[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
For my case, dunno is heng or suay, both main and baby accounts got the Ex pass, and both on the same location and timing.

Heng is at same location, suay is I only have 1 hp, and I toggle between my accounts when playing PoGo. haha.

Guess I will use my baby account for that day as it is the 1st Ex pass for it.

Borrow a phone ... can even ask at the raid. I recall I was at ex-raid when someone also had 2 accounts with ex-raid but only one phone. I lent him my other phone.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beginning to see the logic of people playing 2 phones with 2 accounts at any one time

Especailly handy if both same colour to use to whack gym or raid

Don't support the notion of using 2 accounts different colours for shaving purposes

But 2 accounts same colour really can speed up gym battles .

2 acc speed up but if a team of 5 to 6 inside
They feed
U cant take down fast enough

3 acc yes
Cos u hoot so fast until they bth

2 boosted machamp can take down a blissey in 20 sec if u dun lag ( i recalled 2 mc use dp twice, and if lagi heng enough, before u kena dg)

If its 3
Super fast

limbs03

Reaction score
I tell you, all this sai about niantic give priority to people without mewtwo, all fake one. People with multi accounts and mewtwo will still continue to get a lot of mewtwo. People who are trying hard to get their first mewtwo, will still be trying hard to get a pass one.

This game since the very first gym battle came out already not fair.

You fight in gym or raid didn't even need to see the phone, just keep pressing can liao. Flaws is more than stuffs that work.

hai...wat to do...cannot have perfect game...just like in life :s13:
just got to take what comes lor

on the other hand, i think NN has done well in many areas too, like game stability, events, shiny, etc....on the whole I still want to pay for their game...now i just waiting for the lazada playstore promo to come back!

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
During lunch time finally caught one shiny Omanyte OMG!

Golden Berries and Ultraball straight away.

Sigh really when it come it come.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did 2x latios raid. Caught 2058 and 2007 CP latios!

17/20 for latios raids.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm concentrating on raiding Ho-Oh for now, for the shiny and the ease of Excellent throw.

As for Latios, I will wait until the shiny version is released before raiding.

Blackborder

Reaction score
I continue chasing Latios even though I finally caught 93% on sunday but yesterday after work, 3 eggs I go to open Ho-oh, today same story..... bo pian raid on the last 2 Ho-oh don't want to carry over :s22:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something weird happened for me first time.

The moment i level up my main account to 39, i got my first ever Red Warning. Whereas my sub account is totally fine.

:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

Something weird triggered the red warning? I level up too fast is it?

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Something weird happened for me first time.

The moment i level up my main account to 39, i got my first ever Red Warning. Whereas my sub account is totally fine.

:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

Something weird triggered the red warning? I level up too fast is it?

The guy level up from 1 to 40 in 5 days, did he gets red warning ? If he didn’t meaning something else

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The guy level up from 1 to 40 in 5 days, did he gets red warning ? If he didn’t meaning something else

Anyway, written to Niantic and ask them verify and check. Something oddly weird.:s13::s13:

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the 4x buddy walk ending by 4am tml?

Trying to find the sg time but can’t find

Sylveron

Reaction score
Borrow a phone ... can even ask at the raid. I recall I was at ex-raid when someone also had 2 accounts with ex-raid but only one phone. I lent him my other phone.

Won't be 'physically' there on that day, so most likely can only 'join' 1 group of raid =:p:s34:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is the 4x buddy walk ending by 4am tml?

Trying to find the sg time but can’t find

Assuming it's the usual 1PM PST, then yes, it will be 4AM SGT tomorrow morning, roughly 5 hours later.

4x buddy walk is part of the Rock adventure week that's ending.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
that's it... wrap up for adventure week..

found 2 shiny snail 1 shiny kabuto..

no shiny aero.. despite raiding it 4 times n done over 70 of its quest.. :s13::(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.