%/hr, now is like 20%/hr....:s11:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I caught my first shiny Aron on sat and.....I was having my inner peace too :s13:, same as the other bro here!

Looks like I really need to try the power of inner peace

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Most game developed now based on Jackpot and less on hardwork.

That way they get people addicted to it and keep on trying.

But patience has its limit, people will stop trying after exhaustive effort being put.
I already give up on chasing Shiny, if it come, it comes.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Okay.. gonna have my inner piece in 15 mins, wish me good luck!

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Most game developed now based on Jackpot and less on hardwork.

That way they get people addicted to it and keep on trying.

But patience has its limit, people will stop trying after exhaustive effort being put.
I already give up on chasing Shiny, if it come, it comes.
rng is nv fair.

u can only influent it but u cant control it.

ya lor if it come it come. my aron. 4th seen. got a shiny

now reaching 900. no second shiny. lol

jannworld

Reaction score
Actually u are right aside from the community days and lugia the rest of my shiny came unexpected

The most recent is the purple aero which took me by surprise. The best was during the sgpokemap days - I was going after a WB 35 100% swablu and it Turn shiny! I didn’t even know a shiny is available for swablu then

Since that I tried so hard for the dog during cny, the luvdisc, the whale, the 2 fighting and now kabuto and the snail - all zero shiny lol

Seems like the harder u try won’t get it lol

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone have news on whats after latios?

Should be one of the 3 legendary Titans - Regice, Registeel, Regirock.
Won't be surprised if they are rotated worldwide like Suicune, Entei and Raikou previously

Last edited:

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What I find tedious for this game is the evaluation and housekeeping of the mons.
Is using poke genie for iOS legit?

Can share how you guys housekeep?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.